Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've become obsessed with my nipples
I've always loved nipple play but lately I can't keep my hands off them. How do you tweak your nipples and where?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
nipple play
I love to pinch/rub/tweak my nipples whenever and wherever I can! I love to wet my finger and roll it over the tip of my nipples and around the areola too, it feels so amazing, pinching and pulling them with wet fingers, helps to avoid pesky irritation, almost feels like someone is licking them! If it feels good, just do it!
jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks

Forum Level:
Just getting started
rub coconut oil or olive oil on your nipples/boobs every day to make them soft and imcrease the sensastion. They will grow and love you for it!

i love to rub olive oil on my boobies and pinch,squeeze,pull and play with my nipples while having my ass played with. Now everytime i play with my nipples, my ass tingles and opens up!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nipples
I love to use a e-stim on mine the feeling is exquisite!!

PINK_CANDY
Ever since I was little I've always loved playing with my nipples , but best of all I like to squeeze my titties bounce and tweak the nipples while having my pussy licked , it always makes me squirt .

wendycd1280
nipples
I use nipple suction pumps that make them hard and grow but alas not very permanent .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy lightly caressing my nipples. Can't keep my hands away from them when I'm horny. I need to have them stimulated in order to have an orgasm. And can never get enough of having a man suck on them. Makes me want his penis inside of me soooo bad I will start begging him to fuck me. And having a male fondle my breasts while he fucks me greatly increases the pleasure I feel in my pussy plus it makes my pussy really wet for his penis.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LIKE MY NIPPLES?
I work them every chance I get. Pinching, pulling, twisting, etc. One thing I learned from a friend, is always keep some wooden clothespins with you. The kind that have little tension springs on them, and they open and close. I especially like to use them when driving, or sometimes when watching videos. Simply clamp them onto your nipples, then squeeze the ends where they attach to the nipples. You can do it gently, or firmly, either way, it does a wonderful job.

NIPPLES (Bobbi)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NIPPLES said: I work them every chance I get. Pinching, pulling, twisting, etc. One thing I learned from a friend, is always keep some wooden clothespins with you. The kind that have little tension springs on them, and they open and close. I especially like to use them when driving, or sometimes when watching videos. Simply clamp them onto your nipples, then squeeze the ends where they attach to the nipples. You can do it gently, or firmly, either way, it does a wonderful job.

NIPPLES (Bobbi)

If you can't find the old wooden clothes pins, the small "chip clips" will work in a pinch (pun intended) smile But seriously, they work well and don't put too much pressure on sensitive nipples. I like the longer ones too, they tend to bounce more when I'm stroking and they feel really good!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I use a snake bit kit on mine. It sucks them hard at first it hurt but after a while my nipples are now always hard and are a 1 and 1/2 inches long.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been using the suction cups from a snake bite kit for years on my nipples. It does make them permanently erect and a good half inch long. More recently I have been using a TENS unit apply the leads to either side of my nipples. The electrical pulsing provides a sensation the same as having my nipples suckled.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to put clothes pins on mine ,love pain, turns me on even more.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Easter Sunday
Clamped pulled and twisted my nipples so long this morning that they are nice and tender. Generating a nice hardon.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nipples
when i am being used i like to have my nipples twisted an pulled whie i am being fucked

Forum Level:
Just getting started
missricka said: I've been using the suction cups from a snake bite kit for years on my nipples. It does make them permanently erect and a good half inch long. More recently I have been using a TENS unit apply the leads to either side of my nipples. The electrical pulsing provides a sensation the same as having my nipples suckled.

yes started using e-stim on mine nipples love it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big sensitive nipples
I'm also a bit obsessed with my big, very sensitive nipples. I call them mu 'ON' buttons!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the feeling
I have nipple clamps and little suction cups for my nipples, both are enjoyable, I get so aroused, my orgasms are very intense.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NATURAL TITTIES
bounce I JUST LUV TO PLAY WITH MY NIPS AND BOOBS AND LUV TO SEE A GURL ALL HOT AND BOTHERED WITH HER NIPPLES ALL STIFF AND EXCITED.I THINK THAT THE LADIES SHOULD THINK ABOUT SHOWING THEM OFF NATURALLY RATHER THAN HIDING THEM BEHIND A BREAST FORM OR FALSIE.I LIKE TO HAVE MINE SUCKED ON TO MUCH TO HIDE THEM AWAY.JUST A THOUGHT.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
SuppleNips
Get the 'SuppleNips' product (Google it.) They really work to enlarge nipples and make them more sensitive.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NIPPLES said: I work them every chance I get. Pinching, pulling, twisting, etc. One thing I learned from a friend, is always keep some wooden clothespins with you. The kind that have little tension springs on them, and they open and close. I especially like to use them when driving, or sometimes when watching videos. Simply clamp them onto your nipples, then squeeze the ends where they attach to the nipples. You can do it gently, or firmly, either way, it does a wonderful job.

NIPPLES (Bobbi)

Likewise. I also use accupuncture suction cups, resting boobs at times and making sure not to overpump and create too much suction which results in blisters. i used to use supple nipps from nipplefunwear for many years but prefer manual tweaking these days. i try to wear a bra or preferably corset every day even if in drab outerwear.

shame so few members are in uk as i am. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Clothes pins and......
Rubber bands around the pinching end of the clothes pins are easy to adjust the tension and give good pleasure! Also, hardware stores are a good place to look for various clamps! Any of these work great especially when also using tight cock and ball rings! Dildo too?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smoothie4u said: Get the 'SuppleNips' product (Google it.) They really work to enlarge nipples and make them more sensitive.

yes but u have to do it everyday

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds