Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
shaving ?
I love how smooth some of you sexy girls are. I started using Veet on my arms but was wondering how it would work on my cock ball and ass. I use a razor now but not happy with the results. I am OK with a razor for my legs and most of the parts I can get at. Any ideas?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
slut boi
I use Veet, with absolutely no problems. just be sure to follow the instructions

If this reply breaks our rules please 
HabitualWanker
For me my cock, and balls are too sensitive for veet, and it can cause reddening, burning, and open wounds if left on too long. A razor in the shower every morning ensures I remain completely hairless, and I like the ritual of feeling my smooth genitals in the warm water every day. Veet is great to start a hairy ass, legs, arms, my wife loves her epilator and I am about to invest in a laser hair removal device. I will repot back on it's usage.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
I've used Veet but now use a razor all over - including my balls -- have to be careful though!

Slut_Jeanine
i shave two or three times a week, when i shower; i lather up real good & carefully use a razor. then after i get out & dry off, i put baby powder on my cock & balls & use another razor to finish things off. you need to be careful & use small short strokes, though, to make sure you don't cut yourself. i've been doing this since i first began shaving my cock & balls around 1987, & it works fine for me...and feeling all smooth is VERY sensual! i really love it because it makes me feel so femme, & also very sexy thumbup jerk thumbup jerk thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I use a Phillips body groomer great results, even on my cock and balls.

Morton89
I shave occasionally, both with shaving cream and a razor and with an electric razor or trimmer.

Am working up the courage to go for a Rio-Brazilian. There's a shop near here that does them and there was an article in a local alternative paper about the experience. Painful, but effective.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I shave as close as I can but I'm still looking for a manscaper for a closer shave, especially between my ass cheeks I'm also thinking of getting a bikini wax ...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving...
longlegsopen2 said: I shave as close as I can but I'm still looking for a manscaper for a closer shave, especially between my ass cheeks I'm also thinking of getting a bikini wax ...

Hello Longlegs,
I'm Harry, I'm from Tuscaloosa, Alabama. I have a hobby I enjoy doing, that is grooming men who would like the silky smooth feeling down below. To date I have groomed four married men and one collge student. Two of the married men asked if I would trim and shave their ass pussy's along with their cock and ball also ? I did, it was a lot of fun doing so... raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Harry, how I wish you were closer baby. XOXOXO

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I use an epilator, painful the first time but then the hair in some instances did not grow back. When it does it takes longer and is much finer. My butt used to be hairy but nothing has grown back. My armpits are totally hairless after a couple of sessions. Clit and balls the hair does grow back but takes much longer.

As it is chemical free it is safer.

I epilated my pussy, again finer hair and less frequent.

Kisses Girls xoxoxoxoxo

Paula

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Paulagurl69 said: I use an epilator, painful the first time but then the hair in some instances did not grow back. When it does it takes longer and is much finer. My butt used to be hairy but nothing has grown back. My armpits are totally hairless after a couple of sessions. Clit and balls the hair does grow back but takes much longer.

As it is chemical free it is safer.

I epilated my pussy, again finer hair and less frequent.

Kisses Girls xoxoxoxoxo

Paula

what is that sounds interesting

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hair
There is NOTHING that compares to a fully waxed body !!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hair
I've been shaving mine for over 15 years now. Balls, cock and crack and my pits.
I get by with my cock and balls once a week and my pits once a month.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving or creams
Just be carefull with some cream’s, test first, dong regret later like i did.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shaving
I'm completely shaven and have been for a long time I shave once or twice a week thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hair removal cream for my sensitive areas, set a timer so it's not left on too long! Two sessions weekly keep everything smooth and shiny without rashes or discomfort.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've used Nair for Men in the past, but be ware of the timing, it can really burn your balls if left on too, long. It does work and lasts a while. I just tried "Manscaped" which is an electric razor. I'm trying to get use to it but I think it still catches the skin every now and then, so I might go back to the Nair.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Forum Level:
Just getting started
lotion hair desolvers like veet and others do a pretty good job of making your pubic area smooth and hair free, but.......not for everyone. BE CAREFUL!!!!! i have used these products with good results after some trial and error. the error.....owwwwwwww. first time, my balls got a chemical burn that caused the skin to weep sticky fluid and then dried up and peeled. i think it took at least a month to heal, maybe longer. not pleasant. after a long time i tried it again with other products, but started out with shorter times than directed on the label. they are not mean't for sensitive skin. shorter time might not remove all of the hair perfectly the first time, but you can do it again in several days to complete the job. it's much easier on the shorter partly desolved hairs remaining from the first time. also, choose a product that contains baby oil to help protect your sensitive skin.

another method not talked about much, but said to be very effective if done by a professional hair removal salon., is a Brazilian wax. women get them all the time, but it can be done on men also. It is hard to find a licensed expert to do this, many places do not allow this procedure because it must be done by a qualified expert in sanitary conditions. it is painful while being done, but nothing will leave you smoother. check out youtube "brazillian wax". youtube censors total nudity so you won't see great details, but it will give you some idea of what happens there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
Been shaving for years. But, have noticed lately at age 74, there has been a marked reduction in body hair. I do my legs once a week or less and the same with my arms and hands. Boobs get shaved every morning tho. One of the benefits of getting older, I guess.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shaving
i use a razor for legs and underarms the act is so feminine to me, for my belly and top of my balls and clit its Nair the rest of my ball bag and to clean up any other hairs in the crotch its a gentle ladies shaver. Older i get the faster my hair seems to grow back darn it. Especially the tummy hair and around my nipples.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
I use veet down in my love zone, I luv being hairless, dont have anyone to share it with though. I do this in shower while sitting and waiting, I then clean n touch up with a razor, a ladies venis razor, they are made for this. Do I get hard while mowing my carpet, hell yes it makes me hard then I get the conditioner or soap and finish off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
I use veet down in my love zone, I luv being hairless, dont have anyone to share it with though. I do this in shower while sitting and waiting, I then clean n touch up with a razor, a ladies venis razor, they are made for this. Do I get hard while mowing my carpet, hell yes it makes me hard then I get the conditioner or soap and finish off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
Neck down on a regular basis with electric and bladed razors. Yes it is a chore but love the results.
Shaved legs are the best

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds