Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Showing n telling
I showed my mother in law my panty yesterday, a cute yellow bikini, I told her I wear panties too, I had showed her my lingerie that I wear but not panties. I wanted to come out to her and she was good with it. It really excited me and I am a bit relieved. Today I showed her a purple panty that I'm wearing, told her it was wifes but doesn't fit her, but now its mine, she like the purple color. Last week she folded some of my clothes, a black lace panty was in there, she thought it was the wifes, I told her it was mine and wife bought it for me and has bought me many panties. It's all out in the open now, no going back, YAY.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Showing n Telling...
Hello Craneman, Your so lucky Craneman to have an understanding mother-inlaw and a wife that buys you panties...Damn, I wished that I was so lucky...!!! thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
That is wonderful that your wife accepts and buys you panties; its even better that your mother-in=law accepts it too! I too, wish I was that lucky

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.37 seconds