Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shovelling snow with a butt plug in plac
I just experienced a new sensation, I shoveled my car out today wearing pink not But panties, black fishnet thigh highs and noege bra and 6" butt plug in place. I enjoyed the sensations as I shoveled snow and bent over I could feel the sensation of my butt plug move in and out as I shoveled. It felt so comfortable

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wish it snowed here ! laugh

If this reply breaks our rules please 
leggs01
butt plug
omg always wear a thong with a butt plug in public--could be very embrassing if it fell out-!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the feeling of a butt plug especially when I'm out and about. Have gone to work, shopping, yard work and yes, shoveling snow with a plug inserted. Two days ago I was doing chores and had a butt plug in. So the lawn needed cut and I went out to mow. I have mowed, push mowing, with a plug in before. Love the fact that cars pass by and no one knows. One sweaty day it actually squirted out, dropping out my shorts....oopps.

So today I hopped on the rider and began mowing. It felt wonderful! It got me so hot I had to up the ante a bit. I went in and replaced the butt plug with a medium sized dildo. The balls and base were slightly in the way but I hopped back on the mower. OMG!! The sensation was unbelievable. Every lump and bump in the yard was glorious. I had contemplated having my yard rolled in the spring but may be rethinking that. An hour of mowing ended way too soon.

I'll be mowing more often from now on!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
plug
I love going out in my yard with tight shorts on and a plug in my ass !I have looked in mirror and can see the outline of the plug through my shorts. Makes me soo horny knowing that if anyone came over they would know i had a buttplug stuffed up my ass !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shovelling snow with butt plug in
Omg laverdaf,bet the tight sorts really held that plug in place

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Next Time get a vibrating bullet/eggegg and leave it In then insert your favorite butt plug & wear Your kinkiest thing or panty. Go to the mall or supermarket and switch on the vibrating bullet/egg . You will have the craziest sensation as you shop & try to hold your feelings while the vibrations go through your g-spot and all over your body! Just make sure to the have plenty of lube in there!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Buttplug
I wear one and panties to work everyday....love the fact that nobody has a clue how slutty I am....smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So, a couple weeks ago I went to the adult store to look at dildoes and plugs. Bought a new butt plug. The clerk said enjoy. I told her I couldn't wait to get home to try it out. She offered the backroom if I wanted to put it in now. Well hell yes! She even gave me a free lube sample. Walked out with a wonderful feeling in my tushie and a smile on my face. Clerk said come back soon. I will!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So, a couple weeks ago I went to the adult store to look at dildoes and plugs. Bought a new butt plug. The clerk said enjoy. I told her I couldn't wait to get home to try it out. She offered the backroom if I wanted to put it in now. Well hell yes! She even gave me a free lube sample. Walked out with a wonderful feeling in my tushie and a smile on my face. Clerk said come back soon. I will!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have also shoveled snow wearing my plug and stockings and made it much more enjoyable well doing anything ourdoors with my plug in is fun love hiking in running shirts and a plug

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt Plugs
Hi I wasn't shoveling snow lately, but have as mentioned above & it's really quite the erotic Feelings & fun I don't know if this is legal or proper but WOW was it proper to me with my neck brace on !!! Be Safe, Stay Distant & Use Ur "F-in" Heads, This Ain't over !!! Peace & Love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Snow Blowing
I was out blowing snow in the alley for All the Lady neighbors, But only in snow boots, Long underwear top & bottom & Baseball cap The Lady's are lookin at me & good, then I look down the alley & here my wife of 46yrs is almost where I'm, I notice she has her phone out videoing me in my outfit to my Awesum daughter Sam, I still get Shit over it & now they call the "Lady's" My Harem, or Groupys !!! Thanx...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Last week, I did a six hour drive, with one of my medium size plugs in me. It made for a very interesting drive.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A butt plug is similar in sensation to a finger. If you've ever fingered your ass and enjoyed it, a slim butt plug would be the next logical step.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A vibrating dildo or telescopic dildo is somehow similar to the real penis, from here, you will find a whole new world

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve gotten so I wear a buttplug daily, at work, home or out in the yard. I love the feeling of something filling me and that no one knows unless I want them to know. I’ve even taken to wearing only the plug and nothing else when working in the garage with the doors open. Makes me feel so good and excited. jerk dildo

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds