Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A place where my secret isn't secret
There are things I like about this site like the pictures, videos and chat. But I think my favorite thing is that my huge secret isn't a secret here. I'm a married straight acting guy. The last thing I would want would be my big secret to get out. But here I can share openly and honestly. It's really great and very refreshing.

Yes, I love to crossdress. I love wearing sexy panties. And I love gay sex. I sucking cock and I love to be fucked in the ass. Here I can share that without judgement. I can't imagine mentioning this anyone in my life, but here I can. I really love that.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I feel the same way. But, it seems that this is more than just a haven for many as they use this site as a way to focus all of their sexual intent and have intention of acting any of it out like we would like to. I've essentially offered my body up to many guys in the crossdressing community here and on other sites and everyone says I'm sexy and they want it, but they only want to play act online. So, while it is a nice outlet and a great way to express myself I feel a bit trapped here at the same time.

~D~

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
you are a lovely sexy gurl & if we lived close enough to meet, i would be after you for gurl-on-gurl fun a LOT, darling, believe me! keep trying to connect, because there are bound to be may out there who are just as horny as you are & want to have a good time with you. so hang in there & i think you will eventually you'll find someone just like you to have a good time with!

Jeanine

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ShyDeena
I totally understand your frustration. I've never successfully hooked with a guy based on this site. Probably because it's a world wide site and finding someone close is tough. I've had better luck finding gay sex partners with Grindr and Squirt. Keep trying. It's so special to dress with the right guy, It can be so hot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
agree with all of you
I feel the same way. It his a nice way of talking and sharing ideas and feelings but I do with it allowed me to meet others near me to share in person. Online is great and often it is the only way to interact but i find myself wanting more.

auntmichelle01
I'm on 4 or 5 other sites as well but I feel the safest at this site (this was the 1st place i divulged my age!).
This really seems to be gurls for gurls. This was also the 1st place I showed my face.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.59 seconds