Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Airline Pilot
We met at a club in Chelsea, NYC. I'm Dom/Top, sHE was dressed to the nines. Nicely packed into a red slinky mini dress dripping loooong bare legs. When I caught HEr eye she winked. So I hand delivered HEr a bottle of Champagne. The closer I got the more intrigued I became. Pretty blue eyes, lips done just right. sHE explained sHE was an Airline Pilot in town for the nite. (44/Atl. 6'1" in heels. A little chunky around the middle, But Legs and Ass to die for.) And was looking for a good time. I assured HEr that I could arrange that. So after a few drinks, dances and some Nasty flirting, We hailed a cab to my crib. sHe sat on my sofa, lit a cigarette, showing off those crossed SEXY Legs and Heels raspberry I sat next to HEr and rolled a joint. sHe laid her head on my lap as we toked. kissing and exploring each others bodies as we got hi. Before I unwrapped HEr, I wanted some pix. sHE was happy to oblige. Dancing, Twerking, as sHE undressed me. When sHE was done sHE pushed me back on the sofa and went to HEr knees. HEr hands were soft and HEr tongue was warm. The kind of Gurl who just LUV sucking Dick. Outstanding BJ ! And all the time telling me "You OWN Me tonight" "Take IT" made me hard as a pipe. But before I climaxed I stood up and led HEr by the hand and headed for the bedroom. sHE tried to take off her heels on the way but I refused. I undressed HEr down to HEr thong and heels. Laid her on her back for more pix. Then I joined HEr in bed and stuck my tongue down HEr throat while stroking HEr drippy Clitty. Eventually crawling down and going down on HEr. Which is very rare for ME. ohmy But very enjoyable w/ HEr. I needed HEr Boi Pussy NOW and placed HEr on all 4's. I knelt behind HEr, lubing HEr pussy w/my tongue and shoved it in!!!!! Gently making my way to the bottom. HEr hand tried to push me back but I kept digging deeper, My strong arms wrapped around HEr waist. HEr muffled screams muted by the pillow. When my balls reached HEr ass sHE arched HEr back and moaned. I paused to enjoy HEr tightness. As sHE looked back at Me we kissed passionately. sHE got HEr wish, I OWNED HER !!!!!!!
sHe begged me to "breed" HEr so I started stroking HEr pussy w/ my BBC. The faster I banged HEr the more sHE wanted. With my hands on Her shoulders I gave HEr short strokes, then long. In n Out. In n OUT.... When sHE cried "I'm cumming" I reached around and assisted w/my hand.
I offered the load on my hand and sHE licked it off. Needing to bust my nut, I just kept pumping that white pussy. So fast and hard my balls kept slapping HEr clit. While gently biting HEr on the back I exploded in HEr wet Pussy.... OMG !!!!! Whew !!!
We still hook up when sHe's in town.
thumbup1 thumbup1 thumbup1 thumbup1

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
she reacted the same way i would once you got her in your bed - i'd have been BEGGING you to slide your gorgeous thick hard BBC all the way to your balls into my sissy pussy, just like she did, & then moaning for you to breed my cunt - just like she did! i love being a total whore for a hung dom top lover like you, you sexy stud - & i sure wish you could own ME too, lover...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mmmm, I would have loved to be her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lucky gurl, I love the black meat up my cunt breeding me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks
Thank you for another great story to feed my dreams.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds