Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The more the merrier.
The More The Merrier.

I was a bored and very horny teenager at eighteen years old. I was browsing craigslist and decided to respond to an ad.

"65 Year old man seeks younger boy."

The man responded right away. He told me his name was Greg and he wanted to recievee a blowjob from a discreet, young man. He said it would be our secret and he was available to meet at eight tonight.

I agreed to come give him a blowjob and took down his address. I went to get ready. I needed to shower and most definitely shave. I shaved everything from my face to my legs.

I grabbed a pair of my sisters panties from the laundry hamper and put them on under my clothes.Wearing panties while I please a man has always made me feel naughty.

I head out the door and across town to Gregs house. It's a nice little, blue house and when I get to the door I have a bit of anxiety but I proceed to knock anyways.

A short, chubby, grey haired man answered the door and I said "Hello, I'm here in response to your craigslist ad."

Greg invited me into his house. Once inside I take off my shoes and strip right down to my panties. Greg looked me up and down and smiled. You could tell he really liked what he saw. I turned around and arched my booty up, showing off for him. That's when I started hearing voices from the other room.

"Don't mind them. They're playing cards but they may come to peak in on us from time to time." Greg said and my anxiety built even higher.

Greg pulled down his pants and briefs as he sat down on the couch. He patted the cushion next to him; calling me over to him like I was a dog and I went and sat down. I reach over and start stroking his cock. Greg pushed the back of my head down and I started to slurp the head of his cock into my mouth.

I get on my knees and arch my booty up in the air for Greg to rub it, spank it, finger it or do whatever he pleased with me.

*Flash* *Flash* I see two flashes and hear a camera roll shutter. I turn around and one of the men from the other room is taking pictures of my booty while I suck Gregs dick.

I feel vulnerable and used.

"This boy has a great ass!" The man holding the camera says.
"You should feel what his mouth can do." Greg says to him as he moans.

The man with the camera approaches me and starts to rub and pat my booty, pulling my panties to the side he pokes at my tight, little asshole with one of his fingers.

"Really fucking tight. Virgin tight." The man with the camera says.

I am not a virgin. I've been sexually active and putting my booty to good use for some time now but I do get told my asshole is extremely tight.

I relax as the man with the camera begins to finger my ass. I keep focused on giving Greg the best possible blowjob I can give when I feel a hand on my hip and pressure against my asshole and then with no lube and barely any spit the man with the camera pops his cock into my booty.

I squirm but keep sucking.

"Are you coming back Henry, It's your turn." A voice from the kitchen says and Henry, The man with the camera says "Pass!" as he humps my teenage butt.

The remaining two men from the other room come into the living room to see what's got Henry's attention and they like what they see so much that they pull down their pants and begin stroking their hard, elderly cocks.

Greg starts to moan "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" and I feel his hot load fill my mouth instantly. I swallow hard and make sure every drop goes down to my belly. Greg gets up and one of the other men sits down and I take his cock into my mouth.

I stay bent over as Henry fucks my tight, little bum. "This girl is amazing, Greg." Henry says as he cums deep in my ass, bareback and dismounts me.

The final man gets behind me and takes Henrys place in my asshole. Greg grabs the camera and starts taking photos of me sucking cock. Normally, I'd freak out. What if those photos ever got made public? but now I don't care. Nothing matters. Nothing matters but being a cute, little cum dumpster for these old men.

Once they had all came in my ass and belly I got dressed and walked home. As I walked I could feel the cum leaking out of my ass and into the panties I'm wearing.

When I got home I took off the panties and licked them clean before putting them back into the hamper. Then I sent Greg an e-mail telling him that I had a wonderful time and the following Saturday I went to visit Greg and his friends again for card night.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
AWESOME!
Great story! Hope you care to share more!!! THANK YOU!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am in LOVE
Oh man, what a lucky cum dump you are. I wish I could take your place. redeyes raspberry yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very enjoyable