Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tickle Switch!
Janine (Vincente) was ready for business having shaven meticlously and making sure there was no body hair was wearing the black corset had inserted the breast forms and cinched up the mesh halter over his neck. Next came the black fishnet stockings that attached to the garters of the corset. The 5" stiletto's and silky black panites,eye-liner and shiny red lipstick to match her-his painted nails she put on the gorgeous brunette wig and a few rings and a necklace and earrings and squirting Dior perfume, picking up her black leather bag caught a cab to the Rio Hilton on the search for her prey which would be a married American business man with something to hide. At the hotel Janine spied the 40 yr old Senator Lewis recognising him from 'Time Magazine' and no Mrs. Lewis.

Janine made sure to gain eye contact and in full make up the handsome Italian blackmailer looked stunning and nobody would imagine her male which is why she was so successful at what she did until being shot in an altercation with police in Brazil when she-he and another conwoman-man lost their life too. The Senator and Janine flirted remaining at separate tables as they both had a drink and then he got up to leave but doing so walking past her table dropping the room key deliberately so it was seen by Janine and he smiled and took the elevator.

After 3 or 4 minutes Janine did the same thing and knocked at the execuitve suite 214 and invited Janine in and fixed he a cocktail and the two of them made small talk on the sofa for Janine another day at the office, the Rio Hilton favoured as the executive suites all soundproof. I became evident that the Senator was horny and made no secret of it saying he wanting to "Fuck her brains out!" Janine saying she wanted to have a wild time finding him very attractive and he did keep fit and the Senator attractve and 6'1" he told her.

Hesitant at first he drank another cocktail himself and succumbed to Janine and stripped to his black otc socks soon found himself on his back secured to the bed as Janine gyrated in front of him and ran her own fingers over her body winking and smiling at him and knowing how much he wanted to touch her but restrained by the cuffs from doing so. His dick was hard and Janine leaned over and blew warm air on it and then swallowed his dick and sucked him for a minute or two until he was harder still and then began stroking and ticklinf his balls looking for sensitive areas with his-her fingers.

"AaaaaahooohaaaahMmmmmm" he said as the blindfold went on him and then lightly stroked both size 12 socked feet

"Ohhhh er my feet will be stinking Janine!" Senator Lewis said

"Mmm, that's just how I like them and it seems ticklish too!" Janine said and kneeling facing both feet pressed his-her nose into each socked sole and deeply inhaled them as the Senator wiggled his toes a little and Janine placed her nose against all of his socked toes and sniffed

"Oh yeah Senator you were right, your feet are nice and smelly, you dirty, sexy man"

"C'mon here I have something for you, a lollipop to suck" said the arrogant Senator

Instead Janine sniffed the Senator's toes my and began to suck on them, darting her - his tongue in between all of his toes ands savoured their ripe flavour. Then drew his tongue the length of each foot saying sweaty and stinky she bet they were very sensitive and his suite had a safe with a combination number that he would divulge to her as he was a very bad man who didn't want the political scandal of his inviting another woman to his suite, a married man who spoke of family values and integrity.

"Look Janine what do you want, what is this?"

"Robbery Senator and I will be teasing you to tell Mmmmm these feet smell so good and my friend Vincente loves sweaty, stinky big and manly feet and especially if they're ticklish" Janine said as Vincente buried his face on the Senator's hot and sweaty socked feet and rubbed his face on them and peeling both socks off began licking them and inhaling them!

"Fuck Senator your feet are awesome and you hear Janine's gone but I'm going to enjoy tormenting and teasing you to giving me the safe number! I'm going to tickle and lickle your feet Jeff, your big, bare, sensitive helpless and vulnerable bare feet, oh look toes wiggling, feet flexing what an invitation to me!" taunted Vincente!

Then began lightling tickling the Senator's armpits and caressed his lower ribs saying he wouldn't stop until the Senator cracked! Then Vincente now in the room ran his fingers acroos the balls of the Senator's feet to his toes as he told the Senator he was going to focus on his feet and he alternated from foot to foot and sometimes simultaneously scribbling between his toes, licking and nibbling on both sweating feet.

Senator Lewis laughed and thrashed around on the bed unable to fight the sensations. Vincente began moving his hands up the Senator's legs and along his inner thighs to his ticklish ribs. Then sucked the Senator's dick really angering him as he was straight His cock was cut and fat at the base, a great shape for sucking as Vincente told him adding poison into the mix saying being straight he might enjoy something different and he could let him know later!

Senator Lewis didn't see the feather but he'd feel it! Vincente stroked the feather over the Senator's chest and ran it up and dpwn the captive's body dancing the feather in random patterns across his pits, sides, inner thighs, nipples, and arms. Then replaced the feather applying his own fingers and kept increasing the intensity until he moved to both secured feet! He then drew the feather in between the Senator's toes and drew it along the balls of his feet and nibbled on the soles of both feet!

"Make it easy and tell me the number Jeff!" taunted Vincente

"Nooooohahhahahhahahahahaha"

"Feathers are killers and so fun to apply!" said Vincente drawing the feather in between the Senator's widly wiggling toes one by one and then drawing the quill across the balls of the American's feet and then suddenly nibbling the soles of hsi feet which reallu made the Senator thrash around on the bed laughing hysterically! Sill using his mouth to nibble the Senator's toes, Vincente reached up and ran the feather in the Senator's pits and then teased his fingers along the businessman's lower ribs and stroked his sides saying how he loved tickle teasing guys but had he not expected sex?"

Saying this Vincente who had stopped orally assaulting the Senator's feet for now began stroking the Senator's dick and caressing his balls very lightly making the Senator's dick harden and saying he wouldn't be fucking Janine but Vincente would be fucking with him! He then poured some of the lubricant from the bottle on the nightstand into his hands and began stroking the Senator's dick even more whilst lubricating the Senator's asshole and then finger fucked him whilst veying the speeds and strokes of his hand tickling his balls and stroking his shaft edging the Senator closer and closer to orgasm.

"Confusing being tickled and fingered the same time so number of combination and it stops or maybe you like it!" said Vincente

"AHHHHHHHOOOHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAOOOHEEEEEEAHHHHHHHAHHAH AHAHAHA!"

Vincente sensed the Senator about to cum stopped the finger fucking and dick and ball stroking leaving the Senator gasping and washed his hands and then touched the tip of the feather to the head of the rampant erect dick and the Senator giggled as his hypersensitive nerves were shot to pieces with the intensely ticklish sensations as Vincente ran the feather along the stem of the Senator's dick and across his balls. The attractive father of two giggling like a little boy as his dick throbbed desperately as he was easily being driven out of control!

"STAAAPAAHAHAHAAHAICAN'TAKETHIS SHITAHAHAHAHHAAHA!" he yelled being hideously ticklish, it was torture for him

"Combination number then it stops but if not..." threatened Vincente as with the feather he stroked the Senator's asshole which increased the level of ticklish intensity and then stroked the Senator's inner thighs but he then returned to the vulnerable feet and using the quill end of the feather scratched each sole in turn and then raked his teeth over the insteps and licked in between the Senator's toes making the American go crazy as he thrashed about violently on the bed.

"Such ticklish feet will be the death of you, you die laughing in Rio yes Jeff!" said Vincente as he nibbled the Seantor's toes. He then tickled both tender soles of the man's feet and across both arches expertly saying he loved teasing male feet and the power it gave him and loed making the tickles as unbearable for his victims as he could and so clearly saw how horribly ticklish the Senator was. Senator Jeff Lewis was laughing like a man possessed and so Vincente stopped to let him catch his breath but began deliberately milking the Senator's dick.

As he stroked it asking for the combination number again as he brought the Senator to the edge of orgasm but then one hand retrned to the maga-senstive soles of the Senator's feet and the Senator suffered his feet tickled as his dick was pumped and he shot a powerful load and Vincente then focused on both extra horribly ticklish feet immediately! He stared at both large feet facing him saying the size 12 feet were fine feet and slowly stroked both soles

"NO NO NO NO NO N-NNOHAHAHAHHAHAHA NO NO NO STOP STOP STOP PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASESTAPPAHAHAHA!"

"Combination number and it stops Senator Lewis!" taunted Vincente drawing his fingers the length of both soles

"HAHHAHHAHHAHAHA PLEASE NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA STOP ITHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

"Oh do you have ticklish feet Jeff, are they ticklish so then I need to tickle them and see them reacting being tickled" said Vincente drawing circles up n' down the soles of the Senator's feet making the tickling sensations intense beyond words as the Senator thrashed violently on the bed and yelled in hysteria from the tickle torture he was being cruelly subjected to

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOPHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NO MORE NOT MY FEEEEEHEHEHHEHHeHEHEEEEEETHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I love warm, sweaty, ticklish feet Jeff and will be happy to stay some hours enjoying them stroking all of these toes and my fingers sliding under and in between them and the feather again stroked in between them all and I noticed using the bathroom earlier the slectric toothbrush you have and can you imagine how devastatingly ticklish that will prove being all over your feet, we will see later!" threatened Vincente adding "Even if you do not tell me the safe combination, it will be fun torturing you!"

"Nooo4332654!" yelled the Senator

"Vincente breathed over both bare feet asking the Senator to repeat the number 433HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT ahahahahahahaahaa IT TICKLES IT TICKLES I'M TOO TICKLISH FOR THIS TOOOOOOHOHOHOHOH TICKLISH, STOPSTOP TICKLING ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Try and try again the number please Senator!" taunted Vincente

HAHAHAHHA4332654!STOOOPTICKLESAAHHAHA!" yelled the tickle tortured Senator as Vincente's fingers ran in the centre of the soles of his feet and Vincente caressed the tops of the Senator's feet.

Even with the number Vincente tickled the Senator's feet varying his techniques with no predictability other than Senator Lewis knowing the tickle torment was being confined to his feet and taking him to the edge with the intense ticklish sensations that Vincnete thrilled to subjecting the hideously ticklish Senator to experiencing. Senator Lewis howling with laughter as Vincente told him that he found both feet deliciously tasty as he orally enjoyed tongue bathing them both all over and drawing patterns over the soles of both feet with the quill of the feather and replaced by his fingers running up n' down both soles and in between each of the Senator's toes!

Then enjoying nibbling the balls of both feet and sucking on each of the Senator's toes telling him he was giving his toes a blow job and then licking the length of both feet and deeply inhaling their rich aroma for a further hour before opening the safe and placing the envelope containing $10,000 into his - her handbag and removing the blindfold from the Senator who saw Janine still dressed up but adding insult to him he then lifting his skirt and lowering his black panties showing the Senator he had a hard dick

"Ssssh Senator we all have secrets and Mrs. Lewis will never know, such delicious feet Jeff Mmmm, the maid will find you bound in the morning and will release you, it's been fun!" said Janine as she-he left the hotel suite!

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds