Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Borrowed Panties
I have panties of my own that I wear but I get very excited when I wear Borrowed Panties.
I have been fortunate enough to get hold of wife, sister in law, nieces, daughters in law, neighbours and their daughters, friends and their daughters.
Unfortunately I have had to discreetly return after my use.
I have also got some anonymous ones from lost property boxes and hotel rooms under beds etc.
The thrill of knowing whose they are, or not in the case of the last two, just magnifies my pleasure.
If they are dirty too, that's an added bonus.
Does anyone else have a good source of panties? tongue

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
my male friends wifes panties, i snif while he sucks.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Borrowed panties
I also like to borrow or take used panties, I loved the feel of them, in the past I have gotten a hold of my cousins daughters panties , friends wife’s and daughters.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
panties
Had a neighbor years ago that I used to dog sit for. She will never know how many times I got in her pants(panties) <g>Her laundry basket and bathroom waste basket was also a "treasure".

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Borrowed panties
I too am into borrowed panties, love them , can’t seem to get enough, I’m addicted, it totally feels so nice to be in a girls panties, it’s just awesome

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Borrowed panties
Is there a way to get in touch with some one , so we can relate
Would like to get in touch with cheery1

HabitualWanker
I guess when you have a fetish for panties like me, you start with fam, and work outwards.
Knowing who's cunt and asshole has been next to the gusset you are sniffing adds to the excitement when you are masturbating/
I also use neighbours, friends and visitors panties staying overnight.
Being a sissy I like to buy sexy panties, and get a real thrill when assistants realise the panties I am purchasing are for me. I hope they imagine me wearing them as I jerk my cock in them.

By the way. I am masturbating right now in a pair of black lace panties my wife bought me. I have two steel cock rings around my cock and balls and a butt plug up my asshole.
I am so happy wanking like this.
Happy spunking everyone.
jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dirty Panties
OMG Yes! Nothing better than a wet,creamy,dirty,smelly,sweaty,pussy soaked,cock spunked,asshole juiced tasty,little panty over my face,smelly,creamy panty crotch stuffed into my mouth as I jerk & beat my tiny,sissy,little faggot cockette off to many orgasms. I get worn dirty,smelly,nasty panties from real girls,cd's,tv's,transexuals. The dirtier & smellier the better. Love them worn & cummed in for at least 7 days straight if possible. Willing to buy,trade & swap dirty panties with all here on the site. You can leave me a pvt message here on the site or email me at moonstruck1958@aol.com Also love receiving used,cum filled condoms,sweaty,smelly jock straps,used,smelly,creamy,period kotex pads & tampons. Love sniffing & eating the ovulation cream.

Wanksinlace
Some of my wifes are stretchy enough for me to wear love wearing hers after she does

Forum Level:
Just getting started
how it all started
finding some panties in the laundry basket while playing hide and seek was how it all started. I came in those panties, peed in them and slept in them. Of course, they were white cotton, a huge fetish for me to this day. Been forever for ,me, whenever I get the chance, friends, wifes, people who visit are my favorites. I live in a vacation area and every is already having their best sexy so the finds are the best. Love to cum in them and put them back so when they wear them next, they have my next to their pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
PANTIES
i been borrowed my mother in law panties for years she like granny panties and vassarette hi cut panties like i do

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Borrowed Panties
My first panties were my 1 year younger sister's pink, nylon panties. Then my mothers size 5 nylon briefs. I have borrowed neighbors, friends, relatives, etc. I love knowing they chose them and wore them. I would rather wear another woman's, girl's, tv's, & ts's panties when I rub my clittie with my butt plug in my gurl pussy.

cissybiboi
I've 'borrowed' ( and never returned ) neighbours undies, wifes friends, Sis inlaw, Mother inlaw, Aunty inlaw, friends, friends gf's/wife/sister & their mam's smile God i love used undies.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to be left alone in someone's house ... to do a panty raid, try them on, and then wank in a really sexy one.

I pumped my brains out in my best friend's wife's bikini while they were away. Little did I know their marriage fell apart a year later ... would have swiped that bikini and added to my collection if I had known!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have worn panties of both my wife and ex wife. I borrowed??(permanently) some from a sister in law. Also snuck a couple pairs from my younger sister. Once when I was watching the neighbor's house while they were on an extended vaca, I borrowed her panties, bra and some sexy fishnet pantyhose! And let's not forget the gal that got me started...mom. Wore many of hers.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
borrowed panties
used both my mother in laws panties moms sisters one of my ten aunts the rest are still on the list lol

ShavedSeniorSissy
Knowing the owner of the panties I am sniffing or wearing as I masturbate is a massive turn on for me. I love to imagine them watching me as I jerk off, asking me questions as I pump my penis till I shoot my load. I want to see their reaction as I then lick up my sperm and swallow it in front of them/

rushman1uk
I used to see a guy who would pop round to my house with the latest pair of his wife's used undies. I would wear them whilst I sucked him off, then I'd sniff and taste them whilst he wanked me off. I never lasted long lol