Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Temptation!
I had spoken with Cassie on line and he told me he was a secret cross dresser and wanted to be punished for being a naughty girl and I told him no problem but to come to me from the church wearing pantyhose nylons flesh colour asking her details about himself and Charles told me 35 yrs old, 6'1", brown haired but he would like to be dressed up at my place and I agreed. Charles arrived and used my bathroom to changed from his black shirt and black trousers to his short black skirt and white blouse and black stiletto shoes and enjoyed presenting herself to me wearing the blonde wig.

I told her she was a very bad girl teasing me in role play as her Uncle and bad girls get punished and he looked at me pleadingly as I told her to get onto the bed still dressed and secured her to it tightly as she moaned in role play saying she was sorry and I should slap her bottom which secured on her stomach was an option certainly and one I might have chosen but didn't as I ran my hands up along the insides of her long shapely legs and she squirmed trying not to giggle!

"So Cassie you bad girl you think your bottom needs a slap" and she nodded but gasped as I pulled off her black stilettos and there were her large size 13 feet looking so vulnerable in the sheer pantyhose. "Uncle John loves his naughty niece doesn't he, such a bad girl with her big sweaty smelly girly feet, so big and Uncle John decides how to punish her sometimes a slap but sometimes and I whispered in Charles's ear; a tickle and saw the look of anxiousness on her face.

I looked at both upturned soles in nylons and was aroused by their strong smell as I pressed my face against the soles of both lengthy smooth, long-toed feet and told her to rub her feet and toes together and told her to stop but wanted humilation and degrading embarrassment to feature in this session so sometimes calling her Cassie but addressing her as a him.

"Hmmm Cassie such big feet for a girl and with a rich masculine smell, nothing girly about these feet except the hosiery and what great shaped feet and what does Uncle know about Cassie's stinky feet, he knows Cassie's big, stnky feet are very, very ticklish!"

At once as Charles came a pleading "No please I really can't take it, believe me really"

"Ssssh I know you can't but it's not you Charles who will be but naughty Cassie who tempts me with her big smelly feet and her toes wiggling in the pantyhose and all day with Charles's black nylon socks over them getting very warm and sweaty!" I said putting my face next to both pantyhosed feet and telling Charles I was going to be playing with my naughty niece Cassie's feet lickling and tickling them but big girls don't cry and she a bad girl who needed punishing so the tickling was going to happening whether she liked it or not

Then began to massage each hot and sweat damp hosed foot kneading both arches and sliding fingers along both soles but with some pressure not to tickle but to get a feel of both feet massaging and rubbing them getting them very hot and able to tell that Cassie/Charles uncomfortable with this as I said I wonder who had the most ticklish feet Cassie or Charles and might find this out later as having tickled Cassie's feet in nylons and bare would be tickling Charles's in his black, hot n' sweaty socks and then bare and ignored the pleas coming from Charles and not Cassie to not do this!

"Charles you need to get into role-play, your are supposed to be a girl, my niece Cassie not Charles the Roman Catholic priest!" I told him as I continued massaging his-her feet.

"Naughty Cassie having such stinky feet with the smell Uncle John loves and big and long suckable toes!" I proceeded to sniff them deeply and then sucked the hosed toes of each foot and my tongue licked both hosed soles as Cassie groaned as I caressed each of her-his toes.

I then got the feather and the quill end and dragged it very slowly along the hosed soles of Cassie's vulnerable and defenseless feet as she giggled and clenched her nylon covered toes and fought against the bondage as Charles yelled he couldn't take it and I told him "Shut up bitch!" as Cassie panicked, struggled desperate to be free and kissed and licked the ten wiggling toes and then told her that she was a very bad girl and with scissors snipped the toes of the pantyhose exposing them all and licked and nibbled them all and then peeled back the pantyhose so both size 13 feet soles were bared and licked both sweaty soles and said I loved big, masculine feet like Charles's and he like Cassie being ticklish a real bonus!

I then stroked both bare soles with the quill of the feather and heard Cassie deep and manly laughter as Charles begged

"Ohhahahaha please, pleasehahahaheeheeefuucknooohahaha don't stop" he begged.

Don't worry I have no intention of stopping yet I responded and sucked on his-her two big toes simultaneously and same time lightly stroking each bare sole and caressing them and lubricating both feet with my saliva loving the fact that neither Cassie or Charles liked their feet played with as I squeezed them and fondled both bare feet.

"Cassie has such deliciously tasty soles and toes doesn't she and knows her feet are going to be licked, both her tempting soles and in between her toes and her feet are going to be nibbled to satisfy her Uncle's insatiable appetite for them!" I said as I licked in between each toe of both bare feet facing me and and licked up and down the soles!

"Pllleeaaasseeee!"Please stoHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" I heard as my fingers slid all over the saliva lubed soles and under Cassie's toes.

Then opened the nutella spread and rubbed some all over both feet and enjoyed feasting on them and loving the teasing as my tongue slid in between each toe as Cassie bucked on the bed as this really tickled and got to her-him! I really licked both feet mercilessly telling her that she was my tickle-slut and deserved everything she got as I licked and kissed her feet and nibbled her soles lightly and finding her arches responsive to teeth teasing so Charles was going to get this treatment to deal with!

My full attention focused on both feet as my tongue slid in between each toe and my fingers stroked the smooth bare soles and hearing the deep laughter told Charles to shut the fuck up and from the bathroom retrieved his black socks and pulled them over both feet and then nibbled on his socked toes and slid the two sonicare electric toothbrushes down inside his socks, activated them and watched him go wild thrashing on the bed!"

"HAHAHAHAHFUUCKHEEHEEETICKLESHAHAHAHASTOOOPHAHAHAHA NOOOHAHAHAHHEEHEEHAHAHAHASHIITHAHATIICKLESHAHA!"

"Oh yeah Charles now that really tickles, feeling those tortuous revolving bristles working their magic on such big ticklish feet that are so hot and sweaty, really feelin' that tickle, tickle, tickle!" I taunted him and then de-activated them and peeled of both socks and nibbled on his bare toes and sucked on them all and licked the length of his large soles, working my teasing tongue over both soles and all of his toes relentlessly and played a game where he had to recite the alphabet without laughing whilst I stroked the soles of his feet and whenever he inevitably laughed told him that he needed to start again from the letter 'A' saying maybe he should say a couple of Hail Marys! I then dragged my fingers slowly all over both of his bare feet.

I stroked the tops of both of his feet and his arches as he laughed like a loon, his wiggling toes going mad from the merciless tickling sensations he was enduring happening and unable to stop! His reactions encouraging me more, wildly wiggling toes which I sucked on one by one and told him he seemed as ticklish as Cassie was and being a man needed to be more tickle tortured than her and grazed my teeth along the bare arches of his feet which made him buck on the bed as he yelled

"HAHAHHAHAHAFFUCKNOOOSTOOPNOTEETHTIICKLESHAHAHAHSTO OPAHAHAHA"

I then massaged Charles's feet and said I loved naked and succulent male feet normally hidden and protected in socks and shoes but his not now, not tonight but both bare, vulnerable and helpless teasing me! I then attacked the smooth arch of his bare left foot with rapid-fire moving fingers and he immediately began to laugh hysterically. My evil fingers scampering all over his bare left sole as he laughed intensely. Then I sucked and lapped his toes and my teeth scraped against his arch and my fingers danced over the top of his left foot. I then told him his right foot needed equal attention from me to avoid jealousy!

"Charles your feet are both so incredibly ticklish and let's just squirt some frozen whipped cream on them and work my warm tongue over them enjoying a delicious treat of your feet licking in between your toes and sucking your toes and licking the length of your soles yeah like this!"

I rapidly moved my jaws up and down across Charles's right arch and he threw his head back and then side to side and he lost his breath momentarily in laughter, and then breathed out an uproarious laughter so loud, and so male! Charles's intense and roaring laughter most explosive when I teeth-tickled his sensitive naked soles and nibbled on his toes. I continued to suck, lick and endlessly tickle his big bare highly sensitive feet! I flicked my tongue across the length of his bare soles as he flinched and bucked. It most certainly did tickle!

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-hee-hee-hee-ho-ho-ho-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-he- plea, please! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hee-ha-ha-aha-ha!
"Oh no, no, no, it-it does, it is incredibly sensi---oh NO! PLEASE! PLEASE! Haaa-heeee! Ha-ha-ha-ha! Ha-ha-ha-hee! Ha-ha-ha-ha-heee-ha-ho-ha-heee?." Charles's feet were shown absolutely no mercy by me!

Stopping the tickling I indulged in deeply massagin his feet, really rubbing them both increasing their heat and sweatiness and he flinching as I very slightly lightened my touch on the areas that made him flinch so across both arches and the centre of his soles and he giggled so told him I ought to change my technique and drew my fingers along each sole in turn and he squirmed as I told him he really had sensitive big feet as I stroked each smooth bare sole.

?You are really ticklish Charles.? I said and alternated spider tickles in the middle of the soles of his feet which immediately sent him into giggles.

?Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeeheeheeheeh ee!?

I continued this for a while, and his giggles got more desperate, possibly because he knew he was about to get it much worse and spider tickled the balls of his feet and under his toes which resulted in him bursting into desperate laughter

?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!?

I continued tormenting the balls of his feet and then stroked the base of all of his toes and then across his arches and again the centres of the soles of his feet and spider tickled all over the soles of both of his feet

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA NO PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I'M TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAH HANO NO STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Charles I know you're ticklish but who came to me tonight having been a bad girl, that was Cassie and Cassie is ticklish too and her Uncle knows it and he punishes her tickling her feet!" I said menacingly adding "I'm going to tickle the soles of Cassie's feet and nothing she can do to stop me!"

I then altered my tickling technique saying I was going to tickling the naughty girl knowing she quite simply couldn't stand it and began to ever so gently trace and caress the soles of her-his helpless, immobile bare feet as Cassie howled in helpless laughter as I tickled and tickled and tickled the helpless soles facing me and the soft and delicate tormenting touches very light and caressing her feet soon getting her breathless!

I gave her a few minutes to gain her breath back and then very gently and very slowly teased in between her toes with the feather as Charles was soon begging and pleading with me to stop! I told him I had never tickled a girl as ticklish in between her toes as Cassie was and wondered if Charles was as ticklish in between his toes and drew the feather in between them and said it was amazing that he was!

?Nonononononono please stop....please stop!? yelled Charles

I slowly and sensuously began to snake my tongue in between all of his toes as he lost the plot yelling

?PLEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOPPITAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAPLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA! "

I was soon scraping the quill end of the feather vigorously on both soles of Charles's feet and under hos toesand from side to side seeing him suffer the pure ticklish agony he was enduring and barely able to catch his breath and then I finally stopped. I told Charles that he and Cassie had been punished enough and learned their lesson for leading me into temptation!

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds