view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Ginger__57
How TV Ginger was born
So, how did I get into all this stuff in the first place?

I had been into crossdressing from an early age and realised I was attracted to other boys from when I first went to an all boys school. I didn't have my first experience while crossdressed until later in my teens. It was certainly unusual, if a little scary.

My best friend at that time lived on the other side of town in a large 3 storey Victorian terraced house. His parents were regular churchgoers and considered pillars of the community. My friend's father (I'll call him Mr Webster) was straight laced, or so I thought. He had his own study, furnished in period style to match the house. Mrs Webster dressed well, always in dresses or skirts, and wore hosiery often, something my eye was drawn to even at that tender age. My friend's brother was rather cute, and a little effeminate, but sadly I never got to know him as well as I'd have liked.

Anyway, on the day in question, a Saturday morning, I called over to see my friend only to be told he was at rugby practice and wouldn't be back until lunchtime. Mrs Webster said I could hang about until he came home and that her husband was taking her to do some shopping in town.

So there I was in an empty house with nothing to do for a couple of hours but hang about and listen to some CDs. It was then that Mrs Webster's hosiery sprang to mind and a wicked thought occurred to me. I slipped into the master bedroom and opened her dresser drawers to see what she had in there. I was delighted to find that she had several girdles and suspender belts and a large collection of expensive lingerie. She also had stockings in several colours. My face flushed with excitement as a further possibility crossed my mind.

Trembling with excitement I sat on the Websters' marital bed and eased a pair of sheer tan gloss stockings onto my legs. I then attached them to a burgundy suspender belt and slipped on a pair of matching panties. Pleased with the ensemble I completed it with a pair of burgundy court shoes with a 4 inch heel. I then proceeded to glide about, feeling very feminine and aroused.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!!!!????"

Mr Webster's booming voice broke the spell and I almost collapsed in shock. Mrs Webster hadn't mentioned he was just dropping her off then coming back home.

"I was just..."

"I know what you've been doing you little pervert, you'll do exactly as I say or I'll be telling your parents."

Terrified, I started to take the lingerie off only to be told to keep it on and kneel on the floor.

Naturally I complied, still shaking, while Mr Webster stood in front of me. I was alarmed to see a large bulge growing in his trousers as he undid them and let them fall around his ankles, followed by his underwear, to reveal a rapidly growing penis that was soon fully erect at 8 inches and as thick as my wrist. Apparently he had been watching me for several minutes.

"Put it in your mouth," he ordered. I was in no position to protest and did what I was told, straining to fit as much of his cock inside, my lips stretched wide around his girth. He then proceeded to thrust, making me gag as he rhythmically fucked my face. He was like a metronome as I sucked, sliding in and out while he moaned in pleasure.

After a few minutes of this treatment his breathing quickened and with a strangled groan he suddenly ejaculated a series of huge spurts of semen into my throat. I obediently swallowed but there was so much that some of it gushed from the corners of my mouth and formed a milky puddle on the floor. I was ordered to clean it up as part of my punishment.

And so began an interesting, if uncomfortable, little arrangement which I began to enjoy. Mr Webster would occasionally pick me up in his car and take me to a local forest for sex. He always brought stockings and a selection of lingerie for me to wear. I would be required to perform oral on every occasion and sometimes he would get me on all fours and push his cock into my rear. This was always bareback as he enjoyed pumping sperm into my rectum, although on his more controlled days he would pull out of my ass and shove his cock straight into my mouth, making sure that I swallowed every drop of his cum.

So this was how my alter ego Ginger was born. Needless to say she still loves it a little rough...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
cissybiboi
Love it

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.01 seconds