Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife OK watching your first bi?
She has thoughts of her own bi! Watching me REALLY turned her on!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
oh yes
I would enjoy showing my talents with a hot cock.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife Caught Me.
She came home early one afternoon and I was dressed as a slut in 6" heels. I tried to run to the bedroom but she stopped me. She called an old boyfriend and "made" me go down on him. She sat on the sofa and played with her pussy as I sucked him off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife watched
yes she enjoyed see me suck our best friend before they fucked the rest of the night away ,, told me the next day that i did it so good thumbup jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
She joined in
She caught me and friend , By coming home early. She came in and I was sucking his cock , He had a nice one too! She said don't stop, Think I'll have some of that too, If its alright? Sure , Its big enough for us both! thumbup

Fun Fun Fun after that!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We share
My wife is also Bi, so we share everything we can jerk bounce thumbup

Slut_Jeanine
HereWeGoAgain said: My wife is also Bi, so we share everything we can jerk bounce thumbup

You two are VERY lucky to have such understanding wives...i sure wish mine felt the same way yours do {sigh}

LauraCD805
you all are very lucky
My wife would divorce me fast, but thats ok im not happy in my marriage anyways. we have been sexless for a long time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I want to get caught!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First two wives wen't into my wearing pantyhose let alone any bi play.
Told next girlfriend I was into wearing, she couldn't wait to see me dressed, even brought me some new undies.
In six months we were swinging then just MFM's with both of us loving cock so much for so many years.
Been a great ride and am still going at at 74.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife watching
Hi, my xwife loved watching me being fucked by other guys, and seeing me suck them off. She used to organise the men, as she got to be fucked by them too. Her favourite having them fuck her first, then I made to suck their cocks after they had cum in her, and lick her out. Then the man would fuck me. She used the excuse she was really getting the male for me.. redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love to have my wife watch me sucking on another mans cock and giviving him a good rimming also. Then again I would love to watch her getting fucked by another man also. I guess I’m just a whore redeyes raspberry love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been the "other guy" with many couples. Mostly its the man who wants to see his wife fuck a Black guy, but I've met few where the wife wanted to see her husband suck another guy's cock and secretly he wanted to suck cock, too!

Once met a couple where he was dressed (really slutty & sexy) and the wife loved her set of dildoes and vibrators. The three of us would touch, rub, suck jerk until we were HOT as hell then she would sit aside while the two guys would 69 or he would suck me off while she fucked herself with a vibe or dildo. Never fucked her though. Not allowed(?) Anyway, it was a hot scene! yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not yet
My wife hasn't watched yet, but after a recent confession about my long term dressing up, in private, we had an extremely frank discussion about both our sexuality and fantasies. She told me that she had always fantasised about seeing me being pushed down onto the bed and being taken by a well built, muscular guy while I lick her clean after he has finished with her. Did not see that coming! We are hoping to turn this into reality one day jerk

SissySlutFiona
Sandra my wife has never had a problem with seeing or watching me having sexy fun with men/gurls, she has on a few occasions taken photo`s and vids of the action or of me on my own.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my wife can't stand me wearing panties, let alone watching me suck cock sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
SWVACD said: She caught me and friend , By coming home early. She came in and I was sucking his cock , He had a nice one too! She said don't stop, Think I'll have some of that too, If its alright? Sure , Its big enough for us both! thumbup

Fun Fun Fun after that!

You are so lucky SWVACD... Damn, I wish I had a girlfriend that's like your wife...!! (smiling) Hugs and Kisses...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife loves watching me with our lover.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
watched
yep , she did watch me give a great sucking to her man friend one time ,,,,she was shocked i did him so good ,,but loved seeing me go down on him , ,, it was just the one time it happened ,, she never let it happen again jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My ex wife and I had a couple mfm 3ways. First one was just her having sex with both us guys, mostly the other guy...lol.

The second time I stroked and sucked the guy. He stroked me as well. But most of the time it was her fucking him.

I think she was just okay with the man on man part. She was willing to tolerate it because she knew she was going to fuck him.

Now, she didn't have much issue with me going out and finding men to have sex with as long as it didn't interfere with our time. Probably because she was also finding other men to have sex with.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.78 seconds