Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal orgasm
hi gurls and boys,does anybody have handsfree experience with anal orgasms?I started to playing with my ass as a lil boy but after my age was about 32,i learned handsfree....it s my best sex experience.Thanks

If this thread breaks our rules please 
leggs01
anal
well im trying--no luck yet!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal Orgasam
Yes I have had one when my wife was fucking me with her strapon one night and it was so awesome

Forum Level:
Just getting started
keep trying
leggs01 said: well im trying--no luck yet!!!

i ve had my first when i was 30...you have to find your "g spot",forget your penis and focus your mind on your hole and free contractors like you will pee bounce...few days of sexual abstinention also help.good luck

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not hands free, but I sometimes masturbated while my friend did it to me in my anus when we were young boys and I’d have an orgasm. They were always dry orgasms but orgasms nonetheless. My friend however had wet orgasms. We were the same age but he developed a lot sooner than I did..

slvspanties
I've experienced a couple anal orgasms now. It doesn't happen all the time, but when you do find your "g" spot, you will always produce a lot of nice, thick, precum and it will feel terrific!

Morton89
Yes I have, and they are wonderful.

I particularly enjoy massaging my prostate. It doesn't always result in an orgasm, but having my ass full with a toy feels good.

I do have a set of small wand-shaped stimulators from Aneros. You pick the size you want, lube it, and insert it. It has a t-base so you don't lose it.

Then you squeeze, rhythmically. The build up is really slow, but after 15 minutes or so I start leaking precum and then...a hands-free orgasm all from this little thing in my ass.

I also have several larger prostate stimulators - a couple the vibrate, that are also a lot of fun.

Time to go play...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have never had a hands free squirting cum orgasm from anal sex. I did have a friend with a large , thick cock that would fuck me for what seemed like forever. Three different times I experienced what I would say is an orgasm but it felt like it was internal. Like it was my ass that was having the orgasm. So intense! Felt it all on the inside. I did not shoot any cum nor did it feel like my typical male orgasm. Wish I was still seeing him!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ANAL ORGASM
HAVE HAD A FEW HANDS FREE BUT HAD TO BE RELAXED AND UNDISTURBED AND THE 12IN DOUBLE HEADER SURE HIT ALL THE RIGHT SPOTS AND I JUST MELTED AWAY AND HAD A NICE LONG DEEP FUCK BEFORE EXPLODING.LIKE LETTING A MAN JUST TAKE YOU OVER WITH HIS COCK BURIED IN YOU.

just_monika
i am still struggling, so badly want to feel the pleasure

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When a male cums inside me I am able to share his orgasm which I find deeply satisfying. My house boi's glans balloons up like a golf ball inside me when he is ready to cum and absolutely sends me in orbit.

BiJoe696
Just a few times over many years, but is is wonderful when it happens.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yes!
I have cum just kissing a couple of times.. Oh but anal sissygasm.. yes, oh definitely yes. I have a good g spot.

dirtydogboi
I've managed to get there once before, spent about 2 hours pumping my ass off and on with a dildo while chatting online. Towards the end I thought I was going to cum and pissed on myself. After I had cleaned that up I went back to pumping and suddenly started to spurt cum from my very limp cock. Felt amazing and weird as hell at the same time.

Balls felt very very empty afterwards thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes I have them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes only twice tho

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It took me some time and practice to finally have one, but the patience was well worth it. I used a smaller dildo on a chair so I had control of my movement to hit the right spots over and over. I've only had a few of them, but I'm not sure if it's because I've had only a few but it was the most erotic orgasm I've had since I felt it inside of me and not just the surge of my testicles.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
only a couple of times after toying with my ass for a long time with a nice toy the feeling is so intense but not easy for me to have but well worth it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've massaged my prostate while jacking off, and occasionally push a little cum out, but never been able to fully orgasm just by anal stimulation. Probably started too late in life.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time my teacher sat me on her cock it went in fat and deep, came all over her, it was my insides exploded

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal orgasm
They are few and far between sadly. I had one when my G/F at the time wanted to dress me in her stockings and suspenders and fuck me with her strap on. We talked about it for a few days as I wasnt sure then we just went for it.
She bent me over and slid it into me. She hit my prostate immediately .The sensation was awesome and so unexpected. My cock dribbled cum and I shook all over.
We tried this several more times and I noticed that my cock didn't stay hard but it leaked cum all over the place and was still enjoyable. She would usually put me on my back and fuck me missionary style. We soon graduated to a double-ender as we both enjoyed anal sex and she wanted to share it in her arse as well.
Since then I have tried it with my wife and our strap on and on my own with toys. I still leak pre cum and if i'm determined enough I get a rare orgasm but nothing as powerful as the first one.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yeah especially when I first started taking strapons with the ladies. I'd get so excited I'd just blow my load. The ladies liked it too, they'd giggle and tease me knowing the submission heightened my horniness. If the moderator approves it I just posted a pic on my profile where my GF was fucking me with a big strapon and her GF handed me a vibrator and sat there with a camera waiting for my big moment. I didn't disappoint!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When playing with a lover or on your own, [ur=https://www.lovexxo.com/products/allovers-11-inch-10-vibrating-6-telescoping-rotating-lifelike-silicone-realistic-dildo]a special vibrating dildo[/url] will ensure you are stimulated internally on many levels. It's a classic with a twist. To mix things up, let your partner control the vibrations so you can loose complete control. A selection of size, textures, speed, wireless remotes and more, you'll be far from disappointed. Enjoy with a water based lubricant for an even more sensational feel. Don't worry if you're unsure if this is the right one for you, our Guide to Dildos and Guide to Vibrators are there to make sure you get the right one.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When playing with a lover or on your own, a special vibrating dildo will ensure you are stimulated internally on many levels. It's a classic with a twist. To mix things up, let your partner control the vibrations so you can loose complete control. A selection of size, textures, speed, wireless remotes and more, you'll be far from disappointed. Enjoy with a water based lubricant for an even more sensational feel. Don't worry if you're unsure if this is the right one for you, our Guide to Dildos and Guide to Vibrators are there to make sure you get the right one.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal Orgasms
I have had several anal orgasms from my wife with her strap-on, I don't cum, but they are internal whole-body orgasms. (I am guessing kind of like a woman's orgasm). they are so powerful, and the more I have the more intense they are. yes, I can and do have multiple orgasms.
I have also used a vibrator on myself and have made myself cum hands free but those do not happen as often as I would like.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Allen34 said: Not hands free, but I sometimes masturbated while my friend did it to me in my anus when we were young boys and I’d have an orgasm. They were always dry orgasms but orgasms nonetheless. My friend however had wet orgasms. We were the same age but he developed a lot sooner than I did..

I think you should try electric butt plugs. They might inspire you to have a better experience https://www.jmootoy.com/collections/butt-plugs

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
assgasm
I had one dildo that was shaped just right and would give me full on cum spraying orgasms jerk but my ex found it and destroyed it . I have never been able to replace or replicate that particular one as it was homemade . I still do have the internal type anal orgasms often but not the full on shooting cum everywhere kind . crying

Forum Level:
Just getting started
chooch said: I had one dildo that was shaped just right and would give me full on cum spraying orgasms jerk but my ex found it and destroyed it . I have never been able to replace or replicate that particular one as it was homemade . I still do have the internal type anal orgasms often but not the full on shooting cum everywhere kind . crying

I'm guessing that is why she's your EX! I wouldn't put up with that shit for a minute.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love massaging my prostate , most times I will release cum , not a full blown orgasm but lots of drops of cum form on my cock eye which I collect with finger and taste , My dido has to press on the right spot to achieve this . Then I jerk of my cock, not hard but still cums more about have my normal . jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds