Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wedding day
A few weeks ago I had a wonderful experience with Tom, a guy I met online and with whom I've had a casual relationship over the past few months.

I always loved servicing him whenever he texted me. He enjoyed my blow jobs and I loved sucking his long uncut cock. It was a routine I was happy with but I knew he would tire of me soon. Anyway when I thought he was going to end it, he asked me if there was anything he could do for me. I was pleasantly surprised naturally, but I couldn't think of anything at that moment. After a pause I told him about my fantasy to get married to my man. I told him I'd like to play the bride and then cook and clean for him like the perfect wife.

He said he'd think about it which I took it as code for "nice knowing you", but the next day he asked me out for supper which was a first. After a romantic meal he proposed. I so thrilled I squealed like the sissy I am. We set the date for the 'fantasy wedding' for the following Saturday. I had so much to do. Luckily I had my understanding friend Rosie help me. She found a beautiful lacy dress as I was too shy to shop for one by myself. Online I bought my shoes, nylons, garter, corset and gloves.

We had the 'ceremony' at Tom's place. Rosie helped with my nail and make up. She had bought a lovely wig making me a pretty bride for Tom. I came down the stairs, holding a bouquet of roses. Tom looked handsome in his navy suit. Rosie acted as the 'minister' and after a brief ceremony, Tom got to kiss the bride. We cut the wedding cake and had our first dance and did other traditional activities

Rosie left us as we headed upstairs for the honeymoon. I loved having Tom undress me. I kept my corset, garter and nylons on as he fucked my virgin ass from behind. It hurt a lot at first but I so wanted his cum. After he shot his nice warm load in me, we cuddle until the next round.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
such a nice and sexy storie. Would love to read more. redeyes redeyes redeyes jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
thank you. Glad you liked it. Sissies like me need encouragement

Forum Level:
Just getting started
your wedding
lovely story, hope is all well with your new husband xoxoxoxo

cissybiboi
Very nice read. Anything more to add?

ShavedSeniorSissy
I really did get married to my wife in a dress, twenty-one years ago. That night, instead of having sex with her myself, I watched two other real men fuck all her holes as I masturbated my shaved sissy uncut penis in my sexy panties and lingerie.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wedding day was a little different
On my wedding day, the only sex I had was with my eldest daughter and her male friend. 1st finding her on her knees sucking off my new wife's young nephew. He was only 14 but his cock must have been about 10" and really thick. He almost freaked but she wouldn't let go of his cock and said it's ok, my Dad loves watching me suck cocks. She kept eye contact with me through the rest of the blowjob and even when he started to unload in her mouth. Then she came over to me and gave me a really long and deep french kiss swapping his load of cum with me. I was rock hard and she was stroking my bulge and I slipped my fingers in her panties and stroked her soaking wet pussy.

That evening, new wife's crashed out and I'm feeling bored and horny. Daughter calls me and asks what I'm doing. I tell her "wife asleep, I'm wearing her bridal lingerie". She says, we'll be there in a minute. Her and wife's nephew arrive. Daughter tells me that I look an absolutely gorgeous slut and orders me to get on my knees and to suck the lads cock and not to finish until he's spunked in my mouth. I did what I was told. Outside on the large balcony which you could be easily seen on. I wanked him, sucked him, my daughter legs apart on the sweet little bench that was there wanking herself crazy and her knickers getting extremely wet, then he shoots his load of spunk in my mouth and pulled out and spunked all over my face and lips. Lolly (daughter) came herself and told us not to move - so she could take some pics of this lads huge shaft oozing cum and my face covered and then had me lick his shaft and helmet and clean up all the spunk before the 3 of us shared a very very creamy french kiss together.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds