Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
OLDER MAN
I MET AN OLDER(66)WIDOWED MAN WHEN I WAS IN MY EARLY FORTYS AND MET HIM FOR A ROADSIDE MEET AND SUCK AND DISCOVERED THAT HE WAS HUNG VERY WELL AT 9IN. AND THICK.I HAD TO HAVE MORE AND MADE HIM AWARE OF IT IN PHONE CONVERSATIONS AND GIVING HIM A VID OF ME CROSSDRESSING AND MASTURBATEING FOR HIM.HE AGREED TO MEET AT HIS HOME WHERE IT WAS VERY SECLUDED AND HE LET ME KNOW HE THAT HE HAD ENJOYED THE VID IN WHICH I WAS DRESSED IN ASS HUGGING TIGHT JEANS AND TIED(KNOTTED) SHIRT WITH BLACK HEELS.UNDER MY JEANS I WORE BLACK STOCKINGS,THONG,AND A BLACK CUPLESS BRA TO TOP IT OFF AND MAKE MY TITTYS STAND OUT.I DID A SLOW SEXY STRIP FOR HIM AS I REMOVED MY JEANS AND TOP AND MADE MY NIPPLES AND COCK STIFF AS I STROKED MYSELF THRU MY PANTIES AND SMACKED MY ASS AND TWISTED ON MY NIPS. I WAS SET ON CUMMING A BIG LOAD FOR HIS VIEWING PLEASURE AND FEELING LIKE A LITTLE SLUT AS I CAME AND HOPED HE WOULD LIKE IT ENOUGH TO GO FOR MORE AND LET ME HAVE HIS BIG COCK AGAIN.HE DID GIVE ME HIS BIG ROD ON MANY OCCASIONS AFTER THIS AND I FOUND OUT JUST HOW GOOD IT FELT TO BE DRESSED IN SOMETING HOT AND SEXY AND TAKING CARE OF HIS COCK AND HOW FULFILLING IT WAS.I WILL SHARE MY FIRST TIME WITH HIM IN ANOTHER TIME.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older man
I would love to meet another man who lives alone. I'm 66 and married to a wonderful girl who has no idea that I love cocks. I would visit my friend as often as he wanted and I'd leave him smiling every time 😍

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
OUR FIRST FUCK
The first time meeting at his home in the country woods where it was nice and secluded was magic for me in the fact that I had not fully xdressed for a man since I was a teen.We both had some wine and a little weed to loosen us up and talked about our sexual past and present needs and wants.He explained how my vid had really turned him on and that he was very interested in exploring it further.iwe were on his upstairs deck with no access from below and the only light was from within the adjoining space and this made me feel secure and ready to move on with what I needed,his big 9IN.cock.I let him know that I was going to get dressed and would be back soon as I went to rerteive my things from my car and I was terribly excited.I will be back soon to finish this so please be patient with me and please share your stories with all of us.
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
THIRD
I went to the bedroom that he told me to use after I had gotten my clothing from my car as he waited on the big deck lounge for me.I had already shaved my body so I lightly oiled myself after stripping and apllied some white Jovan musk lotion that made me smell like the slut I was about to become.I then put on a blue lycra thong & blue underwired cupless bra that made my titties stand out and I twisted on my nipples to make them stiff and hot before pulling on a pair of white stocking and black 3IN.heels that made my ass look great as I looked at myself in the mirror,my cock tucked deep into the crotch of my thong to keep it under control.I topped it all off with a white tube mini dress that left nothing to the imagination as to what you had on under it,yes I looked likeI felt.A SLUT hungry for cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I returned to the deck where he was still on the lounge and did a little modeling for him and asked if he liked what he saw,his only reply being hot,very hot.I was standing by the rail having more wine waiting for him to make a move when he walked up behind me and put his hands on my hips making me shiver with excitement and my nipples go stiff and poke through the material of my tube dress as he kissed my neck he ran his hands around to cup my titties and tweak my swollen little knobs,I was in paradise and was squeezing my thighs together to keep my unruly cock from setting itself free from it confines but I knew I was fighting a loseing battle.I could feel his cock nudging my butt and knew he was having the same problem that I was with his big meat as I reached behind me and got ahold of his stiffening cock and stroked him through his pants.He then slid to his knees and pushed my dress up revealing my ass and blue thong and buried his face between my asscheeks and began licking at my hot hole through the thong.I steadied myself by holding unto the railing as he pulled the thong down my thighs and buried his tongue in my hot hole as my cock bobbed in the cool night air as I pushed my ass back at him.He stood up and took me by the hand leading me to the lounge and I began undoing his pants and pushed them down revealing his big thick 9IN. meat and pushed him back on the lounge.I felt like a little whore and was going to suck his balls right thru the big knob of his cock as I engulfed him totally to his nuts and began a deepthroat job on him that he would not soon forget.I was slurping,licking,gagging,sucking and stroking him and he pulled me off and told me if I did not stop that he would cum and I took him back into my throat and released him before pulling off my dress and getting on top of him and telling him I wanted his cum in me as I guided his knob to my hungry hole put him in and slowly worked his length into me inch by inch until he was buried in me.He began to play with my nipples and cock as I slowly rocked on him and squeezed his cock as tight as I could and felt his cock swell up inside me as he began humping up at me fucking me deep and I was just along for the great ride I was having and telling him to fuck me,fuck me,fuck me and he exploded into me and I used my ass to milk his cock as a woman would with her cunt muscles.Ikept him in me until he softened and slid out.I leaned forward and put a nipple to his lips and he began to suck and play with my titties and nips as I stroked myself and came on his chest as he chewed on my nipples which I cannot get enough of.This was the start to a 3yr. sexual fling that taught me how to really want,need,and satisfy a man as a woman would and enjoy it which has made me better with both sexes.Hope you all enjoyed.

jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
story
Great Story thanks

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BEING DOMMED BY HIM
I had been in the relationship for about 2 months before he first asserted himself and dommed me for the first time and it was a mind blowing fuck for sure.I arrived at his home as he requested with a sexy outfit under my sweats as was becoming normal for me to do and he said he would meet me at the picnic table tucked neatly into a shady area in his backyard.I ditched my sweats and put on a pair of 3IN. black heels to finish my outfit which consisted of a black halter corset that cupped my small boobs and made them look great and ready for some play with my stiff little knobs topping them off.A pair of shiny crotchless black tights left my cock,balls,and mancunt exposed for his pleasure.I completed it with a pair of denim short shorts that was cutting thru my crotch and had my asscheeks hanging out the bottom and a button up white top to keep things simple but I still looked like a street whore on the prowl as I surveyed myself in the mirror.He had asked me to dress in something casual.I then took out a joint of good weed and headed for his backyard and lit up on the way to the area tucked off into the woods where the picnic table was located and strutted my stuff all the way and posed for him as I smoked and noticed that he was drinking from a flask and he already was bulging in his shorts as he got up and came over to me and offered me a drink of what I found to be hard liquor as I tried a swig.I had a good buzz as he helped put out the joint and began unbuttoning my top and reaching out to twist my stiff nipples roughly pulling and tugging at them and shaking my boobs all around as he yanked one last time before letting them go.This was a change from his tender caress that I had come to know and enjoy.He guided my hand to what was his already stiff cock as he let me know that he had taken an extra ED pill and was going to show me what a good fucking was as he undid my shorts and pushed them down my legs and I stepped out of them as he smacked my nylon covered ass several times as he also dropped his bottom to reveal his big veiny 9IN. at full mast from the pills and a cockring that was making his cock absolutely rigid as he shook it back and forth with a big smile on his face and took me by the shoulders and pushed me to my knees and pulled my head until I engulfed his length and he began to throat fuck me with half strokes not taking it out except when he wanted me to lick his balls and then he would dive right back in.My own cock was now hard and my balls acheing as he pulled out and had me bend over the table as he began rubbing his spit dripping cock the length of my ass crack and teasing my rosebud with his big knob on every stroke.He then sank his cock halfway into me as he kept saying how he knew that I liked it and needed it and wanted to be his little slut as he drove the rest of his length into me as he smacked my ass hard and took me by the hips and pulled me on and off his big meat and was fucking me very hard as he stated calling me a bitch,cunt and whore as he buried himself in me and came a big load and grunted and jabbed himself into me and I thought, my goodness what a big hottttt load.HE pulled out and I could feel his cum dripping down my balls and cock and I was in for another surprise as he pushed a couple of fingers into my dripping ass and began to fuck them deep into me as he took hold of my stiff cock and roughly stroked me as he added two more fingers and reamed my hot hole all the way to his knuckles and I exploded humping his hand until my balls were completely empty and my cum and his were both mixing and running down my nylon covered thighs.I loved the way he took control and made me his slut and let him know that with a deep blow job after we had cleaned up.I hope you enjoyed this true story,he tied me up every now and then and used me very well. Ihope you are getting what you need also.I am YROWDY@YAHOO.COM for pics and stoy swaps.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So much Alike *Older Man*
My God, Reading this took me back to a time just like this in my life. I was lot younger then my Older Man was, by nearly 25/30years or so..I was early 20's him 50's

it went on for few years, but it was so much like yours here.... Wonder time in my life it was.... I often think back to it .

Thanks for the Memories!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
FWB
I look forward to the day I can enjoy a gurlfriend any time we want. We will enjoy what only two gurls can enjoy together.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk jerk
Great story...thanks for my morning woddy heart heart

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.91 seconds