Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My love of BBC
This past December I hooked up with a wonderful BBC. We have since gotten together several times. I am now totally committed to being only with black men. I am going next month to get a Queen of Spades tattoo to show everyone I am for black men only.

My friend is a dominant top and really knows how to pound my ass. He is the best I have ever had. Although we are not exclusive to each other, this has brought my focus to only serving black men.

I am sure that going forward, this will have some major impact on my current life and relationships. It is a step I know I must take.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
bbc
I just had a bbc a few weeks ago in a 3way. Enjoyed it very much and will be getting fucked again soon. Can hardly wait.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
BBC Lust
Black men make me squirm in lust. They tend Dominate a sissy and use them for what I was made for to be their Fag slut. BBC, love to Humiliate with names and physical handling, especially when in a group and you are the pussy. Nothing like a good gang bang and having cum every where your little heart desires while being laugh at. The Humiliation is so sweet and you never get enough always wanting more and more. tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My love for black cock
I've only had black cock an want nothing else, I was made for black men

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love that big dick Black males go for us white sissies with enormous booties.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i know the feeling wish id realized it sooner

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Love For BBC
I have only been with 2 black men in my life but would love to have a black master. I love cock but BBC is the best.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I luv being completely submissive to a dominant Black male. I call it exercising my white privilege when I am on my knees sucking BBC,LOL! Black cocks have charisma. I am fortunate enough to have this Black guy who has become a regular now and Oh! Honey he is all over my fat white ass. And I adore being on my hands and knees for him taking that gorgeous Black dick of his balls deep.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Omg yes
I love all cocks but prefer BBC's black men fucked me and know what to do to me etc black always go to the front of the line ❤️♠️❄️🐰

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds