Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mortifying Public Moment in Panties on V-Day Night
Oh my goodness! I KNEW it was going to catch up to me someday! So there I was at home on Valentine's Day posing for pics to post here on NTN with my chastity cage on and a butt-plug up my ass (finally!). Took some doing getting that butt plug in, as it has been a long, long time since anything thicker than a small hot dog has been up my ass. The plug was cock-shaped so it felt extra good knowing there was a cock up my ass, and after taking my pics I didn't want to take it out just yet. In fact, I wanted to go out for a walk first. But hey, why not take a motorcycle ride to get something to eat instead!
So there I was riding on my motorcycle amongst all the lovebirds that were out and about, pondering on how of all these people out here in traffic and on the sidewalks had no idea that there I was, in pink panties with a pink chastity cage on and a dick-shaped butt plug up my ass. Not to mention the garter belt and stockings I was also wearing.
I had to practice extra caution. Can you imagine me getting into an accident and perhaps going to the hospital dressed as I was? LOL
So, I stopped at my local Yoshinoya fast food place to get something to go, planning to take a few pics in the restroom like I did in the old days at various places.
I placed my order and asked the young cashier lady for a token to use the restroom. I walked to one of the two (unisex) restrooms but the token would not go in the slot. Probably occupied. I went to the other and inserted the token and went right in. I pulled my jeans down and got to work taking a few pics to show you all. The first one was a frontal with panties up and I used the 10-second timer setting. CLICK! The second was a rear view with my panties up again using the 10-second timer. CLICK! The third was another frontal view, but pulling my panties down a bit to show my cock-cage. CLICK! The fourth was to be a rear view with my panties pulled down to show my butt plug...
I set the 10-second timer and set the camera down. Just as I set the camera down I heard the doorknob behind me being turned. I did not spin around knowing that I had locked the door. And then lo and behold, the door opens right up! I turned around in horror to see one of the young ladies who works there mopping the floor, and the door wide open! And here I was standing with my jeans down around the top of my knees! She was not looking at me, she was looking down at her mop. "UMM..." I managed to stammer out as I used my hands in a weak attempt to cover my panties, not even reaching to pull up my jeans for some reason. She looked up at me and exclaimed "OH SH--- I'm SO sorry!" and slammed the door shut. CLICK! My camera went off, taking a pic of my pink pantied ass a mere milli-second after the door was closed, hence the slightly blurred pic which I posted. (I sure do wish I was filming that moment instead, which was what I was about to do anyway but she opened that door seconds too early!)
So, while shaking a little, I took one more pic and a quick vid to complete my sissy panty mission then straightened myself up and walked out of the restroom. When I went in the restroom, there was a few people sitting at the tables, but good thing (or was it?) they were all gone by the time I came out.
"I'm so sorry, sir!" she said as she continued to mop, not looking me in the face. "Oh that's okay" I responded as I walked past her. "I did lock the door, perhaps they should check on that lock." I told her, feeling my voice shake slightly. "I'm so sorry." she said again. "Don't worry about it. It's okay." I said as I walked to the front counter to pick up my order and get the heck out of there.
I went outside and got on my bike and started her up, looking thru the glass and watching her still mopping for a moment. I wonder how soon she'll go tell her coworkers what she just saw I thought to myself.
Oh wow, I thought as I rode my motorcycle home, pantied, caged, and butt-plugged. I just had an intimate moment with a nice young lady on Valentine's Day! Imagine that!
So there ya go. Needless to say I got home and jacked off even before eating, after taking a few more pics of course, which I posted here.
With all those panty-shenanigans I have done in public restrooms this was bound to finally happen! Too bad it wasn't some pervert with a hardon but still, I had a Happy Valentine's Day evening!

blushing blushing blushing

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds