Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Learning about masturbation...
How did you learn about masturbating? Did someone show you how to do it or did you just figure it out on your own? And how old were you when you first learned about it? I was 10y/o, almost 11 when another boy my age showed me how to do it. He told me he was going to show me something really cool and something that felt really good. I was only able to have dry orgasms but it felt REALLY good to me anyway. I’ve been addicted to it ever since. I also really enjoyed looking at that boy’s penis when we masturbated. His was a lot bigger than mine even though we were the same age. It wasn’t too long at all after that first time that he talked me into doing things for him.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Learning how to masturbate...
Hi Allen,
Myself I was about your age when a nighborhood friend told me how to masturbate. And never checked up either... happydance jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Morton89
I know I was humping pillows and blankets when I was only 4 or 5...that was my favorite way of masturbating well into my 20s...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
masturbation
I do not remember my age or how I got envolved. It was a circle jerk with other kids. We were doing it on each other. If I knew then what I know now I probaly would have started sucking other..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I stated masturbating while wearing my mom's pretty Vanity Fair panties. My little cock got so hard that I just kept rubbing it and fondling it until I had my very first intense orgasm inside her panties. I felt compelled to taste what came out of my cock. It was warm, creamy and oh so tasty. I loved licking it out of her panties. This started when I was 12.

Kay

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i was about 4-5 yo and did it very often rolleyes and when i was 11 i tried my first anal pleasure...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
masturbation
Allen, my experience was almost the same as yours, was 10 yrs old, with a friend that was 12 yrs old, he showed me how to, he had a much bigger cock then me back then, love to see him put it out and stroke it in front of me, maybe he was gay I don't know he move away and have never seen him since, but left me with this beautiful legacy of masturbating, that I love to this day, I love to edge, can do it for hours, Some times can't wait till I get home get naked and work out, I cum at least once a day some times 2 or even 3 times, just depends on the mood I'am in.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 9 or 10 and having sleep overs with an older boy who already had pubic hair and erections and he taught me how to masturbate his penis for him and suck him.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds