Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Vidoe Card does not support Alpha Blending
Hello,

I would like to request your support on the following.Every time that I wish to boot up the game I get the message that "your video card does not support alpha blending with floating point render targets".The most interesting is that its only happening since recently as I do have 24 hours into the game in about a 6 months time span, to my knowledge this issue started popping up since or shortly after the introduction of the new game mode Dropshot.Did I change any hardware? No, I have not.If I google this issue it brings up reinstalling drivers and or directX: I have done this, DirectX fixes nothing, reinstalling drivers fixes it only for that boot cycle.If I start the game the next day I get the issue again. And I feel nothing for spending 20 min's removing drivers and installing drivers just to play a few rounds of rocket league each time I wish to play with some friends.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=35164
Corporate animation Company

Thanks

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds