Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tiny penis question..
I have a tiny penis. I’ve noticed since I was a young boy that I get erections VERY easily, without even touching it. It still occurs even now that I’ve become an adult. I will find myself thinking of something sexual in nature and my penis will become fully erect, even when I have my pants on. My erection is so small though that it is not very noticeable at all. Often while sitting on the toilet I will simply look down at my thimble sized penis,think about how tiny it looks and it will get fully erect I no time. Any other guys with tiny or small penises that are familiar with this? Heck,it might even happen to guys with big ones too. I really don’t know if it has anything to do with penis size at all, but I thought I would ask.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
small penis
love small, easy to get all in my mouth

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
tiny
yep , it s not that big ,, and yes i get hard easily too ,, but do the best of what i have tongue jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
the cock is wired directly to the brain, it has its own will and goes fully hard when it choses.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tiny Penis,
Hello Allen34,
I'm a huge fan of guys with and average to a tiny penis thumbup I tried years ago to suck on an 8" plus size cock, didn't care for it. Now, there is no pun againist guys that are well endowed, good for them, but not my thing. Here is a link to my Tumblr Blog for you to see, I follow many and chat with many Allen that have a small penis... grin

http://harrytampacist.tumblr.com

sw_mature
I have a small penis that seems o have a mind of it’s own and would get erect quickly. I love going to naturist beaches, sometimes when chatting to other guys or ladies will get hard. Often they will look, smile and carry on and ocasionally take it in hand. I have also found that if chatting to another guy and you start to get hard, it’s not long before they do the same. thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
small penis here. It use to bother me a lot. I was ashamed and would be mortified to be seen, but now I like my tiny dick and like to show off. It's the reason I go to the gym. But to answer your question, I don't get an erection easily, so it stays tiny until I rub it like the clitty it is

Forum Level:
Just getting started
penis
I too have a small cock and all i have to do is fantasize about certain things and i can get rock hard !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
small cock
I have a small cock. When flaccid, it is about an inch long. Sometimes it hides in my pubic hair. When erect, it is about 4 to 5 inches long. Love stroking it and cumming. When I wear panties, I tuck what I've got and it really looks like I have a pussy slit. Great camel toe because my cock is so small in my panties.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My penis is very small when soft, but is about 5"+ when erect. It does take me a bit longer to get it hard now, but I still enjoy playing with it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small Penis
As a long term crossdresser having a medium/small penis has to be an advantage when wearing a pair of small panties and tight skirts.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Little willys are very sexy and very nice to play with jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tiny
I think we should experiment. You should sit on the toilet and I could kneel down and look to see if it really does get hard. Might be good data for you to have.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it's hot that you are turned on by your own clit. Mine has atrophied and is fully retracted inside my body and I no longer am troubled with erections and I couldn't be happier. In fact my orgasms are more intense than ever. And I am more turned on than ever by real penises on manly men.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
northbi said: small penis here. It use to bother me a lot. I was ashamed and would be mortified to be seen, but now I like my tiny dick and like to show off. It's the reason I go to the gym. But to answer your question, I don't get an erection easily, so it stays tiny until I rub it like the clitty it is

would luv to see your luscious clitty .....luv them :

Forum Level:
Just getting started
small clitty
northbi said: small penis here. It use to bother me a lot. I was ashamed and would be mortified to be seen, but now I like my tiny dick and like to show off. It's the reason I go to the gym. But to answer your question, I don't get an erection easily, so it stays tiny until I rub it like the clitty it is

It used to happen to me as that I would get hard. Now that rarely happens unless I play with it to get it up. I love the fact that it gives a smoother front with my panties on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to be very erect, but small and embarresing.
So eager, needing and prepared for sex, so very few girls that made me happy. Tried to become larger, but without difference. I slowly changed, felt more adequate and hot to men. Hairy, fat, and horny men. Feeling less as a man, but my dicklette selldom gets hard anymore. I love big dicks!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to be very erect, but small and embarresing.
So eager, needing and prepared for sex, so very few girls that made me happy. Tried to become larger, but without difference. I slowly changed, felt more adequate and hot to men. Hairy, fat, and horny men. Feeling less as a man, but my dicklette selldom gets hard anymore. I love big dicks!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was young my tiny cock got hard when the wind blew. One time in high school gym class in the shower room it got hard. thank god there was only one other guy in the shower room. he smiled said it happen to me to. now in my 60's have trouble getting hard than god for a pill

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.38 seconds