Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
HRT
Has anyone had any experience of buying HRT online or from any UK supplier?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What is it?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
longlegsopen2 said: What is it?

Hormone replacement therapy to help aid in going from male to female x

Slut_Jeanine
IDK about getting those types of meds online; i'm pretty sure that here in the States they can only be obtained legally under prescription. And due to the type of therapy, i would very strongly advise against doing anything like that under it's done under the care & supervision of a physician.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks SJ, I did see a a Portuguese supplier I had been thinking of buying from but will look into the legality of it all again as well as my own GP xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bought Estrofem from an EU source, Hopefully I will start seeing some results with these, I was using Swansons raw ovarian glandular but apart from itchy nipples had no effect.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree about the need to be on HRT under medical supervision as there are a number of serious medical risks involved and the dosage needs to me supervised. My doctor has me on progesterone as my estrogen/testosterone levels are in the normal range for a woman my age.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks missricka x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
HRT
I've been using Estrofem for about 12 years. I get it at a place called InhousePharmacy.vu. I've never needed a prescription, I don't know about now. I know you're not supposed to do it this way but it has worked for me. I did alot of research prior to making that decision. I had read that a normal feminizing dose was 6-8 mgs, but I've always limited myself to 4 mgs a day...1 2mg pill in the morning and one at night. I think it took longer to see any effect but I think it's safer....I've never had any problem and it's been the best thing I ever did...It's done so much to feminize me...but it is a huge step, you have to be ready and able to cope with the changes that will happen. But as I've said...for me it was the best thing to do...and it's sent me much farther along this wonderful path to womanhood...and I do love it!

Good luck Sister!

Diane

Forum Level:
Just getting started
HRT
Oh Diane,
I wish I could unread this. But it is too late cause I printed it. I have told you how envious of
your titties I am. I am a litle older now so if it takes 12 years I may not even be aware by then. hehehe
Have a great day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It didn't take me 12 years...I've been taking them that long I guess as a maintenance dose. Within a few months I started to notice swelling and soreness. and they continued to grow for about 2 years and have not gotten any bigger since...I would need implants to get any bigger...but I'm satisfied with what I have. I've heard this is fairly normal...it depends a lot on genetics...if your mom had big boobs you probably will too! lol! I've heard you get about one size smaller than your mother. and in my case that's fairly true.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your pretty titties
Thanks

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you Diane.
That was very helpful, I'm starting off with 1 x 2 mg pill at night and in next couple of weeks will increase to 2 a day, I will also be using saw palmetto to help reduce testosterone xx

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds