Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cocks
... just thinking.

I consider my man cunt an equal opportunity playground and one of the best things about being a sissy fem bottom faggot is the different types of cocks I have enjoyed over the years. Cocks are like snowflakes and no two are the same. You never know what king of cock you're getting until you see it for the first time. I would bet us sissies have enjoyed more different cocks than most women ... LOL.

That said and being a bottom slut, if all things are equal (length, girth, cut / uncut) who was one of your best lovers?

Black
White
Latin
Asian
Eastern
Other

Inquiring minds need to know ...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cocks
For what it's worth, I have had Korean,Black,Mexican and white cocks up my ass.
Best was the white cock. 7", layed on my back (several times) and he layed on top missionary. Best fucking I ever got!
I do enjoy fucking by all but that was the best.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
what i enjoy the most is to be with a hot horny top (guy or gurl) who really knows how to USE a sissy slut like me as their own personal fuck-bitch & cum-dump, no matter what color or race...that being said, i've had four really memorable guys fuck me the way this horny slut NEEDS to be fucked, long, hard, & deep before they blew their balls in my cunt. Two are black, two are white - what they have in common is their big hard cocks & the way they know how to use them to get the most out of a cock-hungry whore like me, LOL... happydance bounce thumbup thumbup1 jerk yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Of the cocks I have had in my bottom, the best is the current BBC who owns this white boy pussy. He is by far the best who has ever fucked me and his cock is magnificent!!! There have been others who I thought did a great job loving my hole. A good friend I used to go see semi-regularly and a nice uncut cock that had a wonderful taper. By the time he bottomed out you were quite stretched.

Of the cocks I have only sucked there are 3 that stand out above all others. The first, again, is my current BBC friend. Another was a one time ABS hookup. A white cock about 10" long but not real thick. BIG load. The third was a one timer as well. He had THE hardest hard on I ever had in my mouth. It was incredibly hard.

There have been many and I never met a cock I didn't like.....LOL. But that being said.....I am full fledged, BBC owned right now!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have had blk,white, and Hispanic. I love white cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have had Greek, Hispanic, and white.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've had cocks of all races in my pussy but cocks on younger males are my weakness regardless of race of even the size of his cock. There is nothing as thrilling as watching a young male strut naked around my bedroom showing off his gorgeous body and erect penis. And having been fucked by so many males I don't know that I could come up with a favorite. There is one young man who sticks out in my memory. He was African American and I picked him up hitchhiking one night in a snowstorm. We had dinner and got a hotel room and spent the night together. He was an absolute Black Adonis with a gorgeous chiseled body to die for. His dick was not humongous. Fortunately for me he loved fucking white pussy and he was into fat sissies with big asses and big tits. Anyway he literally fucked my pussy all night long. And I couldn't get enough of his cock. In fact I remember he told me I must be a nympho. After he would cum in my pussy he would pull out of me and lie back on the bed and I'd be on him sucking his dick and getting him hard again. Finally after cumming in me 8 times he told me no more and that he was spent. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
... lucky gurl. black and young.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Every time I came to town after that I'd give him a call and he show up at my hotel room to get more of my pussy.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds