Forum Level:
Just getting started
how do you wash panties by hand or washing machine
ii do mine by hand with shampoo

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
depends
I usually use zipper washing bags made for lingerie and do 2 bags at one time and always air dry on a rack and hangers in the guest bathroom. Some items I do wash by hand. Surprise company on laundry day is NOT appreciated blushing LOL thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always machine wash in a lingerie bag, one bag for panties, one for bras and one for hosiery, always gentle cycle with woolite, and hang to dry.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Washing panties
Mine go in the washing machine with the rest of my laundry. Most are cotton anyways.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do mine in the washing machine on the delicates cycle. I use lingerie bags for my stockngs and bras.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do mine by hand once a week and air dry on hangars. I use just the straight Arm&Hammer liquid detergent. That's all of my lingerie.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
By hand when the wife is out for a few hours. However, I have a wank buddy who likes spunk stained stockings and panties

slvspanties
I typically will wash all my panties and lingerie at a hotel when out of town on business. (This is the only time I can play) There's always a big rush of excitement washing all your sexy gurly things and then pulling them out of the wash and running them in the dryer while basically, out in public. There's the thrill of someone noticing what you're doing and the fear of getting caught by the wrong individuals while changing loads. Either way, the feeling of fresh, washed sexy lingerie is always exciting both washing and dressing up in them the next time I get a chance to play around!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panties and bras can go right into the washing. I always use a nylon bag, so the bras don't get tangled up with everything else.
Bras need to be hung up to dry, panties can go right into a drier.
This holds true for most nylon and cotton panties. Silk panties might be a bit different.

Slut_Jeanine
i pretty much do the same thing that you do, Brassiere, & i haven't had any issues. And since i don't have any silk lingerie i haven't had to deal with any of those kind of questions...but i can only wash them when i'm by myself in the house, so i sometimes have a big lot of them to throw in the washer, LOL...

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds