view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
HabitualWanker
Lingerie Shop
My friend Karen worked in a high end lingerie shop and invited me to come and have fun there one night after closing time.
I arrived as arranged and was told to strip naked as she locked up. On her return, I was told to jerk myself off as she sat on a stool and watched closely as I pumped my stiff shaved uncut penis before her.
She was thrilled when I shot an impressive load, and I was so excited to be masturbating and spunking for her.

Next she sat me on the stool she had used and did my hair and make up, then began a couple of hors of dressing in panties, stockings, camisole tops, basques, girdles, baby-dolls, slips and negligees. I was in heaven.

When she has me in a particularly feminine white ensemble of heels, hold ups, thong panties and lacy bra, she had me lay on the floor before her. She had me pull out my cock once more, and wank, then produced a dildo for me to slide up my asshole as I did.
As I masturbated and fucked my own hole, she stood over me and pulled up her skirt, allowing me to see the gusset of her sexy panties between her legs. She spread them further and lowered this wonderful vision on to my face, ordering me to make her cum.

I could smell her beautiful cunt, and feel her clitoris and labia rubbing on the gusset of her panties as I licked hard. I wanted to be smothered by her vagina and anus. As I wriggled, about to shoot my load yet again, she rested the whole weight of her body through her crotch on my face, and I shot my sperm over my belly, gasping for breath between her thighs as she too came.

We lay for a while, her pantied cunt still on my face so I could inhale her womanly scent, then she began licking up my spent semen, collecting it in her mouth. She then spun round to kiss me, and give me a taste of my own cum, telling me that a sissy had better get used to this.
That was the first time anyone had ever called me a sissy - which I am happy to admit to now.

Your masturbating sissy slut Emily XxX

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow
raspberry I would LOVE for that to happen to me, you are so lucky !!

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds