Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How big would you like your cock to be?
I'm about 7" hard and abnormally thick.

Like most teenagers I fretted it might not be big enough. But for most of my adult life I've wanted something cute and small - a pretty little willy and tight balls.

Luckily, it's a grower and when soft it fits nicely into a pair of knickers and makes me feel like a proper feminine sissy. smile Unluckily, that immediately makes me hard. sad

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
COCK
10"RIGHT NOW IT ONLY 6 3/4 LONG

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My cock is about 6 inches when hard. I would absolutely love if my cock was 10 inches and had a girth og about 6 inches. I would love to use that too, I'm sure it would look awfully hot in my thongs!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mine's about six and a half inches. I would love an eight inch cock and reasonably thick one. Something that would give pleasure and not pain.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would like for mine to be just long enough for me to be able to comfortably suck it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
size
I would like 10 and THICK.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am pretty average, about 6" hard what I think is about average thickness with proportionate sized balls. I don't want to be any bigger and quite frankly, smaller would be ok. Easier to tuck and have that smooth female look.

To be honest, there are times I wish I had a pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am only 4 1/2 ins hard and it's fine with me. In high school I wished I had 7 to 8 ins but not could care less

sissyrosko
like my cock to be
i would love my cock to be big enough so i can suck it myself jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm a little under "average" at a little over 5 inches, but I'm told pleasantly thick. I'd love to be an inch or two longer so that I could slip my cock into my own ass.... I'm just long enough that the tip rubs tantalizingly at my puckery hole, but I can't slip it inside... sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm also probably below average at just over 5" with a girth of 5". Truth be told I would like another inch, but I am quite happy to get on with what I've got. I've had some nice comments on this site re my cock; so it can't be that bad to be slightly smaller.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mines 5" hard and almost invisible soft. I like it like that as my tight panties look girly, especially when I tuck my balls in. My wife loves it too as she knows no woman would want it, only men want me and I like it that way

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wish mine was nonexistent. If I could I would swap it in a heartbeat. I would love to have a pussy. But until that day I will be quite content with what I have. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a small cock now. It is not long enough to satisfy my wife so she looked for ones that would satisfy her and found them known and uknown to me. So 6 to 7 inches I hope would now be big enough for her and she would be satifsfied.

uncut7in
I'm just under 7" with a nice big head. Guys tell me they like it, but I wouldn't mind an extra inch so that guys really feel it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, I've given some thought to this, I am a little under average, about 4.75" hard, (almost 5) fit in panties nicely. About 2" to 3" soft (or sometimes less)... and really I wouldn't mind being smaller, i'd fit in panties etc, nicer.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well I would like one that works properly and go back to it's normal size. Now it is almost 6" measured when using vacuum pump, so could be smaller. but used to be 7-8 i think, never measured it then. Used to be able to do the wife doggie style but too short now. Doesn't get hard when needed. Even one blue pill doesn't always work sometimes have to take at least 2. still doesn't work all the time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
at one time it would have been more length for self sucking and facials
an inch longer and a at least another inch around would be fine. flopped around in many pussies

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am 4" hard and actually very satisfied with my size. Years ago probably would've wanted to be longer. But now, size isn't important. Good things cum in small packages.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mine is 7.5 hard, i think its the perfect size i just wish i could bend far enough to get it in my mouth. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I guess I would like mine to just be average sized. Maybe around 5.5 to 6 inches. But that's not going to happen so I don't worry about it. My penis a bit under 4" when it's fully erect and not quite 4" in girth. I'm a sort of skinny guy too. Oh well. I've known I was probably going to have a tiny penis since I was a young boy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My penis had atrophied and receded up inside my body leaving an orifice to pee out of and I love not having a male penis between my legs---feels very feminine. Am of course incapable of masturbating but I do enjoy using a vibrator to orgasm and still squirt quite a lot of cum from my "pussy" now.

k1nklvr
About the same size as my avatar! grin

spbg777
cock size.
As I got chubby after 45. I've wanted an extra 5 inches. I want a big horse cock and huge balls. Something woman or guy would jones about. Love to blow loads like I did as a young man.

spbg777
cock size.
As I got chubby after 45. I've wanted an extra 5 inches. I want a big horse cock and huge balls. Something woman or guy would jones about. Love to blow loads like I did as a young man.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love to have a little two-incher with a matching tiny set of balls! That way I could be pantied and cuckolded as a matter of course. blushing

Michelle_Rae
I don't really care how big I am, I prefer the female role in any form of intimacy, (not saying I won't use what I have but just don't worry about my size that much).

Forum Level:
Just getting started
HOW BIG, well as big as a Cock can get the better for me. I have a little over 12 inches and almost died from the moment he bottom out inside me and still wanted more. Oh my a Slut I am and love sex with a Big Cock from a dominate man.

mcb61555
10 inches would be good.
10 inches would be good then I could suck my own dick.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm 5.5" which is actually very close to average in the US according to everything I've read. However, I've always wanted to be around 7 to 7.5 or so. Regardless, my cock is at least a good looking one!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock size
Doesn't need to be big. Never use it anyway for pleasuring anybody, besides it looks much nicer tiny as it fits comfortably inside a pair of panties

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.08 seconds