view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
SubSissyStep
Does your Wife know you like cock?
I am proud to say that my wife does know how much I love cock. She knew I was a bisexual transvestite before we even got serious in our own relationship.
We both wore dresses when we got married, and we both fancied the minister who performed the ceremony. She buys me lingerie, and fucks me with a range of strap-ons.
We both have lovers, and sometimes share them. I can think of noting more beautiful than sucking the same cock as my wife, wondering which of us will be lucky enough to swallow the first load of his cum.
I am so grateful I found this open minded woman, and married her. I was wondering if anyone else had such an incredibly sexy relationship with their partners.
Please share.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sadly not

If this reply breaks our rules please 
leggs01
like cock
omg no way!!!!!

sissyrosko
Wife know you like cock
no way i will never tell her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
she thinks
she does not know but feels that I do tongue tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cock
no not that i know of

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife
She knows that I love pretty panties, but not that I love cock. I just don't think she would accept it I've thought about telling her, since she's not into sex anymore. But I haven't had the nerve to tell her. I would love to be able to have men over when she's at home or let her know I'm going to a guy's place for sex. I would really like her to watch me have gay sex. But I don't see it ever going there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh hell no.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mine likes to peg me with her dildos and likes when I wear panties, has even dressed me in bras and nighties. On occasion she has had me suck her strapon. Does she know I suck cock for real?? No. I would like that to become a part of our sex play but I don't think that will ever happen.

My ex-wife knew and even encouraged it. We had a couple MFMs and she watched me suck. We would openly talk about it. During her second pregnancy, she told me if I needed relief I could go out and find a guy to suck. And yes I did!! She somewhat tolerated my wearing of panties. Then one day she came home and told me she was leaving me to marry a good friend of ours. Didn't even know it was going on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mine thinks I am curious only. Trying for years to get her in a 3 way mmf. I told her I want to suck and get fucked. She dose not know I have years ago.

skibo3
Does your wife know you like cock
Yes . We don.t have sex anymore but she lets me suck all the cock I want and get fucked if I can find the chance. Just starting sucking cock. Love it and swallow too, love the taste of cum. Sucked my first or rather got throat fucked with a 12 incher a couple of weeks ago. took it like a champ. I just love cocks now.

iansm
raspberry Pauline loves to watch her tranny slut suck cock and get fucked xx

sissyrosko
i like cock
no way i will never tell her

SubSissyStep
My wife and I had a Valentines Day meal with friends. I prepared and served the whole meal naked, and enjoyed a lot of groping from the other couple, as well as my wife. His wife isn't very keen on oral sex, so I offered to suck him off, which I proceeded to do at the table. Our wives watched closely as I took his penis in my hands and mouth, got him hard, and proceeded to make him shoot his sperm down my throat.
As my reward, his wife gave me her panties, which I am now wearing as I wank myself off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does she know I like cock?
I think she suspects it. When we first got a computer I had "accidentally" left some gorgeous cocks in panties on the screen. She just told me it wasn't her thing so just ensure I remove them before she used the computer. She has also caught me chatting and camming on our computer with other men. I prefer to see a sexy cock in panties or other lingerie than a woman. It is such a turn on for me. One night I brought home a XXX rated video that had some MMF sex in it. I laid up against her and was pressing her ass every time the males played with each other or had sex. She asked if I was gay and told her no but that it was hot to see the action.

iansm
jerk devil bounce Step we would love to meet up with you and to hear from you raspberry dildo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does your Wife know you like cock?
No, but like others here, she suspects. She does accuse me of being gay quite often, and asks if I am seeing another man. Unfortunately, I'm not. Not, seeing anyone male/female/TS/TG/CD, but seriously want to, at least one that has a cock, not really looking for a female to fulfill my fantasy.
I have always liked cock, since a very young age, only got to act on it a couple of times, but still want to. She had a couple of gay friends that I wouldn't have minded hooking up with, but thought twice about it in case things went bad.
She has no idea how badly I love cock, but I think that if she found out, it would destroy our relationship.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
T_2K_69 said: No, but like others here, she suspects. She does accuse me of being gay quite often, and asks if I am seeing another man. Unfortunately, I'm not. Not, seeing anyone male/female/TS/TG/CD, but seriously want to, at least one that has a cock, not really looking for a female to fulfill my fantasy.
I have always liked cock, since a very young age, only got to act on it a couple of times, but still want to. She had a couple of gay friends that I wouldn't have minded hooking up with, but thought twice about it in case things went bad.
She has no idea how badly I love cock, but I think that if she found out, it would destroy our relationship.

very refreshing to to read this honest account of what most of us feel. why i love this site

SubSissyStep
Thanks for sharing that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, she has known for a long time. Have an interesting story on how it started if anyone interested.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
start
Tell us, inquiring minds want to know.

Slut_Jeanine
magicwand said "Have an interesting story on how it started if anyone is interested"

well, this horny gurl is also VERY interested in hearing about what happened, so PLEASE let us all know...either here or in your own thread in the forum or by putting all the hot juicy details in a blog entry for us to read about & enjoy, grin jerk thumbup bounce grin

Slut_Jeanine
ilovesatin said:

"She knows that I love pretty panties, but not that I love cock. I just don't think she would accept it I've thought about telling her, since she's not into sex anymore. But I haven't had the nerve to tell her. I would love to be able to have men over when she's at home or let her know I'm going to a guy's place for sex. I would really like her to watch me have gay sex. But I don't see it ever going there."

Well, i'm in pretty much the same situation for the same reason. My wife has never been much into sex, & she completely lost interest in sex of any kind when she hit menopause, which as about 13 years ago. So it's either jerk off or play with guys. I don't have the time to look for women or girls to play with, & don't want to risk one of them trying to break up my marriage. The guys who have become my friends & that i play with are mostly around my age & only out for sex, & usually for the same reason, a wife who no longer care about a physical relationship. That's much safer than a scheming woman or young guy that is looking for a sugar daddy or a meal ticket. Better the devil you know than one you don't know, is pretty much the way i feel about it. Plus i still love & care for my wife being my life partner, even if she isn't into sex any more at all.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, she does)
...and we enjoy beautiful cocks together..)
There are no secrets with my lovely woman, at all. ))

Forum Level:
Just getting started
YES!! My former wife was also bi and we had some great times with others! She and I both enjoyed the adult book stores and glory holes! That's how she got started! We also had a couple and a gay single man for some get togethers! Fun times! Something for everyone!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife knowing I like cock
My wife enourges me to suck cock and get laid by any Man I want, and I do. She sometimes likes to watch and take Photos of Me while in action. Of course in our Marriage she love being I gusess the Master of me making me the house wife.

SubSissyStep
I love how kinky we all are.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
me liking cock
My wife has caught some messages I sent looking for men to play with, and she has found my panty, tampon, napkin, diaper and douche supplies before,. but she has no physical proof of me sucking cock. I wish she did I would so l;ove to have her watch me sucking a cock and swallowing. I also would love watch her get fucked by a stud and I could clean them both up

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does your wife know you like cock ?
I'm happily divorced now (her lost not mine) her and I would watch, mmf, bi same sex, tv/ts videos. So my thinking is, yep she knew that I like cock...!! tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's the reason she married me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking Gurl Clits
No, she does not know. I wish I could share it. She can not have sex ass of menopause. I masturbate a lot and enjoy ts pics and video.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds