view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Now that Craigslist is gone, where do you go?
My first gurl / gurl meet up was found on craigslist. I subsequently found dozens more as I realized how much I needed cock and for men to need mine. Came in a gurl's bottom for the first time with Craigslist meet up and found a couple of good long term gurls as horny as me. Really never had any flakes. Now they are not doing personal connections any more. Is Grindr all there is is?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cl
yeah i need to find some way to hook up it was so easy on cl lots of men want to get sucked or fuck s nice man pussy an when i would cross dress they almost stood in line to use me so hey let me know if there is something out there that is close to cl

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
Sometimes you can find good horny clean partners on Silver Daddies; that's how i've met a couple of VERY good friends, including my great sub friend Rick. We've been meeting for several years now, whenever we get a chance to do so. And hopefully, you've kept the contact information for the long-term friends you've already made from CL...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
meets
I've used Silverdaddies for several years and have had great results smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
craigsllist
well I did not keep any emails whi h is to bad as I know they are still out there men who like to use us

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I imagine men will figure a way to find us. We sissies do seem to be in demand by men to provide sexual gratification. A lot of men are going over to SilverDaddies. I actually woke up this morning to new messages from 3 different men though only one was local unfortunately. It's also a great site if you enjoy "window shopping" for cocks. I also see a lot of sissies are putting up profiles there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
craigs list
hey I found out that I still have a lot of emails that are older from craigs list an they are still active so I am going thru them to get some hook ups
what a bitch I have become

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The lost of Craig's List...
Slut_Jeanine said: Sometimes you can find good horny clean partners on Silver Daddies; that's how i've met a couple of VERY good friends, including my great sub friend Rick. We've been meeting for several years now, whenever we get a chance to do so. And hopefully, you've kept the contact information for the long-term friends you've already made from CL...

Hi Jeanine, Yes it's sad that CL is no longer up, I met several nice men, cd's on there. Yes Silver Daddies site is fun also. My profile name there is "Outsidenudist" in Alabama...Roll Tide...Jeanine... thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slut_Jeanine said: Sometimes you can find good horny clean partners on Silver Daddies; that's how i've met a couple of VERY good friends, including my great sub friend Rick. We've been meeting for several years now, whenever we get a chance to do so. And hopefully, you've kept the contact information for the long-term friends you've already made from CL...

Hi Jeanine, Yes Silver Daddies is a good site, I. Web a long time supporting member there and recently started back as a supporting member. I'm Outsidenudist from Alabama on there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tumblr Blog....
Hi Y'all, Way before Craig's List went down I got on the Tumblr site. I have chatted with many different walks of life on there. Have met three from my area, three CD's and one Sissy Grandpa to date. Stop. by say hello.

http://harrytampacist.tumblr.com smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm on Squirt.org and AdullFriendFinder.com
Sometimes it pays off to spend a couple of dollars, XOXOXO

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You gurls
have really been helpful/ silverdaddies.com and squirt.org are just the kinds of site I need. Keep those leads cummin'!

Slut_Jeanine
you are most wel-CUMM, sexy - keep us posted on how you're doing, please... thumbup bounce jerk thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Craigslist
Silverdaddies.com and Squirt.org are good sources and you might tryadultism.com which is also a good site.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hook up
i put the grindr app on my phone an I have some studs I am going to meet

Forum Level:
Just getting started
slutty_charlotte
Craigslist and Gumtree
I used to use the personals section on Gumtree and it was pretty good and I always got replies if I made a posting. Then the personals section was shut down a couple of years back, and I started looking on CL.
It was almost always a complete waste of time making a posting. I would be bombarded with messages from fakes trying to pull off scams..
I have checked out the ones that have been mentioned on here, but they are all US based, and no good to me in the UK. sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
xHamster dating page !!!!
It is a free page,free communication,and lots of hot topics.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fabguys.com and tvchix haven't been mentioned yet I don't think

cdposerslut
Fetlife is an interesting site. It's all about fetishes with a lot of groups.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being into younger men I posted a profile of my breasts on Diaper Bois and received a plethora of responses. Also I get at least a message a day from my profile on SilverDaddies. But then I have big tits and they are always a draw for cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
missricka said: Being into younger men I posted a profile of my breasts on Diaper Bois and received a plethora of responses. Also I get at least a message a day from my profile on SilverDaddies. But then I have big tits and they are always a draw for cock.

Would love to see your profiles on Diaper-bois and Silver Daddies sites ? Do you use the same profile name as on here MissRicka ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
adam4adam. I have made a lot of contacts there but no hook ups yet. Mostly because of my timing though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would love to see your profiles on Diaper-bois and Silver Daddies sites ? Do you use the same profile name as on here MissRicka ?

MissRicka is my profile name on DiaperBois and my profile name on SD is (.)(.)

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.89 seconds