Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
ABS what the deal ???
While on vacation this week I was able to get away and visit an ABS. Lots of guy walking around but no action really. They had booths with with gloryholes I sat in several and nobody sat in other booth. What am I missing was everybody there looking to suck or what?? One guy took out his cock knew what he wanted lol But of the other dozen men I had no clue, was ready to have fun. Help me out please I have seen this at other ABS too.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Most ABS are hit or miss based on the time of day and the cliental. Advertising your wants / needs always helps. If you are wearing lingerie under your street clothes make sure you flash every so often. If you're in a booth, leave the door at least cracked open. If you're looking to get fucked make sure you're sashaying your bottom when you walk around. Just a couple tips that always work for me XOXOXO

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would get completely naked and leave the door open a crack and sit facing the door so guys can see my tits. Mostly guys want to be sucked off or jerk off on my tits but sometimes a guy would fuck me. If you don't have tits then you can sit and jerk off facing the door but either way you need to advertise, LOL.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
abs
sadly all the glory hole booths in our area have been boarded up by law. But when open my favorite way to get attention of the cocks was just drop my jeans remove my shirt or pull it up over the bra I would have on and sit in the chair watch movies and jerk it a little either out of my panties or rubbing my clittie through them. Some like me only wanted to suck cock others wanted sucked. Even the "straight guys" liked to finger my panties or nylons through the holes. With nice looking clean men I would join in a couples booth th blow them, Damn I miss those anonamise cock sucking days. Sorry about the spelling.

I was such a regular several men would time their visits to times they knew I would be strutting my stuff sucking cock. Usually noon hours during the week of after midnight weekends. Oh the good old days don't I miss them.