Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
HOW DO I PREPARE MY SECRET GURL SELF FOR EVENTUAL DEATH
I have been thinking lately, "What to do with all my lingerie and sex toys" before I die. My wife would be torn up to know my secret life. What if my adult daughters or son in laws came across my things while helping my wife get rid of my male things. Anyone have a good idea how to prepare for this day? What have you done?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Mtnboi
Preparing....
I don't have a wife or kids to worry about like you, but have friends that will go through my stuff. Like you, I have thought about all of this and have concluded that I either need to purge all of my things or totally come out of the closet. Unfortunately I'm not ready for either.... hmmmmmmm???

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't want to ever purge again. I miss so many one of a kind pieces I have lost forever. Coming out is out of the question as well. I can be very masculine but I can also be very feminine. I need for my feminine self to never surface to any one but gurlfriends. I hope someone has a workable solution. Anyone, please share for all us gurls to feel more secure in our feminine lives.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
preparing ...
Mtnboi said: I don't have a wife or kids to worry about like you, but have friends that will go through my stuff. Like you, I have thought about all of this and have concluded that I either need to purge all of my things or totally come out of the closet. Unfortunately I'm not ready for either.... hmmmmmmm??

The old girlfriend I had several years ago, her husband was a CD. I met him couple of times. He dieded several months later. His x wife found all his lingerie etc, but no toys ? hmm, I'm a CD and while dating her, but still in the closet.

She and were going out one night, went to pick her up. She showed me every thing she found. I told her, had good taste for dhoosing sexy thinks, Oh I wanted to tell her, I could, but chicken out. I'm happily divorce, have three children, and yep I don't wanna give it up as well... Love the feminine feeling. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have worried about this too at times and my solution was to purge only the begin the cycle again a few months or years later.

Anyway, here's another option: Depending on the size of your collection, you might have a good friend, someone you trust to keep a secret, take possession of your belongings which your store in a locked container. On the cover, write his name and contact info and instructions that only he can have access to the contents. You'd have an arrangement / understanding with this friend that in the event of your demise, he will dispose of everything discreetly. If he's a trustworthy fellow, he won't even peek at your belongings. After all, if you're like me, those objects are just sex play things, and it's only natural you want to keep them private.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is a promising solution. I would have to have a trusted gurl friend who can pass for masculine when she chooses. I don't have one right now but It could happen. I am still open to other ideas as well. Thank you for possible and credible solution.

loopkin
How to prepare?
Having had the problem several years ago, I thought about how to
hide my dressing stuff. After a car accident a while back, my kids
had to come put all my household stuff in storage. Fortunately,
that was before I started to dress!
Now I hide my dressing stuff in plain sight. I was brought up
straight originally so having a GF wouldn't be surprising.
Since I go by the name "Linda" when I dress, I simply have a box
in my closet labelled "Linda's stuff".
Anyone looking through my closet would have no clue that it's
actually MY stuff. This may not work for everyone but it works for me!

(Come to Cleveland and see me in my panties!)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am fortunate to be able to employ a house boi to take of things for me. I have made sure he will be well rewarded. This includes disposing of the photos of vintage nude males that adorn the walls of my bedroom, some of which are one of a kind and quite valuable.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It's an interesting question, and the idea of a trusted friend who can call around to collect all your guilty secrets is a nice idea... but also very difficult to arrange.

If - or rather when - you die, the people dealing with the aftermath might not like a stranger strolling in who's looking for the dead guy's dildos and panties. Said stranger would need a convincing letter of authority!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How I Prepared
This presents an interesting question, One that I have thought about for several years - As with most married men/gurls here on this site - my wife has not idea of my Fem side secret gurl although she is aware of my passion to wear panties but does not accept it or condone it. Several years back I tried to come out to her about my cross dressing passion but oh my she really could not accept that at all. During this time of augment or fight, I told her that from that point on - like it or not - I will be putting my gurl panties in my underwear drawer along with my bland male white cotton underwear (: So, since then I have been doing so without too much of a problem. Although she was stopped doing my laundry but i am Ok with that as long as I can still wear panties (some time hers) Which I know if she found out - Oh my the S**T would hit the fan so I normally wear my own except times like now when I am typing this, I am wearing a pair of her now ! ! Feels so good and naughty! Although, She did recent come home while I was doing my laundry only to fine my laundry in the washer and then she put it in the dryer and then bring it to afterwards with several pairs of panties on top of other things - so she know I am wearing them. These were very mush different then her normal granny briefs.

Anyway back to the issue: But first a little back ground - when I worked I traveled a lot for business which gave me plenty of time away during which I was able to dress and play in my hotel rooms but as time passed the time came for me to retire - Since she is a few years younger than me and worked again it gave me the opportunity to dress and play while she was at work which was even greated and bettr as I had access to all my things and the comfort of home so to speak. . . .
Again as time went by she retired - OH Dam and was home all the time and then we went down to one car which mad it almost impossible foe me to get out alone let alone able to go out dressed or take my things

So with much though and quite a few years of not being able to dress let alone get out - I started thinking on what to do with my things basically killing chrissie ! !! my ultra self
In that past there was one time that I thought I was going to be Outted and I panicked an purged most of my things by just throwing thing out in the trash. As it turned out, it was not necessary and I had to start all over again to amass my collection.

So after deciding to kill chrissie I had to decide on that to do with my things -
1. Do I throw out like before which I hated to do as I had so much attachment to my clothing Or
2. donate to Good Will or other . . . Which I know will not be reused but basically thrown out. Or
3. Keep it and let my wife find and handle it after i have gone - which I know will cause her much diss comfort so what to do?
Well after much though I decided to give my things to another gurl at I found on a different web site. I went through this site and found a gurl who lived local and I contacted her. (this site unlike NB the posted indicates where they live - state - city - town etc)
After contacting her we exchange several message and was will to take my things and she will use and anything she can not use, she will give to other (TG) who were starting out and needed some help.
So early las mounth , I delivered all my things except most of my panties and a few toys. Shas since contacte me to tell my that shw is using most of my things except a few pairs of 4 inch hill heels which she said she would beak a leg or something from fall wearing the, The shoes weht to another needing gurl.
Right now I am feeling fine with my decision even though I will not be able to dress again but I still have my panties and also the good feeling that my things are going to used to help make some else feel good also.
I know this is long but I wanted to let other gurls know how I handled the death of chrissie
My hope that this posting could or migh help phers in the same position to deal with their eventual demise.
Kisses
chrissie
Oh if any one is interested in the other site- contact me an I will tell you

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sorry for my choice of Wording

I am Sorry for my choice of wording ! ! !

I could not sleep at all last night as I was troubled by my wording in my previous post and the demise of secret gurl chrissie

I should have used the wording indicating the "Retirement" of chrissie. Chrissie will always live in me as long as I live in side my heard, mind and body of me even though she will not be able to materialize as a dressed gurl again. She will always be with me and only die with me. She is a female born to / in a male body crying to get out but unfortunately born in a time when society is so un-accepting

I hope I cleared any confusion any one might have gotten by my use of kill her - She is or was only "retiring" and will always live in me

Recursion
Hmm
Life is for living.
If you are thinking about death - then you aren’t living it fully.
What any decent , sane person would wish for their friends and loved ones - is that they followed their heart , and did what they wanted , without hurting others.
Keeping secrets , hiding in the closet , skulking about , lying to children - all behaviour that is bad for your health , and a mind-fuck for anyone in your life.
Empathy is not just a product of mind. It has lots to do with vibration , and if you are saying one thing , and sending other signals - then you will be a strange person to be around. People will “sense” something is up.
So be honest , straight from the outset.
What could you possibly lose? Nothing tangible. Unless you and your partner wish to give all your assets to divorce lawyers - which would be stupid.
If it matters that much - why did you do this thing , when you knew you would risk mental illness by trying to keep it secret?
That action says a lot about what type of person you are.
One solution is to ditch the lot , and discuss the subject with your partner - saying that you’d like to introduce a bit of it into your relationship. And go from there.
Buy the new stuff together , and take her on that journey with you.
Sound like a plan?

Recursion
But
If she freaks out - just kick her in the cunt!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
prep for death
I am fortunate to have a wife who knows and accepts Dianne. She loves me in lingerie but gets put off a bit by wigs and make up, says it makes her feel like a lesbian. But I wander off topic. I have a younger brother who also knows of my femme side and he has agreed to dispose of anything embarrassing. Dildoes, vibrators love doll giggle (shemale of course). And my huge wardrobe of girly undies and clothes. And as I get older (70) I have begun thinning out my things also. Wish I had contact with young sissies would love to gift some stuff to them. But all I know about here are older gurls my age. He will probably donate to thrift stores and the like but that's up to him.

When I was a young sissy in my late 20's an older gurl shipped several huge boxes of girl things to me and I loved him for it. I would love to be able to help a young sissy boy too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If I get sick with a terminal illness then I will contact the local lgbt place and see what they can do. Otherwise one of two things happens. "WTF!" or "thought he had issues"

Agree with Dianne

"Wish I had contact with young sissies would love to gift some stuff to them."

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There is a CD transformation store in the San Jose, CA area that rents lockers by the year... I have not subscribed to their service just yet, but it is a place where you can store a suitcase or purchase a locker and take your belongings home for a weekend...

If I wasnt so darn manly looking and shy about my interests, I probably would be a member of Carla's

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A Dear Friend
I have a Dear friend who will take my things and get rid of them, If he knows of another CD, Give them to them. If not, Well do what ever with them, Hey!! E--Bay!! Make a few dollars for himself, I'll have to tell him that....

My wife knows I enjoy the Feel of Hose and heels, So I'm Ok there... I just wish I got to enjoy it more then I do!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have just gotten to that point. I have been dressing since I was 12 and never purged.

However, as death looms closer I decided to ditch the lot. Better that than upset my wife and family.

x

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds