Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
bra sizing
I suppose I am not the only one with the problem of obtaining a proper fitting bra. I have an approximate 44 inch chest (band) size whereas my cup size is no more than a small B. It is next to impossible to walk into a lingerie/dept store and find this size combination...simply because the vast majority of ladies are not this size. Is the only solution to buy a, for instance, 32B bra and buy extension straps to increase the band size?
How about speciality stores or custom orders?
Would love to hear how others here have dealt with this problem, surely it is a fairy common occurance.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
there are large bands in small cups available on line
an adaption would be buying a pocket bra and flattening the cups or a nice sports bra or two. they show off natural tissue very well and feel great too!

good luck

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
You can find size 38 and 40 bra's in a B cup. See if those work, but bigger than that, you might need a custom bra.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
check this one out
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Two places to get bras and other lingerie made for men, xdress.com and hommemystere.com. I bought a bra from xdress many years ago. While it was fun to wear, it just wasn't the same thrill as wearing lingerie made for women.

Slut_Jeanine
you can also find lots of items made especially for crossdressers at janetscloset.com; i have found many good things there, including breast forms...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wear a 42b I get them from playtex

Morton89
I am similar in size. I have found Amoena bras - which are made primarily for mastectomy patients but the company also understands the needs of crossdressers, come in many sizes - I even have a 46AA from them. Not the sexiest, but it fits. Third Love also has started carrying larger bands and smaller cups - although they are fairly pricy. Her Room, Woman Within, and a few others that cater to larger women are also possibilities.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wear a size 44B Bali bra. It's very comforatble. I also have a Playtex 44B that I like a lot. I bought both online.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I finally took the plunge and have a Bra fitting done. It was AMAZING. I went to a Soma Store https://www.soma.com/store/ and asked for a bra fitting. They has NO problem fitting me for my right size bra and they have all sorts of sizes in very nice bras. I'm a 40B bra, and they were able to fit me with two wonderful, sexy bras.