view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
BiJoe696
Beards on dressers ?
A friend of mine was chatting with another guy on line, we agree to meet and go to the third guys house for a mmm 3 way. He was dressed up which was fine, but had a beard. We had an OK afternoon playing because my friend was there, but if it was just me and the guy who was dressed it would not have gone anywhere.
Sorry, but it just didn't do it for me. Others thoughts on this subject?

BTW: I tried to use search function, not working for me to see if there was other threads on the topic.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yea that would. E a turn off for me, I just dont like facial hair at all

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well I have a beard and my friend loved it as it tickled his balls as i sucked him. Each to his/her own. xxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Beards?
I find facial hair a real turn off especially on dressers. It kills the "fem" appearance completely!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I personally am turned on by a little gender-bending. And I luv receiving oral sex from a guy with a beard especially being rimmed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blkhunk62 said: I find facial hair a real turn off especially on dressers. It kills the "fem" appearance completely!!

[/quote
Each to there own . I don't like facial hair while being dressed, but then I see quite a few picture of guys in nice lingerie and then you see the chest hair , or leg hair sticking out . Take pride and groom true hàir, but th3n I am a smoothy with an àversion the body hair.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Facial and Body Hair
I love my facial and body hair and I wish I had more. I also love my femme wear. I guess I will always be the bearded lady behind my closed curtains.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Beards on dressers
Well, It all depends for me, I have a mustache myself and have wore it since it grew in, I love the feeling that dressing gives me , I have thought more then a few times about shaving it off , so could dress all the way. And I might do it one day. But right now, Can't bring myself to do it. But as I said I love the feeling of dressing in hose and all. Mustache or no Mustache! My 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
beards
i have to agree with you , i have had mine so long , and have enjoyed dressing after the wife got me to dress for her around the house 2c 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Opinon Now I
To me when I dress I want to present as femme as I can.all hair except head and arms gets removed. When I first started with only bra and panties I had a goatee and chest hair, but was not going out in public. Once I started to dress fully and going out I shave. No I have been with a few men that had hair and was able to have fun just for the sexual release. But I rally like enjoy it more when they are smooth. I dislike whisker burns.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No
I’ve always said, go all the way or don’t bother. No beards

Forum Level:
Just getting started
beards on dressers
while i find many men look so good and sexy with facial hair i can not get into it when with another sissy. Sissies should be hairless other than on top of their heads. I can get so turned on when having sex with a yummy manly man total turnoff when with another sissy. thumbdown

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.64 seconds