Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Looking for a CD/TS top
I meet and play with a few local CDs in and around where I live in South Yorkshire UK, but none so far have been "top". They are mainly bottom or some just hetero, who like to dress, often with the support of wives/gs. Must be nice!
I'm a mature bi guy, usually top in m-m fun, but recently more into being bottom, as long as the other guy is gentle & not too rough. I have fond memories of being fucked by a girl with a strap-on and would now like to sample a real cock applied by a dressed guy. Initially a one-off situation, but it may become regular if we get on with each other.
I am very pervy and up for all other sorts of sexual activity as long as all parties are comfortable weith the action.
If it helps I am happy to wear lingerie myself, and have enjoyed doing so on occasions in the past to please other partners, but I'm not a regular dresser. It feels good though. I am clkean, good company, fit and have the traditional gsoh.
Any takers please contact me by private message on this site, or more quickly at petercmac@hotmail.com
Cheers!
Peter

If this thread breaks our rules please