Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
prostrate exam
hey sissiesi have a woman urlogist an she now use's two fingers to fell my prostrate i kind of wiggle my ass as she gets her fingers stroking it , i am sure she knows that i like my pussy used she schedules me for two times a yr i am thinking on the next exam i am going to reach back an take her wrist an jam her hand up my pussy

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I also now have a woman for a doctor and I am totally relaxed when she says, I'm going to check your prostate, so take your pants and shorts off and hop on the table. Her words are more commanding than requesting.

I readily comply and get in the position with my back to her and wait in anticipation of what will happen next. I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoy her two fingers penetrating me and moving along the canal to my prostate. When she presses against the organ I can feel myself getting warm and when she extracts her fingers my anus begins to burn. I do love the sensation and the feel of the ky jelly between my cheeks. She then hands me some tissues to wipe myself and I always leave a little there because I love the wet feeling.

Is this weird?????

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started

Getting your prostate felt either by a female or male doctor is fabulous. I love it. I do wish they would milk me as well.

I’d go back every week to have it done, but then I am a slut.

bristolchappy
ive had this done a few times by both male and female doctors. for some reason the female doctor turned me on more but alas it was over too quick...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
that is always my fav part of the exam when i am told to bend over and feel the lubed fingers sliding in it is so tough to not moan and ask for more fingers grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
prostate exam
Firstly I wear panties 24/7 the Dr. is no exception. The doc I speak of is retired but I miss him. His method was quite different. I'd always leave my pants by the chair and walk across the room in panties, he had me lie on my back instead of bend over. He always began by gently caressing my balls, supposed cancer search but he lingered, no complaints. It feels better lying on my back as he worked in swirls around my walnut. I wish I had suggested a private meeting with the guy, looking back, I think he was WAY into it, my loss. I also left the KY there instead of wiping away.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Prostate exam
A few ago I was seeing the male urologist every three months for 2 years. Every other appointment however was covered by his female PA. The practice was a prostate exam at each visit. She always asked if it was OK or if she should call the DR. She only used one finger but it was still a pleasant experience.
At the last visit that I had she had 4 student PA's with her and asked if I would mind if they also did a rectal exam on me. I agreed of course. So I five people 4 F & 1 M finger my ass that day. I even managed to lower my pants a little too far so wee willy and his berries were swinging free.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Paulagurl69 said:
Getting your prostate felt either by a female or male doctor is fabulous. I love it. I do wish they would milk me as well.

I’d go back every week to have it done, but then I am a slut.

LOL I love it ! Much the same!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sadly, I've never gotten much more than a quick pressure point ... feels OK, but short and over.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
facefurny3 said: Sadly, I've never gotten much more than a quick pressure point ... feels OK, but short and over.

Right. I was like Doc to you even feel it cause I didnt. 😆

cissybiboi
I had to have a camera up a few months back. It turned out i needed a op, had that done but 6 days later I'm in agony. I ended up seeing a out of hours GP who was a stunning Egyptian/American. Lying on my side, even with the pain i was having, she managed to get a finger inside. The initial pain was still there but the feeling of her gloved finger and how stunning she was made me get hard. When she finished, she said she would step outside to give me a chance to 'lose my wood' as she called it, whilst handing me tissues. I didn't last long before cumming in said tissues jerk
Outcome was all i needed was laxatives and painkillers

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I too enjoy my exams but my doc is all business and it's a quick check and move on. I have toyed with the idea of wearing panties to the exam but havent...yet...lol.

Rantallion
Upper and lower G.I.s in at once.
I usually wear no line nylon men's bikinis which solicits an enquiring look most times. Just the insertion is always nice and I give a little groan that could be taken for a number of things. Seems to give me a few more seconds. I love the cancer check on the scrotum exam, sometimes wondering if thos extra circlings are being enjoyed.

I once did a volunteer test in which I swallowed a small lighted at both ends circular camera . It was reminiscent of Fantastic Voyage. I was able to watch on a viewing screen the entire trip through my upper G.I. system, then onward through the lower. I had been given a relaxation med that caused me to get excited as I dreamt of Rachel or the doctors in the submersible travelling through my system. The doctah was a female Oriental, very professional, but with a little amusement in her well guarded eyes. She looked at my eyes as she adjusted my gown which had slipped and in doing so, passed her hand alongside my "equipment". My eyes gazed upward, nostrils flared, ass clenched, and breath loudly into. Variations of this happened several more times. I didn't make any comment, but would have if another time occured, because each time it seemed her adjustments were a bit stronger. Sorry I am. Probably you too. It made for some good solo times at home !!! jerk jerk jerk

rushman1uk
I had to see my GP about something. I'm lying on my side, pants around my ankles as the female doctor inserted a finger. She wiggled it around and even though i wasn't hard, i still managed to cum. She knew what she was doing lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's what got me started
I had an exam and by the time he was done precum and cum was running out. It felt so good, Bought my first dildo right after that exam.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I needed to see my GP and i was told to lie on the bed and lower my pants to just the top of my thighs. No, she wasn't the prettiest of women but the way she was wiggling her finger in my anus was magical that i came without touching. I looked over my shoulder to say something and she just told me to 'shhh' as she handed me some tissues to clean myself up.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.64 seconds