Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Multiple Loads
My FWB had to cancel and I was so horny I just had to get off. I put my glass dildo up my pussy, started rubbing my tits and jack off. When I masturbate, I usually think back to previous escapades & lovers. A couple years ago, I was at the bath and there were three (3) heavy set Mexican landscapers. I don't know about the rest of you gurls, but I have a weakness for a thick burrito and that special hot sauce. Anyway, I started playing with one and soon the other two (2) joined in. Kissing, titty play, ass play, etc. Before too long I was on my back with my long legs spread wide and being mounted by one (1) of the Mexicans bareback. He was thick but let me adjust to his girth before starting to pound my cunt. I wrapped my legs around him and held on as he took what he wanted and ravaged my pussy. He moved off me and before I could even close my legs the second Mexican got between my legs and entered my sloppy hole. No lube needed this time. and I felt him stiffen and shoot his load, mixing with the first load.

He pulled out and I rolled over catching my breath when the third guy decided he wanted a piece and took me doggie. When he came and pulled out, I just laid there exhausted with three (3) Mexican loads leaking out of my abused cunt. I loved it, what a fucking and wonderful feeling.

Since then I never was able enjoy three guys again, the most was two, but I love having multiple loads in my fem faggot pussy.

What about you gurls? Do you like multiple loads? XOXOXO

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
loads
jerk i want to have one to see if he can make me feel when it shoots raspberry raspberry raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's every sissy's fantasy to be fucked by several guys and having them use each other's cum for lube. I am partial to thick cocks myself. Have been talking to this Mexican guy myself who has an enormous thick dick. I want him to fuck me soooo bad! bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please