Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
dose your wife or your girlfriend know you wear panties
my dose i been wearing panties for a long time i have more panties then my wilf love granny and hi cut

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
panties
not,panties , but she knows i wear tights and leggings , help s me pick most of them too.... jerk jerk thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sadly.....No
And I have many more panties then she does... and they are sexier then the panties she has too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes. She has known and accepted for many years that I wear panties and control briefs.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife
been wearing panties all my married life 35years we share them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife knows, so long as I don't wear them in front of her she is ok.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife knows and more
My wife knows I have a vert strong nylon lingerie fetish. I've worn nylon panties as my every day, go to underwear for decades. She used to buy for me and I'd dress when we had sex. I have many more panties than she, and mine are more fem. I now wear nylon nightgowns most nights, and often lounge in panty and gown in the mornings. Life is good.

HabitualWanker
My wife knows and approves of me wearing panties - and other feminine attire. She buys me panties to wear and we sometimes go shopping together.
In fact, most of my family know of my transvestism and my fetish for panties, which pleases me a lot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes she knows
I got my wife to buy me some panties after one night we had sex and I got so turned on by the Danskin Briefs she was wearing. I had her soaked in our foreplay that when I took them off of her and put them on me I was so hard. She like that and just pulled them down enough to ride me with them still on. In the morning as soon as the store opened she bought me several pairs of Danskin Bikini panties to wear. We continued wearing them together for a year then she threw mine out. But we continued to buy sexy panties in every style and color for me. I have more than she does too. I do wear stockings with garter belts or pantyhose when the weather here permits.

gaysuspenders
she knows but not how often or how many pairs or much I enjoy xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NO

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NO

Forum Level:
Just getting started
She absolutely does, having bought most of my panties and other lingerie. She says my panties are prettier than most of hers which they are grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pantylover925 said: And I have many more panties then she does... and they are sexier then the panties she has too

I could not have said it better myself!

Morton89
Yes, she absolutely does and asks if I need any when she is shopping for her own.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Morton89 said: Yes, she absolutely does and asks if I need any when she is shopping for her own.

I absolutely love it when my wife comes home from shopping and presents me with a little shopping bag marked La Senza, at the same time saying, 'I thought you might like this'. Over the years I have pulled everything out of these bags from panties of every color and style to garter belts, fishnet stockings, mini skirts and slips. I invariably profusely thank her as she laughs and says, 'gotta keep my sissy hubby happy'. And she does, oh lord, she does!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife sissy
Yes my wife know I am a sissy.
She evenbuys me oanties and bras for me.

Michelle

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, she knows that I wear panties and pantyhose
and of course, the panties always with a liner.
Even my very feminine lace trim panties are OK to her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mine knows nothing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my wife saw pics of me dressed on the computer - not good! I wish she was a little more accepting and maybe even dominant as to punish me for wearing them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
panties
Mine buys my bras and panties when I ask her. I told her before we were married and all she said was keep it at home.....I haven't rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No :(
Pattyma said: my wife saw pics of me dressed on the computer - not good! I wish she was a little more accepting and maybe even dominant as to punish me for wearing them

Mine didn't find pics, but she did find some old ones of hers that she threw out, and I kept.Same situation, not good!

Just like you, I wish that she would dress me up and punish me too! I let her dress me up in her clothes once when we were younger, I LOVED IT! She did my hair and even put makeup on me, I felt so fem, it was so fucking hot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Just like you, I wish that she would dress me up and punish me too! I let her dress me up in her clothes once when we were younger, I LOVED IT! She did my hair and even put makeup on me, I felt so fem, it was so fucking hot.

Hi T_2K_69, so she stopped dressing you?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wearing panties
My girlfriend knows I wear panties, stockings, lingerie and heels but not approve or want anything to do with my cross dressing. I wish she would be more accepting, but I can not change who she is.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pattyma said:

Hi T_2K_69, so she stopped dressing you?

Hey Pattyma,
Yes, unfortunately is was only the one time, she hasn't dressed me up since sad I do like to try on her things when she isn't home, but I don't always get to put on her makeup. She would freak if she came home and found me all dolled up, especially in her things.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes she does. Sometimes she even does my makeup before she fucks my ass with her strapon while I am dressed slutty. And I have been dressed all day today while we were home together. Yes I am a lucky man life is good. She took a lot of my pics !!

Hannah67
She does, and it plays a big part in our sex life. Part of me wonders though if it would be fun to go back to when it was just my dirty secret!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hannah67 said: She does, and it plays a big part in our sex life. Part of me wonders though if it would be fun to go back to when it was just my dirty secret!

I’d rather not it being a secret, I’d prefer to openly wear and be my wife’s wife. xoxoxoxoxo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hannah67 said: She does, and it plays a big part in our sex life. Part of me wonders though if it would be fun to go back to when it was just my dirty secret!

I’d rather not it being a secret, I’d prefer to openly wear and be my wife’s wife. xoxoxoxoxo

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, my wife does. I wear panties every day, and have around 100 pairs. She says that I look better in them then she does rolleyes redeyes

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds