view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
uncut7in
Big age difference
Have you ever had a really big age difference between you and your sexual partner? My biggest difference to date was 50 years, with a legal teen lad.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was in my early 20's I seduced an older gay man. He was 56 and hung like a Clydesdale. He knew what he was doing, and it never hurt a bit for him to fuck me. All I felt was pleasure. It was the best sex I have ever had. If it had not been such a long distance thing I would have moved in with him and come out as gay.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
bristolchappy
Love older guys here - had a regular thing going with a 60yo when I was mid-30s which was loads of fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 56 and he was 23. Young, slender, firm body. Really hard cock and sweet tasting asshole. Shot a powerful stream of cum. Loved it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am now 60 and recently started a "fling" with a 19 year old gurl. Which is really odd for me as I usually prefer mature partners. When I get hit on in chat rooms, etc. by people under 40 I usually just pass. But "something" about this gurl just sparked an interest.

Okay, gotta be honest: the "something" was her ass. Perfect upside down heart-shaped ass. I could not resist.

The problem with May-December is outside the bedroom. Nothing in common, different sensibilities, little to discuss that doesn't lead to controversy. But INSIDE the bedroom it can be glorious. Just don't expect it to last.

HabitualWanker
In my late teens I loved older men getting so excited by me in lingerie, and I loved them treating me like their daughter. They also knew how to be incredibly kinky. I now love to pass this on to younger hard cocked men, and make them do things they have never even though of, but mostly I enjoy their youthful stamina, and how they can fuck me for ages before they cum. Occasionally they have brought their gf's, and I do love to fuck a younger cunt or two.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've always had a thing for twentysomething young men. Luv their penises and young athletic bodies and their potent semen. It's always a thrill seeing a young male strutting around like a peacock showing off his body and big erection for me. My current lover is 26 and we have been together over two years now. And as to having little in common outside our bedroom I that doesn't seem to be the case for us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 16 he was 59. I wanted it as bad as he did. He was my first uncut I sucked and he was the first one to fuck me. He was married to. When ever his wife wasn't around we would be all over each other.

sw_mature
I was 18 when I had my first real expense with a guy in his 50's. I think it was just as exciting for him seducing a young guy as for me being seduced. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
OLDER MEN
jerk I WAS IN MY EARLY 40s AND HAD BEEN DRESSING MOST OF MY LIFE AND HAD STARTED WITH A FREINDS MOMS CLOTHING WITH HIM AT ABOUT 15 AND REALLY CAME TO LUV THAT SEXY FEELING BUT HAD NEVER EXP. AN OLDER MAN UNTIL I MET A 66YR. OLD THAT WAS WELL HUNG(9IN.) AND TOOK ME INTO HIS BED AND MADE ME REALLY FEEL JUST HOW GOOD THAT SEX COULD BE.WAS A FIRST FOR HIM SO I HAD A GREAT TIME DRESSING AND SATISFYING THIS MAN.HE USED AN ED (CIALIAS)THAT KEPT HIM READY AND WILLING,I LOVED IT.HE WAS A GREAT FUCK AND LAY PIPE TO ME FOR ABOUT THREE YRS.CHECK OUT MY OLDER MEN POST IN FORUM FOR A FEW STORIES ON HIM.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.89 seconds