Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JackMasterOne
Is trans gay or straight?
Why do we use "trans?" The men who need to be women are actually just women doing what women do. Same for women who need to be men. Thus, why do we call it "trans?"

Then why do we call trans having sex "gay?" A Fem who is seduced by a man is really a woman having sex with a man-is that not straight sex?

Neurologically we all know that genuine "trans" is not some transition thing or person but a wiring issue wherein the woman was wired neurologically even as the male chromosome may have brought them a penis. They really are just a woman with a penis and is one of those things of Nature that we simply cannot explain but can only adjust and address accordingly. Thus, why the need to call "trans" anything but what it really is in the end and that is women screwing men and vice versa???

Thoughts from others.

I have dated two "trans" and in both cases the relationship was done as if she was just a she and I was the guy. Going down on her just meant sucking her big clit as even as we both knew it was a penis and anal intercourse is so prevalent among traditional straight couples anymore than making-love was just using that position and nothing else.

Others???

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gay or straight
I agree with your point of you. Very well put point of view

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The answer to your question is "yes"

The problem behind your question is that you are falling into the trap of confusing gender identity with sexuality.

It's a bit like asking, "Does driving an Audi mean you a vegetarian or a carnivore"?

The popular media loves to conflate the two as it makes for good headlines.

Just be who you want to be, do what you want to do and ignore those who try to label everything.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your points are very well taken being a transwoman myself. I do consider myself to be a heterosexual female since I am sexually and romantically attracted to men and not to women. And my brain is definitely hard-wired to have a vagina between my legs and not a penis.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
trans
it does not matter, its how you feel at the time. Sometimes I really feel like a woman other times I am more like just a faggot always at least a sissy. Each one has to use the terms she/he are most comfortable. You can not please most people anyway so you have to please yourself. Either way it does not matter to anyone but yourself. Sissies fags bi's and straight all get so hung up on titles just do it !!!!!