Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Tracyjones2005
Outdoors fun
Posted: 1/12/2011 3:57:23 PM Comments: 6 Votes: 23 Rating: 4/5

I left the house just after dark, hoping the neighbours would not see me fully fem. I was meeting my fav guy for some slutty layby fun. I was wearing my black corset with deep black suspender belt dark brown seamed nylons... red pvc jacket with black pvc skating skirt and crotchless knickers.....i was heavy with the makeup and red bob wig a long pvc mac covered it all as i left the house....the mac came off in the first layby....I looked such a slut with stocking tops visible as i drove under the street lights.....I was getting horny looks from lorry drivers as they passed me...

I parked up near the layby and toilets to add a little more lipstick.....

once the layby was empty i parked closest to the gents and walked in with my 5 inch heels clicking on the tiles........i went in to the loo and closed the door......i sat down on the toilet seat....dressed as total slut looking through the gloryhole.....I heard a car pull into the layby and someone come into the toilets......He entered the next cubicle.....i receive a text message telling me to open the door and get onto my knees

as opened the door i was greeted with a large hard cock waiting to be forced down my throat......i swallowed the pre cum off the large head his hands grabbed the back of my head and started to face fuck my throat. After 10 mins i could sense another 2 males watching me on my knees doing what good cocksucking sluts do best, I felt the cock starting to twitch and then exploded down my throat and all over my face. He just zipped up and left without another word....the other males were rubbing my nylons and soon I was pushed over the toilet seat and felt a cock head pushing at my tight hole....A bottle of poppers appeared to relax me and before i knew what was happening he was deep inside of me......i felt the ultimate slut bent over the toilet seat in the gents being fucked hard by a total stranger.......I soon felt his cock harden as he was about to come in the Condon... he pulled out quickly turned my around and forced the cock down my throat.....I was getting another hot creamy cum surprise as he was taking photos on his phone.........once he cum have thanked me and left

I sat on the toilet seat with my pvc jacket face and nylons dripping cum.....I quickly left and got back into the car to add more makeup and go to another fav layby for more cock..........

If this thread breaks our rules please 
sissyrosko
Outdoors fun
love a dirty cum slut like you jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
OUTDOOR SEX
jerk I LUV PLAYING OUTDOORS WHEN DRESSED,IT FEELS SO NAUGHTY AND THE CHANCE OF BEING SEEN SO TABOO.I WOULD DRESS FOR MY FREIND AND HE AND I WOULD GO OUT TO HIS BACK YARD AND I WOULD TEASE HIM UNTIL HE PRACTICALLY WOULD RAPE ME,LOVED IT.RIDING IN AUTO WHOLE DRESSED AND PLAYING WITH HIS COCK WAS ALSO A BIG TURN ON.

CDColleen
Love outdoors fun
I’m 75 and I still enjoy outdoors fun. I go dogging regularly and get lots of cock.
Suzy

cissybiboi
I love outdoor meets

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.62 seconds