Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum on food
Does anyone ever cum on food and eat it? If so what is your favorite drenched food. Yogurt for me

If this thread breaks our rules please 
sexybrad20
I prefer to eat cum straight from a cock (preferably someone else but my own works as well) but I often cum into ice cube trays and freeze them for drinks later on

If this reply breaks our rules please 
candyj
cookies-n-cream (and cumsicles!)
I thought the name of the "cookies-n-cream" flavor of ice cream was begging for a sexy variation, so (maybe I have a food fetish? *gasp!*) I have tried cumming on chocolate chip cookies and eating them. Delicious! Also, having seen something on the internet about this, a few summers ago, I froze several loads of my cum (yes, from my solo lovemaking sessions) over about a week or so. Then (yes, during one of my solo love-making sessions) I popped it out of the freezer, popped it in my mouth, and sucked on it like a sexy popsicle... delicious!

SubSissyStep
I like to spunk into a whisky mac, and call it my spunky mac - whisky and green ginger with my spunk in it. I swirl it around in the glass to watch my cum, then throw it back in one shot, chewing on the lumps of my cum.

Slut_Jeanine
SubSissyStep said: I like to spunk into a whisky mac, and call it my spunky mac - whisky and green ginger with my spunk in it. I swirl it around in the glass to watch my cum, then throw it back in one shot, chewing on the lumps of my cum.

oh you sexy bitch, you are such a horny hungry SLUT, just like your name says, LOL! sure wish you lived over here, close enough for us to meet - i would absolutely LOVE to get together with you & your sexy lady & have some wild 3-way parties, MMMMMM!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cookies
I love to cum on the EL Fudge cookies. I usually cum all over the chocolate cream with me own white cream. Then eat it all in one bite. DELICOUS

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cookies
I love to cum on the EL Fudge cookies. I usually cum all over the chocolate cream with me own white cream. Then eat it all in one bite. DELICOUS

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes on bread with chocolate cream told to eat it al and send pics of proof to my master

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In my younger days i would cum on bread and make a bologna sanswich and gobble it down.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
oh yes its very good on ice cream or mixed into a chicken dish as a sauce so much fun eating it that way

Forum Level:
Just getting started
food
If I get the chance when I'm preparing a chicken casarole, I'll add the "secret" ingredient. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've done it several times on a Hostess cupcake which makes it mighty tasty.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My friend instructed me to cum over his ice cream, which he later fed to his wife, and mother in law.

HabitualWanker
My wife fucked her cunt with a cucumber, then sliced it in to a salad. I then wanked myself off over the salad, adding my sperm as a dressing.
We then served the dish with an al fresco BBQ and ate it with family and friends.
Yummy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum in food
I've shot my cum in a tuna noodle casserole was delicious. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I usually cum on something sweet like chocolate cake or cookies or ice cream. Today however I'm going to put some raspberries in a bowl with some vanilla yogurt and granola and jack off over it. I consider it a very healthful treat

Forum Level:
Just getting started
YUM
ALL MY FOOD...DAILY raspberry raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ice cream
I love cum on ice cream and in mixed drinks. Nothing like a cum cocktail.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
YUM
I come on my breakfast everyday...Great start to the day... Cum + O.J = A "CUMOSA".. Yummy..
I also have some very yummy recipes using my cum... raspberry raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum on Food?
Have on several occasions popped a load into my coffee and drank it in the mornings. A little extra cream goes down nicely. Also have cum in a glass of Pepsi a couple of times. Fun to dip your hard tool in a cold glass of soda and feel the bubbles!

ShavedSeniorSissy
I love to spunk on all kinds of food and eat it or in drinks to then swallow. I have also occasionally served it up to others for them to consume without knowing. I do like to ejaculate over a table to then lick up all traces of my cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slurping off Table
Cumming on food or in my coffee is fun and tasty. I prefer to cum on a table a slurp up the slimy goo. I like the flavor of cum without being mixed with food. Yum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slurping off Table
Cumming on food or in my coffee is fun and tasty. I prefer to cum on a table a slurp up the slimy goo. I like the flavor of cum without being mixed with food. Yum.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds