view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Should our mods really be deleting "tribute" pictures?
There is, after all, a separate photo category for "Cum on Pics (pics of)". That's been around for a long time, and I don't think there's any uncertainty about what it's meant for.

Someone posted four tribute pictures earlier today that are gone now...I truly appreciate everything the moderators do, but this seemed heavy-handed. Everyone who posts pictures here hopes, I assume, that those pictures will elicit some kind of positive reaction. And what reaction could be more positive (in the context of our site here) than seeing one's previously-posted pictures splattered with cum?

In principle I fully support the guideline that some feminine attire should be visible in every picture. The pictures that have been deleted were pretty obviously meant as a compliment to other, earlier pictures that were definitely in the spirit of such a guideline.

If the "Cum on Pics (pics of)" category is a vestige of the bad old days before we had our own site, and is no longer relevant here, then maybe we need to remove any inappropriate picture categories from the drop-down. Although I don't think that outlawing tribute pics would be a popular idea. They may not be super-artistic, but the intent is obviously a positive reaction to their subject, that is, they're meant as a compliment to the kind of content I thought we wanted to encourage.

Just asking. I'd appreciate any dialogue, especially from moderators. Thanks.

babette

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
well, since i didn't see those particular photos, & wasn't the one who removed them, i don't have any idea why they were considered inappropriate, babette. i tend to agree with you, but if they were tributes to a member here whose original photo was NOT removed, then i don't have any idea about the reasoning behind removing the tribute photos at all.

Jeanine

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
well, since i didn't see those particular photos, & wasn't the one who removed them, i don't have any idea why they were considered inappropriate, babette. i tend to agree with you, but if they were tributes to a member here whose original photo was NOT removed, then i don't have any idea about the reasoning behind removing the tribute photos at all.

Jeanine

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have always disliked so-called "tribute pictures" but other mods, particularly Samantha, find them OK. And also mod Brenda (2013-201eek accepted them - so I just went with the flow.

OK, who's gonna tell me I'm wrong grin

Slut_Jeanine
not me, Joanna - as long as the original photo is acceptable & meets the site guidelines, i got no problem leaving them up...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
re tribute by babette

Hi just been reading comment on this subject .as i Samantha love doing tribute pcs

and see no harm in them why do's Samantha do so many the reason being what started
out as just one or two .turns out i got so many request for them asking me to tribute
them and request still keep coming in .and had no complaints up to now or any removed .
some mods love them ,Joanine on the other hand doe;s not all though she says she goe;s
with the flo

so should i carry on doing them or not let Samantha no please heart heart heart heart heart heart happydance happydance thumbup thumbup thumbup1 thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Samantha_in_love said:

Hi just been reading comment on this subject .as i Samantha love doing tribute pcs

and see no harm in them why do's Samantha do so many the reason being what started
out as just one or two .turns out i got so many request for them asking me to tribute
them and request still keep coming in .and had no complaints up to now or any removed .
some mods love them ,Joanna on the other hand doe;s not all though she says she goe;s
with the flo

so should i carry on doing them or not let Samantha no please heart heart heart heart heart heart happydance happydance thumbup thumbup thumbup1 thumbup1

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
In my view, they ARE within the current rules.

So long as they don't break other rules.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
re tribute

As far as i am aware i am not breaking any rules doing tribute pics Joanna
and do not intend to ,as I love and believe in this site ,and all ways Will back
the Modertore on N T N

Have a nice Weekend Samantha happydance heart thumbup1 thumbup heart heart heart

BiJoe696
I have no prroblem with them. If you don't want to see, don't look.

Relax, enjoy, have fun, do no harm.

happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
tributes
sorry I see tributes nothing more than a guy jacking off onto a photo. after all that's just what it is. I see a naked cock and a picture. that's all I see. a photo with cum on it. this is something I would have done at 13 years old. not much different than a cum wad on a panty. only my opinion. closedeyes

Recursion
Yes , and for good reason!
Without a proper DNA test-certificate , you can’t prove that the spunk is yours - which arises certain copyright issues.
For instance , in one pic yesterday , the spunk looked just like mine.
How do I know that someone didn’t creep into my house when I was asleep , suck me to orgasm , and collect my ejaculate in a jar - to take home and use in a tribute pic ‘eh?
As an ex-recording artist , signed worldwide to a major publishing house - they actually own the material rights to everything I produce until 2037. This includes my spunk , and especially if it is misappropriated by a third-party for use in any unauthorised art-form.
My manager also wants 10% of that spunk , which means that for every “tribute” - you have to squirt some on a face-pic of him.
So stop it - or at least bloody well wake me up first!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The legal minefield that Recursion raises there, I will happily pass over to Mr. NN's legal team.

Meantime, I have been a moderator on this site for over 10 years, and I will delete anything that I feel doesn't fit with the ethos of the site. And I will (mostly) be the sole judge of what is acceptabe and what is not, so long as I am not thrown off the site.

Am I an arrogant bitch? - you bet your fuckin' ass I am.

jackstraw666
Tributes
I am in agreement with the Great Brenda as for not removing them, unless the original pics are web steals or otherwise against the rules.

I think I line up with Joanna ion that they're not my"Cup of Tea", but I do understand others Love it.

Recursion, revision, returning, RE always brings up a most thought provoking argument, and it should be considered as Joanna said, by the Site admins aka Mr NTN.

Kisses !

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.03 seconds