Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
first time
I had been dressing since I was about 8 or 9, trying on my female relatives clothes.
Getting so turned on as I dressed.
I had several times disposed of my collections of female clothes.
I had always wanted to experience play time with an other C/D.
It was not until I got to fifty three that I got invited to meet another C/D at her flat.

We talked a couple of times before we met, and I was so nervous.
My fantasy was coming true.
I went around to her flat on a Saturday afternoon, so excited and scared at the same time.
The door was opened by a very sexy dressed C/D, with a sexy minidress, stockings, and heels.
She showed me to her bedroom for me to dress and she went to the living room.
As I dressed I could hear her talking to some one.

I put on my matching lace black and beige bra , brief set, suspender belt beige stockings with black seams, a black pinstriped skirt and sheer black blouse and my long black wig.
I really nervous, butterflies in my stomach.
As I entered the living room my C/D friend was kneeling between another C/D's legs slowly stroking her clitty at the same time gently sucking it...……
I was so taken back, I did not expect to C/D's.
My told me to sit next to them and when I was ready to join in.
I sat next to them watching for the first time in my life a real live sex show, I was getting so turned on.
My panties were stretching as my clitty got harder and wetter mmmmmm
She then came and knelt in front on me and if I was ready I nodded, my mouth so dry.
She eased my legs apart as she lifted my skirt.
This is it my first C/D touching me and about to pleasure me...… oh my...…..
My panties were moved to one side and my hard clit sprung into view, already wet from my excited pre cum.
Her tongue licking me, such a wonderful feeling.
My other C/d friend was seating with her hard clit standing firm in front of her.
As I felt her lips going down on my clit and her moist mouth started to take me in, I reached across and took my fist in clit my hand and started to caress it.
Oh so exciting and feeling so good. my clit being sucked as I am stroking a beautiful clit. I was in ecstasy.
A feeling I never thought I would ever experience
I leaned forward and licked my first C/D pre cum, kissing and licking …….. so wonderful leaning further forward and taking it fully in my mouth. My clit being sucked as I suck... xxxxxxx
I feel her hand on my head as her slides in and out of my mouth and a mouth slides up and down my clit
They then swop places and I am sucking my second clit in less then twenty minutes, tasting more sweet pre cum, another C/D fucking my mouth.
I do not know how long I can last, I want to taste cum in my mouth as I cum in her's……
I start to slide her clit in and out of my mouth faster, as she responds by fucking my mouth faster....she starts to jerk and I know I am going to be rewarded, for my work as her breathing is heavier mmmmmm I taste my first C/D cum. I explode my cum shoot in to a C/d's mouth. it all feels so natural.
This was my first but will not be my last.

jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks
Thank you for sharing. I always look for stories because they are so exciting.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
how exciting

slvspanties
This is how I'm hoping my first time will be as well!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story! I hope you get to enjoy many more CD cocks

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time
i spent most of the first 60 years of my life as an almost normal heterosexual married man. I had an extended relationship with a single BBW considerable younger that I. The sex was innovative and wonderful. She gave me my first happy ending blow job, we played with water sports and anal in the shower, and if there was anything one of us wanted to try we would. Although she really got me hooked on oral sex both giving and receiving. This lasted off and on (mostly on) for about 13 years. I'm pretty sure she decided she didn't like being the other woman and she has terminated any contact with me. I really can't blame her. I’m sure it was a reaction to the void in my life without her, I came to the decision that I wanted to experience firsthand what it was like to suck another man's cock. I enjoyed being on the receiving end and wondered what giving would be like. So I placed an ad on CL but in the strictly platonic section of the personal posts. Said that as I aged I realized I would really like to experience the taste of a cock in my mouth. Said I wanted someone to help me discuss these issues. Got lots of offers but everyone read through the smoke. One guy in particular said that he really liked blow jobs and had good tasting cum. I responded to him by saying that I really liked blow jobs too and no one ever complained about the taste of my cum. I asked whether he was willing to reciprocate. He wasn't. In a couple of days after I posted I got a fairly nice response from a guy named Bob who said he was a retired professional MWM. We met for lunch one day and got along fairly well and eventually set up a date to meet. I was to get a room at a local no-tell motel. Although I was having all kind of misgivings I went through with it on the assigned day. I was afraid I would back out at the last minute so I really pushed myself. When he arrived I noticed he had a hard on so I figured he was looking forward to the afternoon of play. I didn't back out and stripped when he arrived but he left his shorts on much to my dismay. He said he was good at giving massages and wanted me to lie on the bed. I did, face down, and he started to give me a massage which was OK, and he worked his way around my body and finally had his hands between my legs just under my ass. In anticipation of where he was going I raised my ass a little bit to give him easy access. That felt really fine but I was all fired up to get my hands and lips on his cock. He then stripped his shorts off and told me to roll over and I put some of the gel he was using for my massage on my hands and started to stroke his cock while he was working on my body. He moved around and his cock was about 10 inches from my face. I just leaned up and took him into my mouth. It fit just fine there, tasted great, and I no longer had any doubts as to whether I could go through with it. Finally we both got into it and started to trade rubs, licks on the balls and sucks on the shaft. He was about the same length as me but his head was a little bigger than mine. A couple of times he told me to slow down some. While I was licking his balls, I heard him moan, "Fuck ya!." I think he was enjoying it as he started to dick whip my face which I wasn't expecting and didn't particularly like. In not too much time I got him on his back and I went to town on his cock. Shortly, I concentrated with lots of wet tongue, lips and short strokes concentrated on the head of his cock and he moaned and I felt my mouth fill with his warm creamy discharge. A little may have dripped out on my lips and chin but I enthusiastically swallowed the rest. I had no problems with that. He then pulled away to my dismay as I wanted to suck him dry. He told me he was now much too sensitive for any more contact and kind of took a position where I had trouble getting to his cock. He started to half heartedly suck my cock and would alternate between between sucking and jacking. It was nice but it wasn't going to get me anywhere I wanted to be. I realized that it was going to take a good bit of time for him to recover from the blow job I had just given him. I couldn't blame him as I suspect I would not be very effective in servicing a partner had I just had the earth shattering orgasm I think he had. Bob and I met twice again, the next time he spent more time on me but I still didn't get there. After he gave up, I went to work on his cock and he quickly responded by shooting a load of cum into my eager mouth. The third time he stayed with it and I had my happy ending. As I was recovering, I was gently stoking his cock in my right hand and he suddenly shot cum all over my hand and wrist. I wasn't expecting it and I don't think he was either.
About the same time Bob and I had our first meeting I posted another CL post to the Strictly Platonic section of Personals. I said that had I been double jointed or had a longer cock I would have been a happy cock sucker a long time ago. I said that I was sure there were many more men with the same problem and disposition. To get around the limitations that nature place on our bodies, I suggested we form a symbiotic 69 club. Got lots of comments saying what a great sense of humor I had but I did not hook up with anyone responding. However my friend Bob responded. I sent him an email back saying not to get excited it was just me.

bristolchappy
sounds like the perfect first time!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time
what a great story every one should have such a great 1st experience. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That was a wonderful story. I'm still waiting to suck a shemale cock and would love to have her fill my mouth with her cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time
How lucky you were to get some nice CD liovin, nice and gentle cum sucking fun

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds