Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
maid challenge
I was chatting to an online friend when I mentioned I had a maids dress. he asked me if it was covered in cum stains from meets. when I said no as I have not worn it to a meet he set me the challenge to wear it to ten meets and get a messy facial then post pictures here of the ten.
so here is how it will work
you must be local to me (Cardiff)
you must be able to accom
I will be wearing the maid dress and sucking your cock as you take pictures on my camera
you must cum over my face

if you are up for this please get in touch

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
first meet
I just had my first meet of the maid challenge tonight. A local guy who I have met a few times before so I knew he was no timewaster. walked into his flat as arranged and there was a towel on the floor to kneel on so off with my outer clothes to reveal the maids dress. I chose to wear stockings too as I know he likes them.
waited on my knees for him to come out of the bedroom, he was very forceful holding my head telling me to lick his balls then he put on a condom to face fuck me
I was a bit panicky that I would not get my facial but after a while he removed the condom and shot a messy spunk load over me.
first meet done nine more to arrange
photos to be posted soon

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
what a great start to your campaign, you horny slut! i'd have loved to be there too, so i could have given you your second facial - then i'd have sucked your dick until you splattered your hot cum all over MY face, before sucking your friend's dick until it was hard again (if it wasn't hard already, after watching cum all over me, LOL!) & taken another load from him all over my face also - after all, Jeanine is a cum-pig WHORE & loves to be used like that any time she gets a chance, MMMMMM! thumbup jerk bounce thumbup1

Slut_Jeanine
BTW, i forgot to add that i am REALLY looking forward to seeing your pics after he blew his balls all over you - i know they are really gonna be HOT & turn me ON - a LOT! yahoo

Slut_Jeanine
just saw the first pics you posted - & like i knew they would, they REALLY turned me ON! will be waiting impatiently for you to upload the ones showing his hot creamy load splattered all over your face - those should be even HOTTER... thumbup jerk thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
number 2
had my second meet of the maid challenge last night with two bad points but lots of good ones. it was a local tv and we were both in maid dresses so that was very sexy but I did not have a camera so no photographs of the nights fun. on the plus side we spent a long time in a 69 with her on top sucking me and ramming fingers deep as I tongue fucked her ass. looking forward to meet number three.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
at last my third meet. a fairly local guy who is very into rubber. a very sweaty and sticky few hours with lots of sucking and fucking so all in all a good fun night.
hope the next meet does not take so long to set up

Forum Level:
Just getting started
four
its been a while but now I have had number four. Last Thursday night I arranged a meet and asked if I could wear my maid dress. also mentioned that I enjoy water sports so I would have a bikini with me and at any time he could use the magic words "get changed bitch" and have me as his piss slut too.

after a long drive due to sat nav i got to the house and went in. i stripped off my outer clothing to reveal my maid dress and pink leather collar. i was led upstairs to find a metal frame bed with leather restraint cuffs at each corner. my host was wearing a long black dress and gold high heeled sandals. i looked at the bed then into the face of my host and said. "yes please mistress" then lay down on the bed ad offered my wrists and ankles to be held tight. my new mistress stripped off her dress to reveal dark blue corset style body, the kind with the poppers at the bottom. i had to show my respect so i asked"please mistress may i suck your cock"

my wish was soon granted and i had a stiff cock forced roughly down my throat for a hard face fucking. it did not take long for mistress to be ready to cum and she wanted to see it squirt so she pulled out and i held my mouth wide open as she emptied her cum into it.

up went my dress and now it was my turn to cum, mistress pulling my pink thong aside then wanking and sucking me as i tried to ask to be allowed to swallow (i find it such a turn on to wait till i am told to swallow)

this time i did get some photos and will post them soon as i can

Forum Level:
Just getting started
five
at last meet number five
who would have thought it could take so long
I got slutted up in my maid dress tonight to meet with a quite elderly tv who I have met in the past. she had me in chains in seconds after I arrived. some harsh caning and rough canling of my little cock before I put on my knees to suck. sadly no amount of sucking got her stiff but I did try. finished things of but fucking her.
pictures to be posted soon.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sissy maid cum slut
Love to have my sissy dress up as a maid in a satin frilly outfit. Tie her leash to the bedpost so her ass is in the air. then I rub my throbbing cock on her frilly panties and get so hard that I cum all over them, Then i pull then off her and put them in her mouth. then I spank that cute ass till it is red then lick it all over and rim that ass. then I am so hard again I pull up that skirt and slowly insert my cock into that ass. then as I go deeper I start to rem her hard so that my balls are bouncing off her ass. I cum so hard but i hold part of it so I can finish it on her face. now I got to pee so I untie her and get her on her knees so I can piss on her face and in her mouth

dino123
I love my French maids outfit, see my pics

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.7 seconds