let me now if and how you would use this toy or do like real cocks more

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
There's nothing better than a hard cock cumming in my man pussy, XOXOXO

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Since having the real thing is hard to find. I would love to try/have a fucking machine.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cock
i like a real cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've not had a real cock yet; I would love to try, but the last time I tried, I found it too painful. Maybe I should try a small size to begin with.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a fuck machine and I can tell you there's nothing better. Unless you can find an adjustable and very long lasting real cock all the time.
Get dressed up and get fucked your way, for a lot of intense long period anal orgasms.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a fuck machine and I can tell you there's nothing better. Unless you can find an adjustable and very long lasting real cock all the time.
Get dressed up and get fucked your way, for a lot of intense long period anal orgasms.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gunner I want one sooo bad

Slut_Jeanine
if you really want to see how much FUN it can be with a fuck machine, check out some of denise20's videos - she has one of them & has posted some really HOT SLUTTY vids of it pounding her sissy pussy - they make my gurl-cock get so HARD when i watch them, & i always end up stroking out a big load all over myself while watching it turn her into a totally FUCKED moaning bitch, MMMMMM! thumbup happydance jerk bounce yahoo thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fuck Machine
Boy I would LOVE a fuck machine but I think my wife would shit if I bought one. But then.... you never know. I do know that if I had one, it would be my new best friend 😂 💞

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just got a sawzall and I've been thinking I might try to figure out how to attach a dildo to it....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Luvmissle, you can get the attachment to mount a dildo on a sawsall. Uses the vaculoc system. check evilbay.

wendycd1280
fuck machine
Hi ,I have one and it is also a good wank machine when you use a fleshlight with it .The speed is adjustable and the depth of the stroke .Does not beat a real cock in your ass but very good all the same .I have this one :https://www.sexmachines.co.uk/willie-wanka-pro-mk-ii-fantasy-machine-black-944-p.asp

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fuck machine
redeyes omg I would love to get one and dress up for a great Fuck session, I know my gf. Would freak out and not sure where I could use one

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was like you, and one weekend I just got fed up dreaming!

I researched and built my own machine, it cost me less than 50 dollars and it works like a champ!

I have a video on my gallery of it pounding my ass,

as for how it feel's,

well it feels amazing and it will give your ass a good work out, however its notching close to a real cock. Its completely different. .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well tell us more. Like hoe and what you used to build it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1. used a motor from a bread dough mixer that i salvaged from the scrap yard

2. found a wooden wine stand from ikea that was perfect as a platform/skeleton for marrying the parts

3. Went to RadioShack/Tandy Electronics and bought a fan controller to control the speed of the motor plus about 5mtrs of wiring

4 Got bearings, metal rods and brackets to build the arm that the dildo/cucumber will attach to from bunnings warehouse/ any hard ware store

5. you need a fly wheel or any object that is a circle to attach to the motor

I then assembled the wooden wine stand, then attached the motor to the wooden frame. I used zip ties plus screws to marry the motor to the frame via the brackets i got from the hardware store. Then I built a rod that would connect to the fly wheel/circular object and then attached them to the motor. .
Finally I connected the wiring to the. fan controller and the motor. I then bolted the entire frame onto a heavy piece of wood that i had laying around the house. It was from a wall stand that broke.

i then connected it to the wall outlet and to my amazement it worked well. It was not perfect, but it did the job. I then attached a big cucumber to the rod, pushed it in my ass, switched it on and then I slowly started rotating the knob on the controller, because it was very sensitive the motor was very noisy and fast. It worked amazingly but my ass was not used to stimulation like thia, as all my life I use to use my hand to pleasure my ass and I never had dick in my ass, i was a virgin. It hurt however I enjoyed it.

The next day, I opened up NTN, set up my camera on a tripod and put lotz of lube in my ass, about a 500ml of generic water based lube through an enema syringe and used a smaller cucumber. I hit the record button and started the machine... it was the best one of the best anal masturbation sessions in my life, ending in 4 anal orgasms, 3 Squirts and a gape that lasted all day long. This is due to 3 hours of varying speed and having the cucumber pound my ass with the help of the machine and never taking it out from my ass untill my ass forced it out from a a violent anal orgasm, pushing it out and spraying all that lube that was there the entire time for 3 house in my bowels. My bladder was sore from squirting heavily 3 times and my anus was sore and gaping all day long. I collapsed afterwards and woke up 10 hours later on my bed with a wet sheet filled with piss caused my bladder was so loose! and kept farting ass juice all over my lingerie and bed sheets too.

You can parts of the video on my galley
heart

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.77 seconds