If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enemas ?
It was always a fantasy of mine, giving myself an enema... rolleyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
YES. Every time I am going to have anal sex or dildo play ...so 2 or 3 times a week.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enema
Yes, I have learned to enjoy them before anal play.....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enemas
After reading this post other day. I went to this site, http://boyzshop.com, I ordered a shower attachment enema kit. Can't wait to give my ass pussy an enema for the first time... jerk smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
enema
I love giving my self enemas ! Wish i had a buddy to help !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes before any anal play

Forum Level:
Just getting started
getting clean
in the far east all toilets have a hose so you can clean your ass out with warm water every day its wonderful jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I luv giving myself an enema, but would much rather have a friend, especially if there will be any anal play

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy it
I love the feeling, warm water filling me, I can take the whole amount, about two quarts, very erotic, I always have some precum but not hard, I think about anal pleasure once I expel the water. Very satisfying.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
enemas
Had a good clean out this morning and currently sitting here and gently rocking with a six inch replica dildo making my bum hole very slippery and soaking into my knickers.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
enemas
Had a good clean out this morning and currently sitting here and gently rocking with a six inch replica dildo making my bum hole very slippery and soaking into my knickers.

Recursion
Mmmm
Used to love going to a gay sauna , and letting the strongest jet in the jacuzzi turn my whole rectum into a wildly flapping windsock.
Thought I’d overdid it one night , and had blown my ass apart - but I was ok.
I stopped after that.

At home , I had a gravity-fed 50-litre container. When full , it was enough pressure to fill you up slowly , to incredible volumes. I could get a ribbed 3/4” diameter tube probably 2ft at least up in my spasming guts - and take 3 to 4 litres easily , before exploding everywhere , whilst laying on the warm floor of my wet room on a towel.

I loved also having 2-3 hour sessions , laying in the bath with the shower-hose up me - until I was squeaky clean. I would rest a while , then start again.
I used probably a good half a pint of lube before I went out - and had some amazing times , with simply the hugest cocks!
When guys know you have a really clean bum , word goes round very quickly - and the cocks keep coming!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have an attachment on my shower for enema fun and it just feels good, ribbed douche bulb after gets me horny. My pussy is clean and strawberry flavored lubed up for possible atm.

Takes a little practice and a little bravery to explore it. Some want to, some don't. I know gurls who are anal virgins, all oral, that's okay.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enemas
Enemas are a must for any anal play. I have one friend who insists on giving me one before we begin. To me, it adds to the pleasure of being penetrated.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shower Nozzle...
Jonathan1 said: I have an attachment on my shower for enema fun and it just feels good, ribbed douche bulb after gets me horny. My pussy is clean and strawberry flavored lubed up for possible atm.

Takes a little practice and a little bravery to explore it. Some want to, some don't. I know gurls who are anal virgins, all oral, that's okay.

Hi Jonathan, Last week I ordered a shower nozzle fro m this company, boyzshop.com. I'm looking forward to get that...

bristolpanty
Love them and will give myself one before any big toying session.

I accidentally gave myself a small enema in the office shower after my lunchtime run today - turned the shower on to the powerful jet to give my ass a good wash, and felt some going up there. So just relaxed and let a bit more go up before squatting and letting it come back out again. Felt great with that hot jet pushing into my ass smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A couple passes with a bulb style when playing alone, full bag enema when not alone.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enemas
I always take one or two cleansing enemas when I am going to be penetrated during anal sex. Nothing like being clean for your partner.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shower Nozzle...
Jonathan1 said: I have an attachment on my shower for enema fun and it just feels good, ribbed douche bulb after gets me horny. My pussy is clean and strawberry flavored lubed up for possible atm.

Hi Jonathan,
I received my shower nozzle the other day, haven't hooked it up yet. This will be my first time using one. Can you give me some do's and don'ts Jonathan ? Sure would appreciate that... smile

rushman1uk
Only enema I've ever had was when I was in hospital. The nurse that did it was an absolute stunner, I remember apologising for the erection I had. She was ok with it, smiles and laughs but sadly no touching. When I went into theatre, I was knocked out so if I got another erection, I have no idea of it xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I use a fleets e*ema to douche my cu*t before I have a guy fuck me just as sta*dard operati*g procedure. Though my boyfrie*d would ofte* wa*t to fuck me without adva*ce war*i*g--like whe* I am i* the kitche* cooki*g di**er & he walk i* behi*d me & be*d me over the kitche* cou*ter & give me a good fucki*g with his 8" dick or whe* I was taki*g a *ap he'd come i* & fuck me. A*yway do like the warm water fleets e*emas as they relax & dilate the sphi*cter i* my pussy & I e*joy fi*geri*g my pussy afterward. I hate the feeli*g of havi*g to poop whe* I am bei*g fucked or the idea of a male getti*g poop o* is pe*is whe* he fucks me . For what ever reaso* it was *ever a problem with my BF eve* though he has a really big pe*is.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
enema
I actually enjoy them a lot and take them quite often

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Use to do them because of how it felt. Would use the shower hand held back then. Sometimes I'd really fill up, feeling my belly swelling. It was awesome. Now I use an enema bag and nozzle. Always clean out before a sex date. Still love the feeling.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
enemas
I love that full feeling when your belly swells and when Im completely clean out my ass will juice up like a pussy love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I really sit to shit. Taking the drain off my shower floor & sliding my shower hose up my pussy I can fill and drain over & over. Love the feeling of water rushing though my body. I do it for pleasure not just to be clean to be used. w00t happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enema
I just take the hose loose from the hand held shower head and insert it. Cleans me out. It's an occurrence every shower. Never know when a gurl will get lucky. Have to be and stay prepared. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
one night i got dressed up and horny and decided to try enemas out, so i improvised a bit with a large bottle full of warm water and a plastic hose.
it was one of the best feelings ever, the water running inside me, filling me up, plus me slowly pushing the hose in and out... it felt so good i could not hold myself and had to cum with the hose still inside me. probably the best orgasm in my life, i was leaking for like 20 seconds. of course, i had to take pics/vids. i uploaded the video some time back, for those with access.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.5 seconds