Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cotton panties
Is it just me or are more and more sissies wearing plain cotton panties? I think a sissy should never wear plain cotton panties unless ordered to do so. I mean if you want cotton just wear your stupid jockey shorts geez! Lacy satin, silk nylon micro fiber spandex but COTTON! Never. curse

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cotton yum
Nothing like peeing in cotton panties and watching it spread.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hey, we each have our own preferences. Mine is for sexy, frilly satin or lace. Brings out my total sluttyness. Is that a word?? Anyway, I have seen and worn some sexy cotton panties in thong, bikini and boyshort styles. So, whatever floats your boat, go for it!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with the original post. If you wan to wear cotton, stick to ugly men's briefs. Nothing but satin and nylon for me, in all my lingerie.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No cotton panties for me. Uggggh!

spbg777
Cotton
Amen ....let us all blow our loads in the softest nylon-satin panties, slips, and cammies we can find.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cotton panties
And so say all of us!

PINK_CANDY
Cotton ones are warm and comfy, satin or silk feel so sexy, but I don't really mind as long as they're a lovely shade of Pink happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panties are panties
I wear cotton panties through the day, as they can be comfortable for a long time. Then switch to frilly or satin panties for the evening and to sleep in.
Panties are panties no matter what the material, designed to be worn by women and girls like us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panties are panties
I wear cotton panties through the day, as they can be comfortable for a long time. Then switch to frilly or satin panties for the evening and to sleep in.
Panties are panties no matter what the material, designed to be worn by women and girls like us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thinking about this further, it is not the panty material that matters, it is the inner feminine persona (look it up bitch) that makes you a sissy or a Tranny or female. To say that cotton panties are a no no tells me that you are insecure in yourself.

racbelmichelle
I prefer satin or nylon panties.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOVE my cotton Panties! They are stretchy, confining, absorbent, and super comfortable for my all day wear. I will wear nylon or rayon or microfiber for my sexy photo shoots, but nothings beats cotton for all day wear . IMHO

Mtnboi
Agree
WendyRed said: LOVE my cotton Panties! They are stretchy, confining, absorbent, and super comfortable for my all day wear. I will wear nylon or rayon or microfiber for my sexy photo shoots, but nothings beats cotton for all day wear . IMHO

I agree with you Wendy. Cotton is my everyday wear. Sexy nylon etc., is when I'm feeling horny.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mtnboi said:
WendyRed said: LOVE my cotton Panties! They are stretchy, confining, absorbent, and super comfortable for my all day wear. I will wear nylon or rayon or microfiber for my sexy photo shoots, but nothings beats cotton for all day wear . IMHO

I agree with you Wendy. Cotton is my everyday wear. Sexy nylon etc., is when I'm feeling horny.

I agree with both of you. Cotton white or black every day, lace, nylon etc. when horny OR on Sundays. tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cotton Panty Review.
No question, nylon and silk are a gurls best friend. But in Humid conditions cotton is practical and can be found in many sexy colors, patterns and styles. I only wear cotton from necessity.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cotton panties
i love wearing cotton panties. i wouldn't give that up for anything

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cotton Panties.....No Way!
As you can tell by my photos, I am not much of a fan when it comes to wearing plain cotton panties. I prefer much sexier, nylon, lace and microfibre materials. It's a shame that I can no longer post pics and videos due to this new identification policy!

harrygoodnough
love cotton panties
I feel very sissy in a big pair of cotton granny panties. Love the feeling on my ass and the bulge I'm making thru the fabric on the front.