Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blowjobs
.... just wondering

I gave a FWB a BJ yesterday afternoon and , as usual, I assumed my favorite position. That is, on my knees with my hands holding on to his ass cheeks and his hands on my head calling me names like cocksucker, slut & faggot (my personal favorite). After he shot his load and I swallowed I started to wonder what positions others preferred when giving / getting head.

When receiving a BJ, I like wrapping my nylon covered legs around his back and holding his head while he sucks my clitty & finger / dido fucks my pussy.

How about you>

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
BJ's
I like all positions that I get a dick in my mouth. My favorite is laying on the bed with my head over the side and having his cock in my mouth. Next would be on my knees in front. rolleyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I also enjoy sucking cock in a car / truck. My head buried in his crotch and my panty covered ass exposed for anyone to view ... really miss those days.

skibo3
Blowjobs
I just like sucking cock in all positions no favorite, just as long as I can get my mouth filled with cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Fav. is on my knees , being called sissy, cock sucker etc.

sissyrosko
Blowjobs
My Fav. is on my knees sucking on a big cut cock in my mouth raspberry raspberry jerk jerk

Slut_Jeanine
skibo3 said: I just like sucking cock in all positions no favorite, just as long as I can get my mouth filled with cock.

that's me too - any position is fine with this cum-pig slut as long as i get to hear my partner moaning & feel his cock throbbing in my hungry mouth while he's feeding me a nice hot creamy load of cum for me to swallow, yahoo happydance jerk bounce jerk happydance yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking
I love to suck cock while on my knees....makes me feel like such a female! A foreskin is a big turn on for me as I gently nibble on it as I suck. I also like to jerk off as I suck cock!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Giving BJ
First, I just love giving the Pleasure of a Good BJ, If I had a dollar for every married man I give one too, Where he said, Damn You're Good OR Fuck You need to show my wife how to suck it!! Yeah!! I'd have a few Dollars! LOL!

But I like on the knees and Him standing LOT
Him laying down relaxed and me going after it ..

I mean really, I don't remember not liking the way I was giving a Good BJ And I don't ever remember any one saying---That was one sorry BJ D! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking cock
My favorite position is whatever he tells me!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On my back with him on top of me and fucking my mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blowjobs
I just love giving blowjobs, any position but my favorite has to be submissive on my knees with him holding my head and really fucking my mouth. I love gagging and choking on a cock and hearing him moan and call me names is a real turn on, holding his cum in my mouth and looking up at hi, before I swallow is hot too. redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If a guy is ki*d of *ervous especially if it's his first time with me I have him get *aked & lie back o* me bed & just relax & close his eyes while I suck his cock for him & lick his testicles. As I am be*di*g over him o* the bed I usually lightly tease the head of his dick with my big *ipples too. Guys really like that.

My first lover used to take me out for a drive & he'd u*zip his pa*ts & whip his cock out for me to suck him. I'd u*butto* my blouse & let him fo*dle my breasts while I was sucki*g his dick for him. He always produced a lot of pre-cum which mea*t he could"t wait to get me *aked * fuck me. Sometimes that was just pulli*g ooff the side of the road & walkI*g i*to the woods a ways where he'd have me get *aked for him & he'd fuck me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock Sucking on my Knees
This is my opinion but, I don't think there is any other better place for a good Cock Sucking Sub to be, but on my knees, panties down, or nude, in front of my lover with his cock in my mouth and his hands firmly holding my head, in total control, feeding his cock into my mouth as far as he can face fucking me, making me slobber and gauge. while calling me all sorts of names, until he finishes in my mouth and I swallows it all and cleans him up. My hands all during this time must be either behind my back, holding on to his ass cheeks or cupping his balls. (I love cupping and squeezing his balls) That's the way I like to give a BJ - hasn't happened to me very often but when it did, I leaked copes amounts of pre cum and Came Hands Free - Oh my Loved it heart
Other times, when I do have the occasion to suck a cock. I like to be on my knees as any good cock sucking Gurl / Sub should be ! ! ! devil

dino123
I also love to be on my knees, sucking hard while wanking myself. And the person I am suckling holds my head.

SissySlutFiona
I like to suck on cocks in any position, my party piece is letting the cock shoot all it`s cum into my mouth then I like to look at the person who has delivered it and I begin to gargle on the delicious cum before I swallow every drop.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blowjobs
My favorite position, is 69 each other with us laying on our side... (smiling) Hugs and Kisses...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
True sissies were bor* to give blow jobs. It's like we k*ow this is what we were mea*t for & ma*y of us started whe* we were you*g. Sucki*g the dick of a real ma* is our way of expressi*g our *atural submissive*ess as sissies & we do it for his pleasure more tha* our ow*.

harrygoodnough
69 is my favorite way to give head; both parties have a mouthful of cock! devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Favorite
Since I tend to be a little controlling I prefer the recipient to lie back and let me work from above. That way, I control how deep I take the cock and run the show.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
blowjobs
I like to be on my knees, like an obedient little cock sucker and feeling his big balls while I feed on cock until he shoots his wad in my cum hungry mouth as a reward for letting me be his cock sucker. The only other way is in a hot 69 with us on our sides so we can both have a mouthful of cock! raspberry jerk tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smokeinthemirror said: I like all positions that I get a dick in my mouth. My favorite is laying on the bed with my head over the side and having his cock in my mouth. Next would be on my knees in front. rolleyes

I so agree. Having my head over edge of bed like a waiting pussy. Use me like a Bitch, Slut cum dump.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love sucking cock and drinking cum SOOOOO much that ANY position is fine with me. Just so long as I can take it nice and deep!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blowjobs
I don't think there is a position that I don't like. As long as I can get that cock in my mouth I'm happy.And even though I love the taste of cum I really like it when he comes on my face.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
HMMMMMMMMM I am a slut for cock - I loose track of all time when I get into my Bimbo/Slut mode.
I only have two holes and I do know how to use them in giving pleasure to my lover at htat time. redeyes love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blowjob
I'm not really picky, I just want us both to be cumfortable. Now that I'm fully vaccinated, like to find a local cock to service. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
blowjob
Well being a dedicated cocksucking sissy i will suck however a sissy sister or yummy a manly man wants me! But like you deary my favorite is on my nyloned knees holding on to a nice ass as he or she holds my head onto their cock or clittie. Oh my, my panties are bulging just thinking about sucking a yummy one jerk drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BJ's
I love giving and getting blowjobs anywhere and any position.

My favorite outdoors is at the nude beach that I go to standing or kneeling whether I am giving or receiving at the water line with a good audience appreciate the fine work that I or my sissy friend is doing.

Inside, laying back on a bed with my head hanging over the edge. Nice big cock pushing on my esophagus and a nice set of balls slapping against my eyeballs. This can also go both ways. raspberry happydance yahoo

rushman1uk
I love kneeling so I'm at cock height for sucking cock. I met a guy on Friday gone at a local woods known for gay cruising. I was on my knees sucking, my own pants around my ankles when i noticed someone watching behind the guy i was sucking. He eventually came up to us, got behind me and rimmed my pussy, he's wanking himself as the guy i was sucking was sort of giving me a running commentary, telling him what to do. When he was about to cum, ne stopped rimming me and i felt his cum splashing onto my pussy hole. This in turn made the guy i was sucking spunk over my face and some going in my mouth xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
blow jobs
most of the time i am on my knees while sucking cock but i will get in any position he wants me in

Forum Level:
Just getting started
blowjobs
I luv being on my hands and knees with his hands on the back of my head. I luv it when they call me names like cock sucker, faggot etc.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.83 seconds