Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
how many panties do you have in your collection
i have about 70 pairs

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
last time i was able to sort them all out, about a year ago, i had around 475 panties, including the ones that are part of a set with a bra and/or a garter belt & stockings - and i've gotten a few more since then. so i could go about 16 months or so & wear a different pair every day, without ever having to wear one twice, LOL!

of course, i've been adding panties to my collection for about 14 or 15 years now, & most of them i've bought on sale, either locally or online; the overwhelming majority of them ate either low-rise thongs, g-strings (my favorite, since i'm a total SLUT LOL!), or skimpy low-rise bikinis. i haven't worn male underwear in about all of the time since i began getting panties - they are so much more comfortable & WAY more sexy, too - which really turns me on hehehehehehe... thumbup jerk thumbup1 bounce thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
about 25, need replacements because sexual adventures they get ripped up in search of my pussy, i need a sugar daddy to help me resupply them and buy other accessories sad

racbelmichelle
smile I have about 60 pairs of panties. I just can't resist buying a new pair of sexy, pretty panties.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
how many
we recently added a bedroom and bathroom to our basement and moved the sissy room down there. When packing things up wife asked how many pairs did I have. So we counted them.
Oh my 70 pairs of what I call granny panties, 42 pairs of control panties 17 pairs of ruffled square dance or sissy panties, 12 pairs of crotchless panties, 65 pairs of thong panties, over four hundred pairs of what we call regular panties. like bikini, hip hugger high cuts things like that, then there are the petti panties the kind with long legs on them. then string panties 87 pairs of those. and 62 pairs of all lace panties. didn't count the sets or ones that go with nightie sets that doesn't count the Betty Boop panties must be at least thirty of those never counted them i just keep buying whenever I find them.So I have somewhere near to 800 pairs of panties. Wife calls it a sickness. But the girl still buys them for me when she sees ones she thinks I will look sexy in.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panty collection
I have over 100 panties of all different styles, materials. Most of them I "borrowed" from the wife, but some belonged to son's girlfriend, daughter's friends, and some I've bought online and some I don't even remember how I got them!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do not have a real "collection" because panties are my normal underwear.
So that would be around 150 pairs, white and black cotton, nylon, lace and bikini swimsuit bottoms.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a shade over 600 pairs, including control briefs, girdles, briefs, hipsters, bikinis and 3 pairs of thongs. And, about 40 bras.

Kay

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panties
I have approx. 25 pairs !

gaysuspenders
I have 47 pairs but need more xx jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nit enough. About 10-15

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have 200+ most of which my wife have bought me because she knows I love panties...and other lingerie.
My favorite style is thongs with red being my favorite color.
Would love to hear from other married gurls with similar tastes!

Morton89
Probably 40 or 50 pair - more than I need, not as many as I want.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
how many
i havent counted in a while but i just washer 22, i had about 50 in my drawer, and 2 plastic containers with maybe 25 thongs in one and same amount of panties in the other so i waould say probably 125 to 150 if i had to guess

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've had hundreds but right now i have about 75 pair jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slut_Jeanine said: last time i was able to sort them all out, about a year ago, i had around 475 panties, including the ones that are part of a set with a bra and/or a garter belt & stockings - and i've gotten a few more since then. so i could go about 16 months or so & wear a different pair every day, without ever having to wear one twice, LOL!

of course, i've been adding panties to my collection for about 14 or 15 years now, & most of them i've bought on sale, either locally or online; the overwhelming majority of them ate either low-rise thongs, g-strings (my favorite, since i'm a total SLUT LOL!), or skimpy low-rise bikinis. i haven't worn male underwear in about all of the time since i began getting panties - they are so much more comfortable & WAY more sexy, too - which really turns me on hehehehehehe... thumbup jerk thumbup1 bounce thumbup

heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slut_Jeanine said: last time i was able to sort them all out, about a year ago, i had around 475 panties, including the ones that are part of a set with a bra and/or a garter belt & stockings - and i've gotten a few more since then. so i could go about 16 months or so & wear a different pair every day, without ever having to wear one twice, LOL!

heart love your collection

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mkaycd said: I have a shade over 600 pairs, including control briefs, girdles, briefs, hipsters, bikinis and 3 pairs of thongs. And, about 40 bras.

Kay

i what a fabulous collection, really sexy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dianne said: we recently added a bedroom and bathroom to our basement and moved the sissy room down there. When packing things up wife asked how many pairs did I have. So we counted them.
Oh my 70 pairs of what I call granny panties, 42 pairs of control panties 17 pairs of ruffled square dance or sissy panties, 12 pairs of crotchless panties, 65 pairs of thong panties, over four hundred pairs of what we call regular panties. like bikini, hip hugger high cuts things like that, then there are the petti panties the kind with long legs on them. then string panties 87 pairs of those. and 62 pairs of all lace panties. didn't count the sets or ones that go with nightie sets that doesn't count the Betty Boop panties must be at least thirty of those never counted them i just keep buying whenever I find them.So I have somewhere near to 800 pairs of panties. Wife calls it a sickness. But the girl still buys them for me when she sees ones she thinks I will look sexy in.

heart love the idea of your sissy room, totally fabulous

ShavedSeniorSissy
I used to have about a hundred pairs of panties; stolen, bought, donated, borrowed, found, or presents. Now I have about thirty pairs of sheer sexiness. Thongs are my favourite, as I think they show off my bulging cock and smooth tight ass best.
I am wanking my shaved sissy penis now in a lovely pair of black see-through thong panties complete with pink bow on the front.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
About 140 panties. Tend to gravitate towards satin, but own every kind imaginable.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panty Count
I count 35, I own a wide array of styles. My favorites give my butt adequate coverage and are tight. Floral and animal print also make me especially horny. The sexiest style is what the call "ruched", the slight gather in the butt-crack that give my booty a curvier look. smile smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
KendrasSecret said: I count 35, I own a wide array of styles. My favorites give my butt adequate coverage and are tight. Floral and animal print also make me especially horny. The sexiest style is what the call "ruched", the slight gather in the butt-crack that give my booty a curvier look. smile smile

Animal print is almost always sexy! Ruched too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dianne said: we recently added a bedroom and bathroom to our basement and moved the sissy room down there. When packing things up wife asked how many pairs did I have. So we counted them.

update just counted my panties 1130 pairs wife thinks i finally have too many!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How Many Panties
I've currently have 27 pairs, in all sorts of colors. and still collecting. Tend to be silk/satin (love the feel) of the waist high type. Bikini & thongs don'y suit me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

recount this weekend 1287 pairs in my way to many collection

Waltham58
How many panties?
Unfortunately only one. Even though I libe alone I always feel like I'm going to be found out. lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
25-30 pairs. I have more panties then mens underwear

Waltham58
Just the black one I took a picture in
Just the black one I took a picture in

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You should share some of them with friends.

jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have never counted them, but I guess about 60. Mostly thong/g-string types. Should be enough, but I can't resist buying more.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.5 seconds