Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
bearded cross dressing
Love to be played with , fondled and sucked , but my goatee beard puts some off . I can't shave it off , what can I do

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hello Pleasu,

don't worry about it, there are thos that wil accept you as you are. I have a full beard and if someone is put off tough.

Alec

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
enjoy
dressed with and without facial hair, body hair etc. as long as you are happy and if you have a happy partner, so much the better

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have a full beard and when i'm on cam in my panties/bra or naked i get appreciative comments re my hair so don't fret

bristolchappy
I agree with above - there are people out there who will accept (and like!) your beard! I am bearded also but have had many fun encounters in my panties with other guys...

Brenda
What can you do...
Find another bearded Cd if you can...

Easier said then done I know, but that's my suggestion smile

I can understand why it may put some people off... It's a matter of feminine vs masculine in my eye...
I love everything FEM, so facial hair kinda goes against that.. But then I've gotten bj's from scruffy guys and it actually enhanced the feeling.. Hmmmm smile

What is boils down to is how you feel, not how you look...

I often feel the urge to dress, but if it's too hot for a wig & makeup I sometimes just say fuck it and dress anyway... MAN mode, in a bikini ?? Yep!

Not how I look, but how I feel...

I know well that I may look funny, but at the same time I feel SEXY as HELL tongue

So fuck it!! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bearded sissy
I don't want to come off as a real bitch but I hate seeing sissies with facial hair. Really any hair other than head and maybe a tiny patch over their clitties. I am totally shaved and love it. Not saying I would not meet and suck with abearded sissy just really don't prefer it. Sorry just me

auntmichelle01
The whole illusion is compromised by facial hair.

Brenda
Bearded DRAG show
Britney and I recently witnessed a "Bearded" drag show at the club...

So weather or not you like the look, these people are only trying to NORMALIZE what they do...

Sound familiar??

I fully support what they do... Not every fem guy cares to shave his facial hair, and that's okay..
This is about how we feel.. Not about how we look ladies..

heart heart heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was debating whether or not to contribute to this thread but decided to go for it - I too have a beard. It is not necessarily easy to fess up to what some perceive as a flaw or a hindrance - but then I thought what the hell - if I am willing to put up photos and videos of me stuffing myself with big dildos I should be able to come clean so to speak about what I am and my thoughts on this. I like and totally agree with Brenda's take on it - that it is not totally about how we look but about how we feel. To me there is no better feeling than slipping on some heels, nylons, bodystocking, anything sexy and having some sexual playtime with my toys or if I'm really lucky some other person. I did for a period of time shave my beard and attempt to become a little more passable and feminine - to perpetuate the illusion better.

At that point it dawned on me - I had my epiphany so to speak. I found that I had no increased excitement or pleasure after spending hours messing around with my face and wigs than I did when didn't. I am also married and my wife does not get away all that often and the time it took to fumble around with make up took away from the actual time I had to play. I realized then and there that the real me was never going to become feminine - that I was simply a guy who absolutely loved slipping into sexy feminine attire and being visually stimulated with how my body looked and how it felt impaling myself on big dildos. Add to that the fact that I have pretty much had a beard since 1972 and I hated how my masculine self looked without one - and he is the one I live with the majority of the time.

So I grew it back - but that other side of me is still there alive and well - and I have just come to accept it. Sometimes when I play on cam and want to show more of me I wear a hood - problem solved and it gives me more pleasure to be on the kinky anonymous side than it ever did when I was attempting the illusion. I do admit to a little bit of envy when I see the ladies on this site who are more than able to pull it off - but I have come to accept the fact that I never will be able to and to just enjoy what little pleasures one has in life. As far as meeting up with someone, just being honest about who and what you are will yield results - whether it be another bearded dresser, or wearing a hood to meet, or just someone who doesn't care. It may take a little bit longer to find that someone, but when you really think about it nothing in life is really easy anymore - and if it means you find a friend who accepts you for who and what you are then you are leaps and bounds ahead of where you were.

Brenda
sparx1063 said: I do admit to a little bit of envy when I see the ladies on this site who are more than able to pull it off - but I have come to accept the fact that I never will be able to and to just enjoy what little pleasures one has in life.

There's no easy way to say it, so I'll just say it....

Every step forward you take desensitizes the steps you've taken in the past...

If you get your kicks by wearing lingerie and fooling around with toys and such that's just great..
Hold on to that pleasure because it can be fleeting if you go too far, or do too much..

I used to get my kicks in the same way, but now that I've taken it a step or two further that just doesn't do it for me... I now get my kicks when the wig & lipstick go on and Brenda totally takes over...

If you go too far... You may never make it back!

Replace the word 'envy' with 'enjoy' and stick with what turns you on

wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
That last post is Brenda having a babble, lol

Brenda and me, we got totally different approaches to life and dressing. As I've got older I've just grown less interested in dressing and wiggles and internet website shit and all of that stuff... whereas Brenda loves this site and its people, and has a deep desire to help preserve it.

I admire Brenda's attitude and I do try to be supportive from time to time! But other times I do fade away and do a vanishing wiggle.

Just call me a f***ing c*** lol

Brenda
JoannaSlinky said: That last post is Brenda having a babble, lol

No doubt no doubt.. I knew that when I hit "submit"

But the point I'm trying to get across is this... If you are happy in the closet, stay there!

sparx1063 said: - and he is the one I live with the majority of the time.

I love that line...

thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brenda - I really get where you are coming from when you say every new step you take desensitizes your steps from the past. When I grew my beard back the desire to dress kind of went away with my shaved face - but it was always there tapping on my shoulder and whispering in my ear. Since I am bi I did after that get together undressed with guys - and while the sex was enjoyable it always really felt like I was missing something. When I decided one night to dig out some old outfits and play for the cam I knew instantly what that missing link was - and I knew that I had to find some middle ground to my desires and be happy with that.

So yes, I am in the closet and am happy with it - most of the time. There are times when it does get a little frustrating but for me the frustration is not overpowering enough to move me any further along. I guess the desire is not really strong enough to make me throw away every other part of my life - so I remain in the closet and savor every chance I can get to play.

When I decided to try the hooded route and look for somebody to get together with it was definitely a new step - and the pure sexual enjoyment I had from that encounter made me realize that for me it's not about the complete transformation. For me it's about how the dressing adds to my sexual enjoyment of getting together with a guy who will take me for what I am - one who appreciates the visual aspects of my body that I am creating just for him. I know not everyone would be happy with that - but for me it is the ingredient I have added to my life to find that balance between my 2 selves so to speak. And I am OK with that smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well in my case i had to deal with this problem too..

In my circle all the men have facial hair. Its a part of my culture. If I decide to shave it all, then its considered as a sin!

Like some of above posters mentioned, i enjoy wearing lingerie and playing with my ass because it makes me feel fee from this world and the drama of life.

My lingerie antics and anal adventures are all a big secret and only one person knows about them. I will always be a closet cross dresser. In my culture what i am doing is considered as a big taboo and I can get killed for it. Also if my family members find any of the lingerie or photos of my self posing for you people on NTN, my life is over!

I would love to shave all of my facial hair and put on make up and a wig, but I can not unfortunately. The consequences outweigh the benefits. One day when I am free,

i will definitely complete my transformation and put on a wig and make up Then look in the mirror to see the female in me finally in front of my eyes. She has been there since 2005, and slowly coming out over the years. It was not easy but I am not giving up. Its simply just management of 2 lifes, my life as a man, and my life as a kinky curvy feminine persona.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'll try and make this so it does not sound harsh, but if I fail, please forgive me.

I belong to a large group of crossdresser and Trans women. We all get together, go out, in public and have fun. Bars, restaurants, Clubs, Shows etc. In order for each and everyone one of us to do that. we had to stop making excuses on why we couldn't do it and start finding ways to do it. We found ways to overcome all the obstacles and we STOPPED making excuses.

I had the same problem most of us had. I had facial hair, I'm married, I didn't know a damn thing about makeup or how to dress, I didn't own a good wig. But you know what I didn't have. Excuses. I stopped making excuses and went out there and found a way to overcome all that.

Our groups last event, we had over 100 crossdresses and trans ladies attend, in a public Hotel. The one thing they don't do, is make excuses.

If we can do, it, so can you. If you truly want to reach your goal ( what ever your goal is ) Stop making excuses and go do it. Excuses will get you nowhere.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bearded cross dressing.
I had a beard for years, and still dressed. I hated it, but could not shave it off. it was this thing, like I was all of a sudden going to turn fag because I shaved. guess what. all I was doing was lying to myself. what would people say? its all in your mind. fear. forget it and shave the fucking thing off. be the gurl you want to be and see the gurl you want to see. I see a guy dressed in a beard as not real and inmature. like a kid jerking off in his mothers panties. be real. after it was all said and done, NOT ONE person ever even mentioned that I shaved. not one, after 35 years. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Facial and Body Hair
I love my facial and body hair and with I had more. I also love my femme wear. I guess I will always be a bearded lady behind my closed. Curtains.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No beard here but plenty of body hair. I do shave the cock and balls and ass. I'd love to shave my whole body but the wife likes the hairy chest. If I shaved, she would be very suspicious as to why. Part of what I deal with being a closeted dresser.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds