view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbating with other guys watching....
Who has masturbated,either with your pants pulled down or completely naked, with other fully clothed guys watching you do it? I use to do it in front of my friend and sometimes my friend’s older cousin, when I was a young boy. I’d do it, if they let me, right after I’d serviced them. I was always completely naked when I did it. They never did anything for me so I had to do it for myself. It was sort of embarrassing but it still excited me doing it in front of them. I could only have dry orgasms though. I was a very late developer.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
In a car
When I was in high school and driving around with the guys, I used to masturbate in the back seat.. The guys in front must have known. I loved having a big wet spot in my panties for the next hour or so. I miss the junior high days when I would suck so many cocks and have same done to me. Found girls and thought things were better. Now I know a cock and man pussy are the dreamy things.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Guys Watching
y big excitement was being naked in a video booth sucking cock thou the hole. I would be naked & leave the door open. I would be playing with myself while sucking cock. Often there would be no pricks to suck so I'd stand & edge myself. The excitement of having horny, guys watching me was heart pounding. I also did my naked playing inn the woods. Guys would often take out thier pricks & unload on my naked body.

bristolchappy
yes for sure! Used to do it with and for a mate when younger, and have masturbated in front of guys I have me online a number of times while they watch - feels great!

brown2000
master cocufieur chocolat bi.act.180cm.85kg.penis 24.13cm .
https://fr.xhamster.com/users/brown2000
cam masturbation . skype . nolimit6969@hotmail.fr
sperme_man2001@yahoo
my nude photo gallery
http://darkwanderer.net/gallery/albums/im-master4cuckold.332/

Forum Level:
Just getting started
it s sooo exciting,i never did,i only dream about it...i love to masturbate on webcam chat,when 3,4 or more guys are watching omgdrool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jerk off
I love to masturbate while other guys are watching on webcam...this really turns me on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A couple of times I've answered personal ads to go and jerk off for men. We never touched each other, but the first one had me shoot my load all over his chest as he enjoyed watching my body. The second time I did it, the guy had me cum on his cock for lube. Then I watched him get off. Both were super turnons for me. I felt like a cheap stripper! Would do it again...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have jerked naked after finishing blowing guys several times. Have also jerked flashing guys and I am guessing women but that's just a quick flash. Several times I have jerked while other guys have as well. So only 2 times I have jerked naked while someone has watched fully clothed and not been involved directly. Once was in front of my sister because she asked. The other was on a hotel balcony, second floor over looking the parking lot. Two women I didn't see until I was about to cum were watching me from about 50 feet away in the parking lot. I finished, shooting cum over the railing, they smiled gave a little wave and walked on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have jerked naked after finishing blowing guys several times. Have also jerked flashing guys and I am guessing women but that's just a quick flash. Several times I have jerked while other guys have as well. So only 2 times I have jerked naked while someone has watched fully clothed and not been involved directly. Once was in front of my sister because she asked. The other was on a hotel balcony, second floor over looking the parking lot. Two women I didn't see until I was about to cum were watching me from about 50 feet away in the parking lot. I finished, shooting cum over the railing, they smiled gave a little wave and walked on.

ShavedSeniorSissy
I love to masturbate while others watch me spunk. A particular favourite in good weather is to go to a nearby secluded beach and sunbathe either completely naked or in a pretty pair of sexy panties Sunshine and being naked outside always get me horny, so it is never long before I get a hard on. Then I have to wank myself off, and it always gives me an extra thrill if I find I am being watched. Mostly it is other men that watch me in the dunes, sometimes they are also naked, but mostly they are clothed. They usually watch me till I shoot my strings of hot white sperm into the sand which I love. Some have joined me and masturbated themselves to add to my enjoyment, but most just watch till I ejaculate. As long as I cum for them to see, I am a happy sissy.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1 seconds