Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum without stimulation
Have you ever been so turned on by a lover that you came without any actual stimulation. I know i have twice in my life. Once while fully dressed after just a lot of kissing and hugging. I came so intensely that my knees went weak just from the anticipation. Love to hear if anyone else has had that happen

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
i've had that happen to me at least a couple of times. the first time was when i was at a group party & i was spit-roasted, taking a thick 7" cock balls-deep in my ass while getting face-fucked - i was on my back & the guy fucking my mouth was kneeling above me, straddling my chest, & the big-dicked guy fucking my pussy had my legs pused way back as he pounded me hard, & they both blew their loads in me, one after the other. i was so turned on & hot (this was the first time i'd ever had two guys fuck me at once) that i shot my load all over my belly without anyone even touching my dick. it was THE most fantastic feeling i'd ever experienced up until then - taking a hot load deep in my ass, another flooding into my mouth, & my own cum spurting onto my belly, all at pretty much the same time, MMMMMM!!!

and i totally loved it! thumbup love jerk bounce thumbup1

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.43 seconds